Home

WWE 2k15- What are your Plans for Universe Mode

This is a discussion on WWE 2k15- What are your Plans for Universe Mode within the WWE 2K and Other Wrestling Games forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > WWE 2K and Other Wrestling Games
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 09-24-2014, 10:26 AM   #1
MVP

nate1986's Arena

OVR: 2
WWE 2k15- What are your Plans for Universe Mode

as the release draws closer we start getting amped for the game and draw up plans for universe mode, granted we have not heard a ton of information on the mode yet i figure lets make a topic to discuss what we plan to do in our universe in terms of weekly shows, pushes and/or bury certain talent and so forth i know the full roster is not out yet but lets have some fun anyway, heres my skeleton for mine

weekly shows will be left as is and I'll add NXT if applicable, i plan to vacate all titles and hold a tournament for the WWE title, IC, Divas and tag as the US title will be retired, i plan to push Ambrose and Rollins to main event status with Bray Wyatt and Cesaro lurking and waiting for their time i will remove Del Rio and Punk to keep things realistic,my jobbers will most likely be Sandow, Axel and Santino, if There is an NXT roster i will move Kidd and Justin Gaberiel over for a bit of "star power" i hope for a feature to set guys as part timers (IE Lesnar, Jericho and RVD)
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-24-2014, 02:25 PM   #2
MVP

Colts18's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: WWE 2k15- What are your Plans for Universe Mode

I plan on doing a WCW and WWE Franchise. In my WWE Franchise, I will add all missing NXTers and probably bring in a few female athletes from SHIMMER. Cheerleader Melissa, Kana, to name a few. Add them to the NXT Female's roster. Might control Devitt in NXT and Dolph on the main roster and see how high I can move up in the ranks.
Old 09-24-2014, 04:30 PM   #3
MVP

OVR: 0

I'm going to run my Universe similar to last years;

Same shows, current champions. Going to keep a few current major feuds going, Authority vs faces, Ambrose vs Rollins, Wyatt Family vs Goldust/Stardust vs Usos, and I'll be sprinkling in some of the NXT guys as well to minor feuds and title runs for a bit. I'll have Cena turn heel and join the Alliance so he could dominate a bit; then revive the Cena/Bryan feud leading up to the first Wrestlemania.

After that, it just depends on whom I'm more interested in pushing to the top, def. the Wyatts, Stardust/Cody, Ambrose, Rollins, Adam Rose (if he's in), Zayn etc etc. I'll basically be rewriting some past storylines that I grew up watching from 1994-2001.
Old 09-24-2014, 04:50 PM   #4
MVP

Cowboy008's Arena

OVR: 5

I don't have any plans yet since I'm waiting to see what they have improved in Universe mode.
Old 09-24-2014, 07:51 PM   #5
All Star

Bard's Arena

OVR: 7

I'll run it similar to how it is at the moment; Brock as the final boss, Rollins and Ambrose going at it, Reigns being groomed to beat the final boss at Mania, Bryan, Cena, Wyatt, and Orton being in the upper card.

Also will really set focus on the tag division since it is one of my favorites, Rybaxel, HeelDust, Usos, Ascension (Assuming they are in), Kalisto + Sin Cara (See Ascension), and Slator Gator should be able to carry it just fine.

Then I will have NXT, which will have everyone from NXT at the start but the tag teams will be moved up rather quick and the singles will be moved up when needed due to "injuries" or retirements.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-25-2014, 12:14 AM   #6
MVP

Reed1417's Arena

OVR: 0

I haven't even thought of what I want to do. As of now I want to just create me and my brother as a tag team and wreck the tag division. But as always there will be other stuff I know that much.

Reed is comin' atcha!!

Reed's WWE 2k23 Universe: Youtube Edition
https://forums.operationsports.com/f...e-edition.html
Old 09-25-2014, 04:55 AM   #7
MVP

woody2goody's Arena

OVR: 5

I might just carry my universe on roughly from where it left off, but that depends on the full roster to be honest.

Big E is WWE Champion at the moment so that could be interesting if I start him with it. Maybe have him drop it to Brock and see where it goes after that.

I'm probably going to split the heavyweight title again though.

Now Playing FIFA, UFC 4, PGA Tour 2k23, WWE, MLB The Show and Dirt Rally 2.0
Old 09-25-2014, 01:26 PM   #8
Banned

Jattbreed's Arena

OVR: 1

My plans for Universe mode.........is to actually find out what the hell is in Universe Mode.

2k hasn't even told us anything, why plan now.

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > WWE 2K and Other Wrestling Games »