Home

Black Screen while Playing Universe Mode

This is a discussion on Black Screen while Playing Universe Mode within the Wrestling forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > Wrestling
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 01-09-2014, 04:48 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Black Screen while Playing Universe Mode

I'm playing universe at the moment and I have a rivalry between Big Show and Christian. Everytime I try to start it, it just goes to a black screen while playing Christian's theme music. I'm getting this black screen more frequently since I downloaded ABA Taker, Warrior, and Virgil. I have tried it three times and I have to restart my system everytime.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-09-2014, 05:00 PM   #2
All Star

azdawgpound's Arena

OVR: 21
Re: Black Screen while Playing Universe Mode

Quote:
Originally Posted by theblasterkid
I'm playing universe at the moment and I have a rivalry between Big Show and Christian. Everytime I try to start it, it just goes to a black screen while playing Christian's theme music. I'm getting this black screen more frequently since I downloaded ABA Taker, Warrior, and Virgil. I have tried it three times and I have to restart my system everytime.

im getting this as well and only thing I have d/led on the game are the free wrestlers.... sucks when u have to restart it over.

maybe a patch will fix it ????
Old 01-10-2014, 12:35 AM   #3
Rookie

I had that happen in the first rivalry I did with The Outsiders. Nash was supposed to face the other guy one-one-one, and the screen would just go black while his entrance music played in a loop. I skipped the entrance cinematic the next time, and got a cutscene of Nash getting attacked walking to the ring. So there might be some glitch with certain wrestlers' entrances and getting jumped before the match; it's hard to say because I haven't seen it freeze on the black screen since then.
Old 01-10-2014, 02:52 AM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by theblasterkid
What are some of your other variables?

What system? Are you using an in-game arena or created one? Any created titles, entrances, or is everything still default?
Old 01-10-2014, 05:12 AM   #5
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by theCP
What are some of your other variables?

What system? Are you using an in-game arena or created one? Any created titles, entrances, or is everything still default?
I'm using PS3, and it was at Extreme Rules. Everything is default.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > Wrestling »