Home

WWE SuperCard - Season 2 Update Available Now For iOS and Android Devices

This is a discussion on WWE SuperCard - Season 2 Update Available Now For iOS and Android Devices within the WWE 2K and Other Wrestling Games forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > WWE 2K and Other Wrestling Games
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 10-28-2015, 10:18 PM   #1249
MVP

ColtsAJD's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: WWE SuperCard - Season 2 Update Available Now For iOS and Android Devices

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaBaByBuLLs
The funny thing is... I now have more legendary divas then epic... Lmao! And Epic Brie I just got in PCC... Lol!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
This game is stingy as **** with the epics I've noticed. Sometimes it seems like it's harder to draft a damn epic than it is a legend.
Old 10-28-2015, 10:26 PM   #1250
Pro

doherz's Arena

Do you guys think the new tier will drop soon? I'm closing in on my 15k ladder reward would rather hold off getting it if possible if the new tier is coming
Old 10-28-2015, 10:34 PM   #1251
Pro

j3nkins29's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColtsAJD
This game is stingy as **** with the epics I've noticed. Sometimes it seems like it's harder to draft a damn epic than it is a legend.
I agree, and to make matters worse my last two epic resets have been supports. Still don't have an epic pro yet. Looks like I may win the current King of the Ring I am in though.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-28-2015, 10:47 PM   #1252
Hall Of Fame

redsox4evur's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by j3nkins29
I agree, and to make matters worse my last two epic resets have been supports. Still don't have an epic pro yet. Looks like I may win the current King of the Ring I am in though.
And now I feel like **** because my freebie was a dupe...LOL. And I had back to back clears that were Epic resets. LOL.
Old 10-28-2015, 11:19 PM   #1253
MVP

DaBaByBuLLs's Arena

Quote:

I kinda noticed that... I think only 3 of the 13 Epics I have were actually drafted... 1 of those 3 was a support...

Old 10-29-2015, 12:34 AM   #1254
Pro

EticketJedi's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
It's been rough, as I'm sure it was for you... But I'm tryin to stay strong since the wife is a crazy case... I'm setting her up with a psychiatrist cause she can't seem to handle all this... Joy! Lol!

Just know it gets better. Good luck. We kept getting told how special and unique the case was. It got rather annoying.

As far as the team goes, if someone goes inactive or drops out later let me know. I should be past epic by then.

Old 10-29-2015, 12:37 AM   #1255
MVP

ColtsAJD's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by doherz
Do you guys think the new tier will drop soon? I'm closing in on my 15k ladder reward would rather hold off getting it if possible if the new tier is coming
I'm in the same boat...closing in on the 15k reward and wondering whether to hold off. The problem is nobody ever knows what the **** CD is gonna do. We could have a new tier tomorrow, we could have fusions tomorrow, we could have season 3 tomorrow...or we could not have **** for months. Would be nice if they communicated things better, but after two years of dealing with these fools I think we know better than to expect that.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-29-2015, 12:54 AM   #1256
All Star

kclutch24's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by doherz

Quote:
The diva curse has been lifted from me and passed to you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by EticketJedi
Nice. They run us ragged like that.

My daughter had 4 in utero surgeries to resolve a lymphatic issue that produced fluid around her lungs primarily. She was in the NICU 3 months after she was born. She's past that now, but there's some developmental issues we need to track and do therapy for. She just turned one the other day.

Good luck to the little man. I know it's rough but you guys will come through fine.

Quote:
It was originally classed as Craniosynostosis... And after they did surgery on that, there was an excessive amount of fluid in the outer skull area, so they did surgery again to fix that... (Didn't work) so this last visit ( classed as Hydrocephalus ) was surgery to fix the flow and correct the skull bone that it kinda, warped, if you may... So in short... 11 months old, 3 head surgeries... And he's do for a CT scan Nov 6th cause the Dr. said that something just wasn't right, still... SMDH!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by EticketJedi
Nice work man. I'll get there eventually.

What was the little one in the hospital for? Everything ok?

Sorry for all the multi quotes but haven't had time to check the forums all day.

Bulls and Jedi, sorry to hear about your little ones. Can't imagine how that feels like. Personally I'm not at the point where I'm going to have kids anytime soon but just speaking from experience knowing from other colleagues who have been in similar situations, it's definitely emotionally draining worrying about that aspect at such a young age. Both your little ones will be ok my thoughts. It sounds like both of you have a positive mindset on challenges to come and I think that's really all you can do at this point, keeping a positive attitude.

As for the game, Eve would be a dupe for me. And the same with me...funny how I have more legend single divas than epic pro divas....I was also questioning whether or not a new tier was dropping soon...I would much rather my 9k latter reward be next tier instead of a Leg if that was the case...

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > WWE 2K and Other Wrestling Games »