Home

College hoops 2k8 conference realignment

This is a discussion on College hoops 2k8 conference realignment within the College Hoops 2K forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > Other Basketball Games > College Hoops 2K
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 01-12-2018, 02:29 PM   #9
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: College hoops 2k8 conference realignment

Quote:
Originally Posted by AWebb85
Do you know if it's possible to add a team and/or edit one. I was hoping to add GCU to WAC. Picked up game today and haven't had a chance to check in the game.
I don't think you can. Unless somebody else knows something I don't

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk
Old 01-12-2018, 06:06 PM   #10
Rookie

Mortimus's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by AWebb85
Do you know if it's possible to add a team and/or edit one. I was hoping to add GCU to WAC. Picked up game today and haven't had a chance to check in the game.
Yes, you can. I have all the missing teams. You can add two teams to the created team list and the other ones you edit from the historic teams. When you go into legacy where you switch conferences out, you have to switch out one team for the team you wanna add. I added all the missing teams and switched out the worst, unimpactful teams
Old 01-14-2018, 08:49 AM   #11
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mortimus
Hey to anyone on this post, would anyone be interested in having a roster that uploaded with the missing 16 teams in division 1 (using this roster as a base)? I am doing team/day starting on tuesday. I am going add the missing teams plus add 5-10 real players for each teams (top players on each team) with correct coaches, jerseys and such. I do it every year for my own personal legacy and thought others may enjoy it too. If i did (and anyone was interested) could someone help me upload it on here , so i can share it? I think it gives a different feel to the legacy mode seeing different teams in it. there are 16 teams. so it will take 3 weeks to complete. Could be sooner if i do multiple teams a day (according how my schedule looks). Reply or send me a pm. thanks.
Do it! Thanks!

Sent from my LG-H900 using Tapatalk

Twitter: @PopcornJones77
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-28-2018, 10:53 AM   #12
Rookie

OVR: 2

Does adjusting the conferences mess around with the sim engine at all? For example, since the Big 10 is now the Sun Belt, do they struggle to get teams into the tourney at all? Do conferences get re-labeled from being small or mid-major to major when the teams switch?
Old 01-28-2018, 11:40 AM   #13
Rookie

rahrahcarolina's Arena

I think it does that's why I keep the original conferences and send the bottom feeders to the Independents conference. The AAC is suffering in my legacy because I put ECU,U CONN, Whitchita State etc in non power American and its hard to get 4 and 5 star recruits.
Old 01-28-2018, 02:00 PM   #14
MVP

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by ripham23232
Does adjusting the conferences mess around with the sim engine at all? For example, since the Big 10 is now the Sun Belt, do they struggle to get teams into the tourney at all? Do conferences get re-labeled from being small or mid-major to major when the teams switch?
I've never done it, but I've only heard results from a few people that it messes with recruiting. Best thing to do if you wanted to change teams around is to just only use power and major conferences. Major conferences pretty much turn into power conferences later down the road in legacy anyway.

rahrahcarolina, you may have missed it, but you said you changed coaching profiles in the roster thread. Could you share them?

Last edited by Brock; 01-28-2018 at 02:06 PM.
Old 01-28-2018, 02:11 PM   #15
Rookie

OVR: 2

Thanks for the help. I've been playing with original season rosters and been itching to update, but might just stick with it.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-28-2018, 02:17 PM   #16
MVP

OVR: 10

I assume if you only play one season at a time and never get involved in scouting and other franchise elements then it doesn't really affect you not having teams in new conferences, right? Because I only care about playing one year and not keeping development going into the next year.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > Other Basketball Games > College Hoops 2K »