Home

College Hoops 2K8 Unlockables

This is a discussion on College Hoops 2K8 Unlockables within the College Hoops 2K Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > Other Basketball Games > College Hoops 2K > College Hoops 2K Rosters
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 01-18-2008, 08:50 PM   #49
Banned

Bigdmo9999's Arena

OVR: 46
Re: College Hoops 2K8 Unlockables

Well the patch is out. And sorry Air for being a burden but yeah, where are ya man? haha. Just wanna know if you're working on a file now and when it'll be out if you are? And also if you mind giving it to me for like a day or two so I can edit Oregon and some of their opponents.
Old 01-18-2008, 09:13 PM   #50
MVP

XenoZograscope's Arena

OVR: 15

Well im back now i just got back from a golf tournament. Im still updating the roster right now, I should have it out by tomorrow.
Old 01-18-2008, 09:14 PM   #51
MVP

XenoZograscope's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Birdman18
do these rosters also have edited courts???
Yes
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-18-2008, 09:19 PM   #52
Banned

Bigdmo9999's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheAiRuPtHeRe23
Well im back now i just got back from a golf tournament. Im still updating the roster right now, I should have it out by tomorrow.

Alright sweet. Sorry I'm so nosey and stuff. Do you like my idea of editing your roster after you put it out? I mean I guess I could still edit it for personal use but I think it would be nice to not have to re-edit things when a newer file comes out
Old 01-18-2008, 10:14 PM   #53
Roster Editor

jd@os's Arena

OVR: 21

Air,

Since the last file I posted was built off of yours, could you (like I mentioned earlier) build off of that one? Then I was thinking Bigdmo could build from that, and we could go on from there. Reason being it seems all three of us have good stuff for a great roster file but that's the only way we can get everyone's info. For instance I can't even find that roster edit thread I used to edit some players, and that was very helpful. And finally, I have edited as many players who have played against UNC as I could, and with them being 18-0 I would need to go back and do all 18 of those teams again.
Old 01-18-2008, 11:07 PM   #54
MVP

XenoZograscope's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigdmo9999
Alright sweet. Sorry I'm so nosey and stuff. Do you like my idea of editing your roster after you put it out? I mean I guess I could still edit it for personal use but I think it would be nice to not have to re-edit things when a newer file comes out
I have no problem with that go ahead.
Old 01-18-2008, 11:11 PM   #55
MVP

XenoZograscope's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by jd@os
Air,

Since the last file I posted was built off of yours, could you (like I mentioned earlier) build off of that one? Then I was thinking Bigdmo could build from that, and we could go on from there. Reason being it seems all three of us have good stuff for a great roster file but that's the only way we can get everyone's info. For instance I can't even find that roster edit thread I used to edit some players, and that was very helpful. And finally, I have edited as many players who have played against UNC as I could, and with them being 18-0 I would need to go back and do all 18 of those teams again.
Seem like a good idea to me, hopefully I can find some extra time to go back edit from ur last roster.I been doing a lot edits on UNC lately as well too, I just finished editing a couple more courts also.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-19-2008, 01:44 PM   #56
Banned

Bigdmo9999's Arena

Hey Air hows it going? I'm free like all day, possibly weekend, and I'd love to get that roster out the way. Hit me up man if you're ready.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > Other Basketball Games > College Hoops 2K > College Hoops 2K Rosters »