Home

The Golden Era | A Golden State Warriors Dynasty (NBA 2K20)

This is a discussion on The Golden Era | A Golden State Warriors Dynasty (NBA 2K20) within the Basketball Dynasties forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Basketball Dynasties
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 05-03-2024, 09:54 AM   #1545
MVP

studbucket's Arena

OVR: 8
Re: The Golden Era | A Golden State Warriors Dynasty (NBA 2K20)

Wow. So much drama. What a comeback from the Bulls and some good grit from the Bucks. That 3OT game must have been wild. And several series seemed extremely entertaining.

🏈RIFLE - a dystopian football league.

🏀Bringing Back the Buzz - my first dynasty.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-03-2024, 03:16 PM   #1546
Rookie

OVR: 0

Tough break for Justice, hopefully it's one step closer to him fulfilling the villian arc

Cool to see Jevon Stokes overcome the fraud accusations and overthrow Miami. With Indiana upsetting Brooklyn, it seems the East is as wide-open as it's ever been.
Old 05-03-2024, 03:57 PM   #1547
MVP

studbucket's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoshNormanMane
Tough break for Justice, hopefully it's one step closer to him fulfilling the villian arc

Cool to see Jevon Stokes overcome the fraud accusations and overthrow Miami. With Indiana upsetting Brooklyn, it seems the East is as wide-open as it's ever been.
I think we can maybe toss Brooklyn into the arc of villainy with their round 1 upset.

Round 2 might be as wild as round 1?

1. Warriors vs Lakers
  2. Kings vs Suns
  3. Pacers vs Bulls
  4. Magic vs Bucks
Obviously the Warriors are favorites out West, but the path won't be easy.

It feels like the winner of Magic and Bucks should be the East favorite. I'm predicting a Magic vs Warriors Finals again.

Old 05-03-2024, 07:01 PM   #1548
MVP

marshdaddy's Arena

Quote:

You just want to see chaos haha. If you had to put him somewhere, where you'd put him?

Quote:
Originally Posted by studbucket
I think we can maybe toss Brooklyn into the arc of villainy with their round 1 upset.

Round 2 might be as wild as round 1?

1. Warriors vs Lakers
  2. Kings vs Suns
  3. Pacers vs Bulls
  4. Magic vs Bucks
Obviously the Warriors are favorites out West, but the path won't be easy.

It feels like the winner of Magic and Bucks should be the East favorite. I'm predicting a Magic vs Warriors Finals again.
Are you saying Brooklyn as a Justice landing spot? Or a blow it up group?

As a fan, I don't need to see Orlando-Golden State again. We've seen how that story ends, especially last year. Give me some fresh faces. I wouldn't sleep on the Pacers-Bulls series either - that's not a hint, I'm not ahead of the posts. Pacers were the best team in the league for half the season and are finally healthy. McCoy is going nuts.
Old 05-03-2024, 07:51 PM   #1549
MVP

studbucket's Arena

I kept it vague so it could go either way: Brooklyn blows it all up, or Brooklyn goes crazy trying to find 1-2 stars to put with Louie Morgan (or maybe send him to get a different star).

I forgot about how Indiana was a "team of 2 halves" - good point.

Old 05-04-2024, 01:02 PM   #1550
Rookie

Quote:
You just want to see chaos haha. If you had to put him somewhere, where you'd put him?
Selfishly I want him in DC. The Wizards in real-life won't win a chip for a long time and they definitely won't win in my universe for a long time so they might as well win one in yours lol

New York would be the best probably for storyline purposes. Best player in the world in the mecca would write themselves. Plus the Knicks and Raptors always exchange players
Old 05-05-2024, 11:31 AM   #1551
MVP

studbucket's Arena

Quote:
Selfishly I want him in DC. The Wizards in real-life won't win a chip for a long time and they definitely won't win in my universe for a long time so they might as well win one in yours lol

New York would be the best probably for storyline purposes. Best player in the world in the mecca would write themselves. Plus the Knicks and Raptors always exchange players
What about Charlotte? They also need a championship in a fictional reality, and imagine Justice and Mack together!

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-06-2024, 04:09 PM   #1552
MVP

marshdaddy's Arena

Quote:

You might be onto something here...

Quote:
Originally Posted by studbucket
What about Charlotte? They also need a championship in a fictional reality, and imagine Justice and Mack together!
Charlotte would be an insane pairing. Give up Jonathan Malheur would be one of the best players the Raptors could get back.

« Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Basketball Dynasties »