Home

College Hoops 2K21! (2K8 for PS3) - current rosters

This is a discussion on College Hoops 2K21! (2K8 for PS3) - current rosters within the College Hoops 2K Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > Other Basketball Games > College Hoops 2K > College Hoops 2K Rosters
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 12-18-2020, 03:41 PM   #25
Rookie

Mike83's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: College Hoops 2K21! (2K8 for PS3) - current rosters

Awesome job thanks Treyz
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-18-2020, 03:53 PM   #26
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by traveltall
Hey Adam,
Im going to start working on them soon to add some missing teams/conf's, if you'd like to help that be great, drop me a private message and we can discuss it.
Thanks man. It looks like I don't have PM privileges yet because I'm new to the site. If we want to collaborate do I have to wait for you to do a number of schools, reupload the file and then start working off that? Or is there another way? It would be cool with me if we each take a turn.
Old 12-18-2020, 03:58 PM   #27
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by turtle1992
My time is more limited as I'm still working but would be happy to help you guys out too.

I posted on Reddit about these rosters (giving full credit to Treyz and not claiming to have had any involvement whatsoever in their creation) to try and drum up some more interest in the game and get people downloading these rosters. I feel like this community and r/EA2kCBB have been really quiet recently especially compared to NCAA Football.

Over 800 people have liked the post so far. Quite a few have pointed out errors in the teams which I posted photos of (Baylor, Duke, Gonzaga, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Michigan, Michigan State, North Carolina and UCLA). As I've said in response to those people this was a huge effort by one guy so there are bound to mistakes but would sharing any errors spotted on here help in getting these as close to perfect as we can?
I just checked this Reddit post out. I can help make some edits really quick if that's helpful. I'm more attuned to the name, jersey number and biographical information sort of stuff than tweaking anyone's stats, so maybe I'd make a good editor?

Major props to you though, Treyz, this is awesome what you've accomplished already!
Old 12-18-2020, 04:04 PM   #28
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam94
I just checked this Reddit post out. I can help make some edits really quick if that's helpful. I'm more attuned to the name, jersey number and biographical information sort of stuff than tweaking anyone's stats, so maybe I'd make a good editor?

Major props to you though, Treyz, this is awesome what you've accomplished already!

Cool, there are two posts in r/EA2kCBB with some suggestions and another in r/CollegeBasketball. As you are on Reddit Adam but can't PM on here perhaps you should share your Reddit username and you and traveltall can message each other through Reddit to arrange who is working on the rosters and when?
Old 12-18-2020, 04:17 PM   #29
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by turtle1992
Cool, there are two posts in r/EA2kCBB with some suggestions and another in r/CollegeBasketball. As you are on Reddit Adam but can't PM on here perhaps you should share your Reddit username and you and traveltall can message each other through Reddit to arrange who is working on the rosters and when?
Good thinking. Traveltall, my name on reddit is adamz-7610. I'm starting to look for names that need editing in the current file, but let's connect on there whenever you get a chance.
Old 12-18-2020, 04:20 PM   #30
Rookie

Testing to make sure I can share files.
Attached Files
File Type: zip PS3.zip (3.91 MB, 7 views)
Old 12-18-2020, 04:46 PM   #31
Rookie

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam94

I was really careful on spelling of players so if any names changed somehow it was because of the previous roster files and saves. I fixed certain players multiple times ... might have had to do with prior hex editing from before. Credit also goes to mjpji1, it was his base roster from last here on OS. Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-18-2020, 05:04 PM   #32
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by TreyzAllDayz
I was really careful on spelling of players so if any names changed somehow it was because of the previous roster files and saves. I fixed certain players multiple times ... might have had to do with prior hex editing from before. Credit also goes to mjpji1, it was his base roster from last here on OS. Thanks!
Yeah I was wondering about if hex editing had something to do with it. Because I know you wouldn't have called Maryland's Joshua Tomaic "Joshua TomaiLeaky." Lol I hate that that's happening but do you think it's possible to edit it to the point where the prior hex editing will no longer cause a problem?

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > Other Basketball Games > College Hoops 2K > College Hoops 2K Rosters »