Home

College Hoops 2K21! (2K8 for PS3) - current rosters

This is a discussion on College Hoops 2K21! (2K8 for PS3) - current rosters within the College Hoops 2K Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > Other Basketball Games > College Hoops 2K > College Hoops 2K Rosters
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 12-18-2020, 05:19 PM   #33
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: College Hoops 2K21! (2K8 for PS3) - current rosters

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam94
Yeah I was wondering about if hex editing had something to do with it. Because I know you wouldn't have called Maryland's Joshua Tomaic "Joshua TomaiLeaky." Lol I hate that that's happening but do you think it's possible to edit it to the point where the prior hex editing will no longer cause a problem?
Can you join the college hoops discord, its on another post on here, you can message me there @kramer242, its much easier to message on there and we can put a plan together.
Old 12-18-2020, 06:00 PM   #34
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by traveltall
Can you join the college hoops discord, its on another post on here, you can message me there @kramer242, its much easier to message on there and we can put a plan together.
Yep, I'll join you guys there later tonight. In the meantime, just wanted to make sure with turtle1992 that the edits I began to make today are taking. I'll attach the zip file here, and can one of you make sure that the Boston College, Clemson and Duke rosters look clean with no corrupted names? And check that for BC, Isaiah Langford now says Makai Langford.

- Plus, Alex O'Connell should appear on Creighton and no longer on Duke, Julian Rishwain should appear on San Francisco instead of BC and Trey Jemison should be on UAB instead of Clem.

If those worked and there are no corrupted names of players on those few teams, I'll know I'm in business. Thanks for your patience and for including me in the project!
Attached Files
File Type: zip PS3.zip (3.91 MB, 29 views)
Old 12-19-2020, 02:59 AM   #35
Rookie

Quote:
Yep, I'll join you guys there later tonight. In the meantime, just wanted to make sure with turtle1992 that the edits I began to make today are taking. I'll attach the zip file here, and can one of you make sure that the Boston College, Clemson and Duke rosters look clean with no corrupted names? And check that for BC, Isaiah Langford now says Makai Langford.

- Plus, Alex O'Connell should appear on Creighton and no longer on Duke, Julian Rishwain should appear on San Francisco instead of BC and Trey Jemison should be on UAB instead of Clem.

If those worked and there are no corrupted names of players on those few teams, I'll know I'm in business. Thanks for your patience and for including me in the project!
Could you add three of Michigan’s freshman? Zen Jackson and Terrance Williams and Jace Howard
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-19-2020, 03:02 PM   #36
Just started!

Has anyone been able to convert these to PS2?

Just curious Thanks for all the hard work fellas!
Old 12-20-2020, 12:22 PM   #37
Rookie

Hey Guys,
We're making progress on the rosters, we're adding the mid majors and going back over the stuff Treyz did and adding more players to the power conf teams. Its a lot of work and if you want to help, join the discord and DM me there, Im Kramer242 there and I can add you to the chat. The more hands the quicker it will go.

Thanks!
Old 12-20-2020, 02:30 PM   #38
Rookie

98sb715's Arena

Quote:
Yeah I was wondering about if hex editing had something to do with it. Because I know you wouldn't have called Maryland's Joshua Tomaic "Joshua TomaiLeaky." Lol I hate that that's happening but do you think it's possible to edit it to the point where the prior hex editing will no longer cause a problem?
The only way to fix it is to use a clean, unedited version of a roster. The more player names are edited it will cause changes to other names that were already edited.
Old 12-30-2020, 10:37 AM   #39
Rookie

GamerDad48's Arena

Just wondering how things were going on the roster? Wish I could help but just don't have the time. I know you said 1/1/21 and we're close. Any nuggets to feed to the hungry pack lying in wait for you to say they are done and ready to go?

Thanks for doing this. This is Awesome!!!
Old 12-30-2020, 10:52 AM   #40
Rookie

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by GamerDad48
Just wondering how things were going on the roster? Wish I could help but just don't have the time. I know you said 1/1/21 and we're close. Any nuggets to feed to the hungry pack lying in wait for you to say they are done and ready to go?

Thanks for doing this. This is Awesome!!!

I attached/posted the roster (135 schools!) on page one, first post! Enjoy.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > Other Basketball Games > College Hoops 2K > College Hoops 2K Rosters »