Home

Old 07-21-2012, 05:53 PM   #1
goh
Banned

OVR: 37
Raw 1000

In the main event the WWE Championship is on the line as John Cena is cashing in his MitB on CM Punk. Word on the street is JR will honor Punk's request to call the match. MitB cash-ins are 10 for 10 but only RVD cashed in for an actual match and that was with massive home ring advantage,of course with this being the 1000th Raw many of Cena's enemies will be in attendance so it's anything but for him. Will the Rock layeth the smackdown? Does Edge have one spear left? A Bastia Bomb coming Cena's way? B2 in the hiz-ouse? He's certianly owed an Ace Crusher. Or maybe no one will interfere at all.

We're all invited to attend or at least watch the wedding of Daniel Bryan and AJ. WWE weddings are the opposite of MitB with only 1 out of 9 going off as planned. Macho Man and Liz in 1991. There was the 1984 Paul Vachon & Ophelia wedding broken up by Dr. D and subsequent food fight at the post wedding. Uncle Elmer & Joyce in 1985 that Roddy Piper was having none of claiming a ring is no place to get married and Jesse Ventura ended up in the cake. The next 3 all involving Stephanie McMahon,the Undertaker's attempt to make her his bride failed thanks to Stone Cold. A few months later she was supposed to marry Test...only to have HHH interupt and declare he already married her in Vegas. Years later when Steph and Trips were to renew it ended when Trips found out she lied to him about being pregnant. Billy & Chuck left each other at the altar and failed to leave before their 3 minutes was up. The less said about Al Wilson and Dawn Marie the better. Matt Hardy tried to break up Kane and Lita's wedding...but it wasn't Snitskys fault! Kane not having learned anything decided to break up Edge & Lita's lovely ceremony. Teddy Long had a heart attack at his wedding to Kristal after many shenanigans occured. Then HHH showed Vickie a video of Edge making out with the wedding planner during their wedding. So chances are someone is gonna mess things up for AJ and D-Bry. Kane yet again? He sure likes to ruin these things. Perhaps Miz? He exchanged looks with AJ last week. Possibly the only person on the roster crazier than AJ will make his long awaited debut and steal her away. For now enjoy their trip to the bakery: http://www.wwe.com/videos/aj-and-dan...raw-1-26038910

A new GM will be named. This past week Miz seemed to be intent on sending in his application on Backstage Fallout and William Regal has been campaigning on Twitter and Tout. Foley,Teddy Long,Hornswaggle and Johnny Ace are also possible.

Brock Lesnar will answer HHH's Summerslam challenge. Even if he accecpts Paul Heyman's lawsuit is still out there. Maybe he'll call it off for the GM posistion?

They've already said the show will kick off with a DX reunion. Will it only be Trips and HBK or will they let Road Dogg out of the basement to join his compadres? Billy Gunn,X-Pac and Chyna are also former DX members that may make an appearance. Not that anyone really remembers but Tori and Rick Rude were members too.

Last week it was voted Christian would defend his Intercontinental championship on the show but no oppoent was named. Still don't know who it will be.

As the tag titles weren't on that poll I suspect they'll also be defended.

With ADR having moved on to Rey it seems Sheamus is still without an oppoent. Dolph Ziggler might cash-in if presented the chance,never had 2 on one show before.

The Rock talks for 45 minutes about how he's going to win the WWE title...even though he's not there to wrestle anyone to get the #1 contender spot. Good thing it's a 3 hour show.

Heath Slater is in big trouble facing a 3 on 1 handicapped match against Al Snow's dear sister Head,Mae Young and Mark Henry's illegitimate son Hand and Perry Saturn's best friend Moppy. Slater can pull off a huge upset here!

Many more suprises,returns etc. etc. I dare not even speculate about to avoid spoilers.

wwe.com listed the 50 greatest Raw matches here: http://www.wwe.com/inside/raw1000/50...es-list/page-1

Also a reminder there will be a pre-show for this. Likely consisting of Brodus Clay dancing.

And if you want to see the people that will be headlining Raw #2000 remember to watch NXT! It's awesome.

Last edited by goh; 07-21-2012 at 05:55 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-21-2012, 06:01 PM   #2
Banned

Shortsinator's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Raw 1000

I'm so excited for this!!
Old 07-21-2012, 06:20 PM   #3
G.O.A.T.

TMagic's Arena

OVR: 30
They've been showing all of these RAW moments.

Doesnt seem like there has been a lot of moments in recent memory. Since I've started watching again, the only RAW "moment" I can think of is Punk's "pipebomb", Miz's Cash in, and Rocks return.

Twitter: @ThoseFools

YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEC...cd41cJK2238sIA
Old 07-21-2012, 06:34 PM   #4
MVP

stlpimpmonsta's Arena

OVR: 11

Cant wait to go. Going straight from work.
Old 07-22-2012, 12:00 AM   #5
Five Becomes Four

Hooe's Arena

OVR: 45

It's pretty amazing to me that there have been 1000 episodes of a weekly wrestling show.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-22-2012, 03:02 AM   #6
MVP

Dirty Turtles's Arena

OVR: 10

If we are not given closure on who was behind GTV back at the turn of the century, I will riot.
Old 07-22-2012, 03:51 PM   #7
goh
Banned

OVR: 37

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Turtles
If we are not given closure on who was behind GTV back at the turn of the century, I will riot.
Hornswaggle.
I said it last week,when something goes wrong Hornswaggle is the answer.
Old 07-22-2012, 06:38 PM   #8
Bamma

ProfessaPackMan's Arena

OVR: 36

Question: Anybody know why they changed Rey Mysterio's entrance from being shot up in the air at the top of the ramp to now just running out to the ramp? Was always curious as to why they changed it because that used to be one of my favorite entrances.

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > Wrestling »