Home

WWE Sold to Endeavor

This is a discussion on WWE Sold to Endeavor within the Wrestling forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > Wrestling
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 04-03-2023, 11:35 AM   #49

Majingir's Arena

OVR: 22
Re: WWE Sold to Endeavor

Vince said the Mr.McMahon character is officially dead.

We'll see. He survived the limo explosion and stayed even after the Bret feud (when it was rumored that story was gonna wrap up the McMahon character), anything is possible.

The stock price has been interesting this weekend.

Peaked at $92 right before WM and dropped as low as $83 not too long after the purchasing news came out early this morning. It's bounced back to $86 since.

Last edited by Majingir; 04-03-2023 at 12:43 PM.
Old 04-03-2023, 05:24 PM   #50
All Star

UFCMPunk's Arena

OVR: 0

Does this mean we'll see Dan Lambert on WWE TV?
Old 04-03-2023, 06:03 PM   #51

Majingir's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by UFCMPunk
Does this mean we'll see Dan Lambert on WWE TV?
Nobody tell Brandi Rhodes.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-04-2023, 09:14 PM   #52

Majingir's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Majingir
Peaked at $92 right before WM and dropped as low as $83 not too long after the purchasing news came out early this morning. It's bounced back to $86 since.
It's now at an all time high at $97!

Almost $15 difference in 24 hours. Some people definitely making big money during this whole process.
Old 04-06-2023, 07:39 PM   #53
All Star

UFCMPunk's Arena

OVR: 0

I know everyone is ready to grab their pitch forks, be like Bobby Fish and go to war for Triple H if he's been removed from creative. Something I found from an article on CNBC, Vince was ready to walk away but Ari Emanuel insisted Vince stay.

WAPNER: It’s an interesting plot twist because not a lot of people saw this coming. In fact, your own CEO Nick Khan told our David Faber just back in February quote, “Vince has declared to the board to me to other upper management he is 100% open to a transaction where he’s not included in the company moving forward.”

MCMAHON: Sure.

WAPNER: You were ready to walk away?

MCMAHON: Absolutely.

EMANUEL: I wasn’t gonna let him and let me tell you, we have a relationship for 23 years. There’s a trust, there’s a friendship when you’re going into business and going forward, I think that’s important. I’m glad he chose us because it was a very competitive situation. But for us, it’s an honor and also we’re so lucky because of his vision about where the business is and where it’s going.

#FireAri am I right?

https://www.cnbc.com/2023/04/03/cnbc...eet-today.html
Old 04-06-2023, 09:18 PM   #54
All Star

SmashMan's Arena

OVR: 14

Eh, I don’t care if he’s involved in the business side. I’m not sure that he adds much more these days than a combo of Steph/Triple H/Nick Khan would have, but business is business and he’s been around long enough that new buyers are going to want him involved because of the giant he is in the wrestling world.

I would just really, really prefer if he wasn’t involved in creative anymore. As a viewer that’s what I care about most.
Old 04-06-2023, 09:27 PM   #55

Majingir's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmashMan
Eh, I don’t care if he’s involved in the business side. I’m not sure that he adds much more these days than a combo of Steph/Triple H/Nick Khan would have, but business is business and he’s been around long enough that new buyers are going to want him involved because of the giant he is in the wrestling world.

I would just really, really prefer if he wasn’t involved in creative anymore. As a viewer that’s what I care about most.
That's the thing.

If he just stays on the business side then it won't impact what most fans care about. But we all know that won't be the case and already hasn't been.

Someone like Vince can "speak the language of the average corporate executive" because we all know how most companies are really like, especially higher up. But just leave the TV side, the roster, anything creatively all to Triple H.

If you can't even trust your own son in law, a former superstar, who has proven what he can do behind the scenes for years now, who can you trust to do that job?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-07-2023, 02:33 AM   #56
All Star

SmashMan's Arena

OVR: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Majingir
If you can't even trust your own son in law, a former superstar, who has proven what he can do behind the scenes for years now, who can you trust to do that job?
I don't think he thinks of it in terms of specifically trusting or not trusting anyone. I think it's just more of a situation where if he wants to and can do something with the company, he's going to do it.

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > Wrestling »