Home

PS3 2013/2014 Roster Project

This is a discussion on PS3 2013/2014 Roster Project within the College Hoops 2K Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > Other Basketball Games > College Hoops 2K > College Hoops 2K Rosters
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 09-30-2013, 08:07 PM   #97
Rookie

OVR: 4
Re: PS3 2013/2014 Roster Project

Sorry here is the video, Its what helped me:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZQOYqzGHiDY
Gal 2:20
Old 09-30-2013, 09:46 PM   #98
Rookie

By the way, my main goal was to get the 6 power conferences done by Oct 1st and Im just gonna spend the month of October editing some more teams. I would like to put out a final roster set around Nov 1st since games start the first week of November I think.

If you guys find major errors please let me know. If I put that a dude weighs 235 pounds and he actually weighs 238 or he is 1 inch different, I don't care. You can still let me know though if you want, I might change it. Im more concerned about getting the right year (Fr, So, Jr, Sr), redshirted or not, name spelled right, jersey number and positions, etc.

Also let me know about skill set. If I accidentally rated a guy a 65 at 3-pt shooting and he shot .436 from beyond the arc last year let me know as well. That guy deserves a bump up. Same thing goes for if a guy needs his ratings lowered.

Also, and this could be a BIG also, but someone mentioned that a couple of us could collaborate. I don't quite know how this works, ive seen it done on MLB The Shows page for minor league rosters, where somebody takes the Yankees, somebody takes the Cubs, somebody takes the Mets, etc. and my guess is they edited those teams and combine them to make one big real player roster (since SCEA is not allowed to put the minor leaguers real names on the game). So I was thinking if we got even just 3 or 4 of us we could all collaborate where I can take say the Mountain West and WAC and someone else could take the A-10 and Conf USA and someone else can take the SunBelt and Horizon for example and so on.....?

Again I don't quite know how this works so if someone knows that would be great. If not, then Im just pipe dreaming and I will just release a new roster around Nov 1st with a few more teams and edits on it. Enjoy these ones for now and if anyone wants to or knows how to collaborate these other conferences let me know. Thanks!
Old 09-30-2013, 10:02 PM   #99
Rookie

OVR: 1

Thanks so much Zack! I think all of us that are part of this community are grateful for your hard work in helping to keep this game alive. I'll take a look at your latest roster on Friday and try to work on some teams this weekend.
Old 09-30-2013, 10:31 PM   #100
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jumpman62114
Thanks so much Zack! I think all of us that are part of this community are grateful for your hard work in helping to keep this game alive. I'll take a look at your latest roster on Friday and try to work on some teams this weekend.
No Problem.......Just got all of UNLV done.
Old 10-01-2013, 10:28 AM   #101
Rookie

Gamzilla's Arena

OVR: 3

Got it!!!

Hyped for this roster. Looks Great! Thanks for all the hard work!!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-01-2013, 11:35 AM   #102
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gamzilla
Got it!!!

Hyped for this roster. Looks Great! Thanks for all the hard work!!
No Problem. If you can hold off starting your legacy off for a final roster release that I will put out before the season around Nov 1st with some more teams, until then enjoy these.
Old 10-01-2013, 01:07 PM   #103
MVP

bhrangerfan0809's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by zack4070
No Problem. If you can hold off starting your legacy off for a final roster release that I will put out before the season around Nov 1st with some more teams, until then enjoy these.
Do you think we should make a list of all of the teams that have been edited as sort of a road map to follow when thinking of what teams to edit?
Old 10-01-2013, 01:23 PM   #104
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by bhrangerfan0809
Do you think we should make a list of all of the teams that have been edited as sort of a road map to follow when thinking of what teams to edit?
Yeah, I was just going to ask if anyone had any requests?

Here is a list on whats been done so far (Ive done a couple more since):
ALL Pac10
ALL Big10
ALL Big12
ALL BigEast
ALL SEC
ALL ACC
Harvard
UNLV
Memphis

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > Other Basketball Games > College Hoops 2K > College Hoops 2K Rosters »