Home

Adidas Rising Stars | "Path To Greatness"

This is a discussion on Adidas Rising Stars | "Path To Greatness" within the Basketball Dynasties forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Basketball Dynasties
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience
View Poll Results: Which Do You Want?
My Player; With Edited Attributes (Based off college career to NBA) 21 42.00%
Adidas player inserted into fiction draft class 29 58.00%
Voters: 50. You may not vote on this poll

Old 03-24-2013, 08:19 PM   #801
All Star

beast10's Arena

OVR: 36
Re: Adidas Rising Stars | "Path To Greatness"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Permatron
Really...Georgia. Decommit lol.

Yeah I just spotted his post. Mustve overlooked the first time. If we both attend Florida we could definitely get plenty of touches down in the post freeing up the deadly 3 point shooters there.

Notre Dame no doubt we could take over that school. Wish you got some better offers lol.
Yeah euro players get no love in this game.
Georgia or Florida...

2013 Class Recruiting

Damon Morris
After long thoughts Damon Morris finally made up his mind to play with the Baylor Bears accepting a role off the bench.

Danny Jones
The sharpshooting guard Danny Jones decided to stay in his home state, Alabama declining offers from Louisville, Xaiver, UNC, and Duke.

Eury Reyes
During the season we've heard many rumors about the alley opp machine Eury Reyes and athletic combo forward Walter Work teaming up at college that were interested in both prospects. Eury originally commited to Syracuse university but later changed his mind and signed with Villanova.

Jack Webber
Jack Webber who is often compared to former NBA superstar Charles Barkely quickly with no hesitation commtied to the University Of Ohio State leaving his home state, Michigan.

Joey Perm
Joey Perm is another player who has been trying to team up with euro big man Nikola Petro for just under a year now. He is currently mulling on offers from Nortre Dame and Florida.
He received a offer from his hometown team Indiana University but explained how the program isn't big enough for him and Zeller.

Markus Williams
Markus Williams was ranked the number one player in the nation according to Rivals.com and 2nd at the ESPN 100.
Williams received offers from many teams including Kansas, Arizona, Texas, Kentucky, North Carolina, and more but he decided to commit to New Mexico University and join his cousin Kendall Williams.
Markus is one of the few top recruit players who don't commit to a power conference.

Nikola Petro
As mentioned before, Petro has been trying to commit with star center Joey Perm but after a long commit wait on Perm's part Petro made up his mind on his own and announced he will attend Georgia University.

Robert Lee VI
The 7"3 giant from Texas has committed to UCLA and made comments about how he believes he can help with the Bruins lack of center depth.

Walter Worm
"The Worm" is a player with amazingly gifted athleticism and has recently been flying up the scales on high school ranking sites.
Walter Worm and Eury Reyes became good friends throughout the Adidas Phenom camp and later decided it would be great to play together in college.
Together they committed to Syracuse University but both later decommited and came to a firm conclusion that they were going to both commit to Villanova.
Walter Worm had much interest in giving himself a challenge and going to Old Dominion to later take over the program and lead them to the opposite of what they are today.

Damon Morris - Baylor
Danny Jones - Alabama
Eury Reyes - Villanova
Jack Webber - Ohio State
Joey Perm - Undecided
Markus Williams - New Mexico
Nikola Petro - Georgia
Robert Lee VI - UCLA
Walter Worm - Villanova
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-24-2013, 08:46 PM   #802
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by beast10
Yeah euro players get no love in this game.
Georgia or Florida...

2013 Class Recruiting

Damon Morris
After long thoughts Damon Morris finally made up his mind to play with the Baylor Bears accepting a role off the bench.

Danny Jones
The sharpshooting guard Danny Jones decided to stay in his home state, Alabama declining offers from Louisville, Xaiver, UNC, and Duke.

Eury Reyes
During the season we've heard many rumors about the alley opp machine Eury Reyes and athletic combo forward Walter Work teaming up at college that were interested in both prospects. Eury originally commited to Syracuse university but later changed his mind and signed with Villanova.

Jack Webber
Jack Webber who is often compared to former NBA superstar Charles Barkely quickly with no hesitation commtied to the University Of Ohio State leaving his home state, Michigan.

Joey Perm
Joey Perm is another player who has been trying to team up with euro big man Nikola Petro for just under a year now. He is currently mulling on offers from Nortre Dame and Florida.
He received a offer from his hometown team Indiana University but explained how the program isn't big enough for him and Zeller.

Markus Williams
Markus Williams was ranked the number one player in the nation according to Rivals.com and 2nd at the ESPN 100.
Williams received offers from many teams including Kansas, Arizona, Texas, Kentucky, North Carolina, and more but he decided to commit to New Mexico University and join his cousin Kendall Williams.
Markus is one of the few top recruit players who don't commit to a power conference.

Nikola Petro
As mentioned before, Petro has been trying to commit with star center Joey Perm but after a long commit wait on Perm's part Petro made up his mind on his own and announced he will attend Georgia University.

Robert Lee VI
The 7"3 giant from Texas has committed to UCLA and made comments about how he believes he can help with the Bruins lack of center depth.

Walter Worm
"The Worm" is a player with amazingly gifted athleticism and has recently been flying up the scales on high school ranking sites.
Walter Worm and Eury Reyes became good friends throughout the Adidas Phenom camp and later decided it would be great to play together in college.
Together they committed to Syracuse University but both later decommited and came to a firm conclusion that they were going to both commit to Villanova.
Walter Worm had much interest in giving himself a challenge and going to Old Dominion to later take over the program and lead them to the opposite of what they are today.

Damon Morris - Baylor
Danny Jones - Alabama
Eury Reyes - Villanova
Jack Webber - Ohio State
Joey Perm - Undecided
Markus Williams - New Mexico
Nikola Petro - Georgia
Robert Lee VI - UCLA
Walter Worm - Villanova
Cool. Love your description of The Worm.

http://www.operationsports.com/forum...check-out.html

http://www.operationsports.com/forum...class-2-a.html
Old 03-24-2013, 08:54 PM   #803
Fire GarPax!

Permatron's Arena

OVR: 4

Petro, you got until 10 PM Central time to let me know if you are sticking with Georgia. If so I have to move on with my decision.
Old 03-24-2013, 10:54 PM   #804
Rookie

OVR: 5

So no twin towers?
That's easy.
Old 03-24-2013, 11:19 PM   #805
All Star

beast10's Arena

BREAKING NEWS

ESPN Headlines
Joey Perm and Nikola Petro Combination Over?

ESPN HEADQUARTERS - 10:17 PM - A few days ago euro star center Nikola Petro made his decision that he will commit to the SEC's Georgia University leaving behind the thoughts of playing alongside Joey Perm due to his long wait commit period.
Nikola Petro had been viral on TV explaining how wherever Perm went he was going as well if the team would be willing to offer him a scholarship and although Georgia had extreme interest of having Perm on their campus, he just wasn't interested at all with them.
At around 7:00 PM central time Joey Perm sent out a tweet towards Nikola Petro saying the following ->
Quote:
Originally Posted by Permatron
Petro, you got until 10 PM Central time to let me know if you are sticking with Georgia. If so I have to move on with my decision.
Every since then no response from Petro has been posted and we assume that we will not see the two star centers play together throughout their NCAA careers.
Perm had stated he is interested in attending Nortre Dame or Florida and Nikola Petro has been heavily recruited by coach Billy Donovan however he still decided to commit Georgia.

We will further present this story once more info is leaked.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-25-2013, 02:25 AM   #806
Fire GarPax!

Permatron's Arena

OVR: 4

Screw it. The Perm is headed to...
Spoiler
Old 03-25-2013, 09:18 AM   #807
MVP

OVR: 0

NO NO NO NO..I WAS SLEEEPING..FU*K. Let's both decommit. Damn -.- I'm in Croatia for crying out loud... Damn. I SLEEP WHEN YOU FAP AND DECIDE WHERE YOU WANT TO GO!

I will decommint from Georgia and go to Florida if you do it also.

Last edited by 8KB24; 03-25-2013 at 09:21 AM.
Old 03-25-2013, 09:36 AM   #808
All Star

beast10's Arena

DEVELOPING BREAKING NEWS
Joey Perm Commits To Georgia ; Petro Wants Out?
Quote:
Originally Posted by 8KB24
NO NO NO NO..I WAS SLEEEPING..FU*K. Let's both decommit. Damn -.- I'm in Croatia for crying out loud... Damn. I SLEEP WHEN YOU FAP AND DECIDE WHERE YOU WANT TO GO!

I will decommint from Georgia and go to Florida if you do it also.
ESPN HEADQUARTERS - 8:33 AM - That comment was displayed in Nikola Petro's twitter feed this morning and was a response to Joey Perm's comment.
Joey failed to realize where Petro is and currently lives, which is Croatia the time zone is 6 hours apart. Therefore Petro must've been sleeping when Joey's tweet was sent out.

« Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Basketball Dynasties »