Home

Old 05-31-2010, 12:15 PM   #9
Banned

brandon6317's Arena

OVR: 3
Re: Fantasy Team Pics

that fsu is sick...im not getting this game til tomorrow and theres no way i can compare with what you guys have done so would anybody be able to make a clemson paw logo and upload it for ps3? no big deal if ya cant i just thought id ask

Old 05-31-2010, 12:53 PM   #10
CQI
Rookie

There is a paw in game, and you can fade it a bit (for the top I guess). That FSU one looks real. Amazing.
Old 05-31-2010, 12:53 PM   #11
Pro

Figment's Arena

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by brandon6317
that fsu is sick...im not getting this game til tomorrow and theres no way i can compare with what you guys have done so would anybody be able to make a clemson paw logo and upload it for ps3? no big deal if ya cant i just thought id ask

Sorry man but there is no way to upload logos and teams (atleast not yet, maybe a patch later I hope) but trust me you will get into it and figure it out. Creating an in depth logo is pretty hard but it's pretty fun too.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-31-2010, 12:57 PM   #12
Pro

Figment's Arena

I have 2 teams right now. I made the Miami Hurricanes, they are a copy of the college team but I want them to be in my franchise so they count as both. I also created the Alaska Kings, in the end the jerseys kinda look like UCLA but this is a color scheme I have been creating on madden for years so I'm sticking to it. I am slowly working on my personal Chicago Dynasty but it takes allot of layers to build considering my logo is the Chicago Flag waiving behind the Sears tower. But here is what I got so far.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg BB Hurricanes.jpg (214.9 KB, 530 views)
File Type: jpg BB Kings.jpg (148.7 KB, 537 views)
Old 05-31-2010, 01:04 PM   #13
CQI
Rookie

Can you post instructions on how you did your UM one? I did one, but much more rudimentary.
How do you do the outlines? I see that's the last tab on the logos one, but how is it applied?

Last edited by CQI; 05-31-2010 at 01:09 PM.
Old 05-31-2010, 01:07 PM   #14
Pro

Figment's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by CQI
Can you post instructions on how you did your UM one? I did one, but much more rudimentary.
All I did was stretch out a U pretty wide. Then put a couple squares to make it tall. Then did an orange and green square inside. Then just use some circles and tiger stripes until you have it filled in and just do a little white square in the middle to separate it. It was like 30 something layers but just a bunch of filler so it was really simple.
Old 05-31-2010, 01:16 PM   #15
CQI
Rookie

I'll have to try that. I grabbed the half open square, put those two together and that's it. Lol. Yours is way cooler. Will have to re-do mine today. What about the white outline? How is that applied?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-31-2010, 01:26 PM   #16
Pro

Figment's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by CQI
I'll have to try that. I grabbed the half open square, put those two together and that's it. Lol. Yours is way cooler. Will have to re-do mine today. What about the white outline? How is that applied?
All of this will be white.

First go to the first set of letters and select the U. Stretch it wide and short until it takes on "The U" shape but kinda short.

Next just make a square and put it on the top of both sides of the U until it is as tall as you want it.

Then after you finish with all the filler just do another small white square for the gap in between the 2 colors.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Other Football Games > Backbreaker »