Home

College Hoops 2K8 Unlockables

This is a discussion on College Hoops 2K8 Unlockables within the College Hoops 2K Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > Other Basketball Games > College Hoops 2K > College Hoops 2K Rosters
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 12-17-2007, 06:00 PM   #25
MVP

XenoZograscope's Arena

OVR: 15
Re: College Hoops 2K8 Unlockables

Updated roster with some more edits nothing major.
Attached Files
File Type: rar CH 2K8 Update 2.rar (3.90 MB, 98 views)
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-18-2007, 12:51 PM   #26
Roster Editor

jd@os's Arena

OVR: 21

Okay Air,

I tried to put your 1st roster on 2k Share but I couldn't because of some "inappropriate" names. If you have time to kill and can tell me which names to edit (MISSION IMPOSSIBLE, huh?) I'll put it up for you.

Unless you want me to change it, it will be called "Air's current and classic V1".

What changes did you make on your latest roster? And do you know how I can edit your user profile? I need to save it or else I cannot have the unlockable teams, but I'm a Tar Heel fan and I want that as my profile.
Old 12-18-2007, 02:33 PM   #27
MVP

XenoZograscope's Arena

Most of the inappropriate names are on the classic teams and I know theres a couple of coaches names that need to be changed in the classic roster also.

Air's current and classic V1 is fine for the name.

On the latest roster I added walk-on players like Surry Wood to UNC etc...I believed it might be possible to edit the profile if Im correct, I'll looked into that.
Old 12-18-2007, 08:35 PM   #28
Roster Editor

jd@os's Arena

This is an updated version of Air's roster:
1. Mississippi Valley State's Dwayne Harmason was not named on the previous roster.
2. A Western Illinois guard wearing #34 was not named on the previous roster. There is no #34, but #22 has the same height, weight, and class; #34 was switched to #22 and named Larry Dumas
3. UNC's correct starting line-up
I don't know if this is saved under roster or what, but I named UNC's assistant coaches and even fixed the 3rd color the cheerleaders wear from gray to white. Also, I went to tarheelblue.com and looked at photos of each UNC game this year, and appearance edits were made to every opposing team player as I could do. Note that this is Air's roster WITHOUT his user profile, so some classic teams are not on this edit.

Air, please use this file on your next update. I know Wayne Ellington and Bobby Frasor wear medium socks, but I switched theirs to short.
Attached Files
File Type: rar PS3.rar (3.90 MB, 39 views)
Old 12-18-2007, 10:41 PM   #29
MVP

XenoZograscope's Arena

OK I'll make sure I make that change thanks bro.
Old 12-20-2007, 11:46 AM   #30
Roster Editor

jd@os's Arena

Air's PS3 coaches, currents, and classics thread and file just updated. Appearance updates only, and they are described in the thread (no rating adjustments). Airupthere, you really did a great job on these man.
Old 12-22-2007, 06:59 PM   #31
MVP

XenoZograscope's Arena

I just flew back in from my basketball tournament and just finished another roster update. The roster also includes the 05 Villanova team and the 03 Georgia Tech team with Chris Bosh and Jarrett Jack.
Attached Files
File Type: rar CH 2K8 Update 4.rar (3.90 MB, 48 views)

Last edited by XenoZograscope; 12-23-2007 at 02:22 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-23-2007, 01:57 PM   #32
Roster Editor

jd@os's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheAiRuPtHeRe23
I just flew back in from my basketball tournament and just finished another roster update. The roster also includes the 05 Villanova team and the 03 Georgia Tech team with Chris Bosh and Jarrett Jack.
Air,
Did you get my last update that's on "Air's PS3 Roster..."? If so, is your last update continued from that? I want to get your update but don't want to lose everything I've done, you know?

I need to update the last one I've done. Even though I grew up a N.Carolina fan I went to S.Carolina, and I can update their appearances as soon as I get a chance--they're ready to go. By the way, every time I edit the roster file I never touch attributes.

Thanks man.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > Other Basketball Games > College Hoops 2K > College Hoops 2K Rosters »