Home

Raw 04/15/13 - I was chanting "we want Coulter"

This is a discussion on Raw 04/15/13 - I was chanting "we want Coulter" within the Wrestling forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > Wrestling
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 04-13-2013, 04:49 PM   #1
goh
Banned

OVR: 37
Raw 04/15/13 - I was chanting "we want Colter"

No not really,just can't believe no one made that joke.
Ziggler captured the World Title last week putting an end to his own and the Dolph-fins frustrations. Then had to defend it against Jericho on SD for some random reason. Of course ADR has a rematch clause and it looks like Swagger wants a piece of his ex-partner too. There's lots of time to bulid,I'm sure Ziggler will be a fighting champion. He's already taking over for Cena:

Yah that's right. The kids wanted Ziggler too.

Jericho put a huge beating on FAHN-DAHN-GO last week on Raw then stole his title shot on Smackdown. Fandango still took the time to correct the announcer after his beatdown to earn toughnes points. I guess Jericho will be stealing his girl this week. But that's ok because Fandangoing is threatening to become a Gangnam Style level menace very quickly and she can easily be replaced. I believe Fandango's song has now topped anything Fozzy ever did performance and chart wise.

The Shield promised to "storm hell's gate" after Raw last week now targeting the Undertaker. Kane and D-Bry saved him but on Smackdown they interfered when Shield saved HHH from 3MB. They were just correcting the injustice of Trips having to fight 3 guys with 1 arm and those guys had to come out and ruin it. I can only guess this will lead to the clash we've been waiting for with Shield vs. 3MB on Raw. That's a PPV main event quality match and they're giving it away for free! Though I'll still gladly pay to see Shield vs. Brothers of Destruction & D-Bry at Extreme Rules.

Wade Barrett pulled off the rare rematch clause win and 2 titles changed hands on Raw (also very rare these days) when he regained his IC title from The Miz. Miz's WM streak is still in tact if you don't count the pre-show so there's that. Of course he has a rematch clause too. This is going to change 3 more times leading to a 2/3 at ER isn't it?

John Cena seems to have found his oppoent for ER in Ryback. After Henry lost his earned shot Ryback turned umm...tweener I guess...taking out Cena and Henry to chants of feed me more! He'll be fed another title shot and lose again. He'll be ADR soon but at least it's going well for now.

Kofi Kingston got a non-title win over Antonio Cesaro which always leads to a title shot,something to look forward to there I suppose.

Over in the divas division...absolutely nothing happend so here's pics of Paige,Emma,Sasha,Summer and Aubrey from NXT they posted today: http://www.wwe.com/inside/wwe-divas/...3-04-13-photos

Last edited by goh; 04-14-2013 at 03:59 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-13-2013, 05:22 PM   #2
Best in the World

BDKiiing's Arena

OVR: 23
Re: Raw 04/15/13 - I was chanting "we want Coulter"

Quote:
Originally Posted by goh
Over in the divas division...absolutely nothing happend so here's pics of Paige,Emma,Sasha,Summer and Aubrey from NXT they posted today: http://www.wwe.com/inside/wwe-divas/...3-04-13-photos
Paige.

Old 04-13-2013, 09:11 PM   #3
Heroes Never Die

IlliniM1ke's Arena

OVR: 20

Pretty sure Jericho/Ziggler was just a match wasn't it? I don't recall seeing anything about it being for the WHC, pretty sure Jericho said in his promo your first match (nothing about first title defense) as WHC will be against me (paraphrasing).

I was tired from work though so I could've missed it.
MLB- St. Louis Cardinals
NBA- Boston Celtics
NHL- Chicago Blackhawks

Formerly CardsFan27
Old 04-13-2013, 11:37 PM   #4
Banned

OVR: 24

Huh??? What does Ann Coulter have to do with the E?
Old 04-14-2013, 02:07 AM   #5
All Star

rdnk's Arena

OVR: 22

Dolph Ziggler win streak at 2. It's only a matter of time before he starts jobbing to Cena, Orton, Sheamus ect.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-14-2013, 03:03 PM   #6
Banned

OVR: 55

There is no U in Zeb Colter.
Old 04-14-2013, 03:24 PM   #7
Hall Of Fame

dochalladay32's Arena

OVR: 21

Also, no mention of AJ's apparently epic *** in that picture. Yes, you can even tell from that angle.
Old 04-14-2013, 04:00 PM   #8
goh
Banned

OVR: 37

Quote:
Originally Posted by 55
There is no U in Zeb Colter.
That's the Canadian spelling.

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > Wrestling »