Home

EA College Football Wishlist / Predictions

This is a discussion on EA College Football Wishlist / Predictions within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 04-22-2024, 09:43 AM   #145
Rookie

MemTigerfan6's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: EA College Football Wishlist / Predictions

Quote:
Originally Posted by illwill10
I'm not a Play-Now/Exhibition guy at all. But, it would be cool to be able to play any Bowl Game in Play-Now and have the accompanying presentation for it as well. It would be cool to play the Pop Tarts bowl in Play-Now. There's many bowls that we may never really get to play in dynasty. So, it would be cool to be able to play them in Play-Now. I probably won't, but having the option would be cool.

While on the subject, it would be cool to have a CFB Playoffs mode. Where you can set the teams, customize where it is a 4, 6, 8, 10, 12, 14, 16, 18, 20 team format and just be able to see if you can get you're a team to win those playoffs in a designated mode. That would be a cool Online Mode as well. I don't play Online, but that still would be cool. Imagine jumping into a Online Playoffs mode and seeing if you can take your team and eliminate each Online opponent in the way to winning the championship. I don't play online, but I would definitely be interested in doing something like that.
I could very easily be mistaken but couldn't you choose the bowl games in 14 when you pick which stadium to play at in exhibition? Granted i haven't played in years and I also don't believe they showed the winning team lifting up the trophy during post game so it kinda made it pointless lol.

The playoffs options you mentioned better be in there now both as a mode and online option those sound so cool.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-12-2024, 07:49 AM   #146
MVP

cowboy_kmoney's Arena

OVR: 11

I hope they get it right and add in players awards history and stats over each year and have that info attached to each player in scouting in Madden so it will add realism in scouting and to the draft. I've been saying this same thing for years I can only hope they see why it has to be in the game..
Old 05-13-2024, 07:27 PM   #147
Keep the Faith

TripleCrown9's Arena

OVR: 28

Watching some highlight videos and man, I hope they really nail the crowd reactions.
Old 05-14-2024, 02:29 PM   #148
MVP

PhillyPhanatic14's Arena

There's a lot of posts in here... but what's the general thought about whether there will be cloud franchises with friends like we have in Madden?

Wondering if it's gonna be hard to do with all the teams/conferences. It's probably more comparable to FIFA in that sense than Madden.
Old 05-14-2024, 02:41 PM   #149
Hall Of Fame

canes21's Arena

OVR: 41

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhillyPhanatic14
There's a lot of posts in here... but what's the general thought about whether there will be cloud franchises with friends like we have in Madden?

Wondering if it's gonna be hard to do with all the teams/conferences. It's probably more comparable to FIFA in that sense than Madden.
I would be absolutely shocked if there is no Online Dynasty in the game. I won't expect them to allow us to have a Dynasty with 1 user for every single team, but it's possible and they've tackled bigger projects in the NHL franchise in the past.

― Plato
Old 05-14-2024, 04:17 PM   #150
Rookie

YaBarber's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by cowboy_kmoney
I hope they get it right and add in players awards history and stats over each year and have that info attached to each player in scouting in Madden so it will add realism in scouting and to the draft. I've been saying this same thing for years I can only hope they see why it has to be in the game..

And be able to look back to previous seasons for records, stats, history etc.
Old 05-14-2024, 04:34 PM   #151
Dead!

CM Hooe's Arena

OVR: 45

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhillyPhanatic14

Online Dynasty was alive and well for years in NCAA Football well before Madden offered a true online franchise experience. Granted, the old online dynasty setup was basically sharing of a game save file as opposed to a server-hosted game save.

If EASCFB is built with the same baseline tech stack as Madden, I don't think that implementing a college football calendar into the Madden cloud franchise tech would be impossible. Not trivial, but certainly doable.

Bottom line: if this game doesn't have online Dynasty, I riot. 😂
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-14-2024, 05:50 PM   #152
Hall Of Fame

canes21's Arena

OVR: 41

Remember when GM connected in NHL 13 allowed for 30 users to take on the roles of 30 coaches, but then also allowed other users to also take on the roles of each player and coach and the total amount of players that could be in one league was 750?

I don't expect EA to allow us to have 130+ unique head coaches + 11 or 22 unique players playing each position on the field for each team, but I do wonder if they will try and wow us all and have it setup to where every single team can have a user controlling it in a a Cloud Dynasty or whatever they want to call it.

Given how the structure of the mode has changed, like CM alluded to, I do wonder if it is better setup to where that is a more realistic option. I always wanted the ability to have 1 user be the OC and another be the DC at the same school and hope that is a possibility this go around.

― Plato

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »