Home

Glitches and Bugs you've come across.

This is a discussion on Glitches and Bugs you've come across. within the Wrestling forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > Wrestling
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 11-29-2011, 09:19 AM   #1
MVP

Ejfalcon9's Arena

OVR: 9
Glitches and Bugs you've come across.

Haven't seen a WWE 12 on here about pre-patch glitches. The games only been out a week so the game is expected to have some issues before we get a patch. List anything you've run into.

Only problems i've ran into and they may or may not be patched. All the performances issues have happened to me more than 1 time so its more of a patchable glitch not a random bug.

- Cant vacate unused titles in Universe mode.

- Superstars listed as "Free Agents" still appear on the match card in Universe

- "Today's remarkable matchup" matches randomly booked on the card will appear the next week on the show with the exact same matchup.

- Sometimes when doing groggy rope moves the ropes spaz out flopping like their made of cheap elastic.

- When a finisher is done both superstars just slam to the mat and mesh together.

- Half or 1/4th of the ring turns grey in some matches.

- Royal Rumble superstar gets eliminated ,but just stands up in med air and walks back into the ring.

- Ref gets stuck in the corner and wont count a pin attempt.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-29-2011, 01:28 PM   #2
MVP

Lil Worm's Arena

OVR: 4
Re: Glitches and Bugs you've come across.

I have attempted to interfere in john Morrison v/s R-Truth on two different occasions..........both times Truth went for the pin I woke ref up and magically Morrison is on top and gets the three count for the win.
Old 11-29-2011, 01:44 PM   #3
Pro

I had a one on one hell in the cell match with a created wrestler versus Brock Lesnar, at the beginning of the match I went to the outside camera side or closest to the bottom when you start if you will. Brock followed and I immediately Irish whipped him into the cage which he promptly ran through and then ran through the crowd barrier and through the crowd and the camera kept backing up as Brock ran out of the arena and he kept getting smaller and smaller and he just kept running. I just had to restart the match and I tried to recreate it but no dice.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk
Old 11-29-2011, 02:10 PM   #4
MVP

DarthRambo's Arena

OVR: 20

The rankings are whack when you used the classic IC belt on Smackdown. Heavyweight contenders are contending for the IC belt. Original IC belt, there's no issues, correct contenders are listed.

In an elimination chamber match, Ezekiel was submitted, and just laid there in the way the entire match the rest of the way instead of leaving the ring. I assume it would do the same for anyone who is submitted. However, he did have an injury afterwards so that's possibly the cause of it? But even though it showed he was injured, on the game itself he wasn't.

EDIT: biggest issue is the cpu won't try to pin!!!! 2 GTS's and never a pin attempt?!? WTF!

Last edited by DarthRambo; 11-29-2011 at 02:24 PM.
Old 11-29-2011, 02:27 PM   #5
Hall Of Fame

dochalladay32's Arena

OVR: 21

It makes perfect sense that free agents appear on shows... Sin Cara anyone? He was a free agent until Teddy "signed" him to an exclusive contract. He appeared on both Raw and Smackdown. Create an actual dead brand and empty the free agents if you don't want them showing up, granted I haven't seen free agents appear on my shows.

Only glitch I've seen is hopefully a one-time thing. I was Austin. Entered the rumble at #32. Every time I went for an elimination, he'd freeze, glide across the ring and the other guy was instantly eliminated. Only happened to him though.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-29-2011, 02:28 PM   #6
Hall Of Fame

dochalladay32's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeMimic
I had a one on one hell in the cell match with a created wrestler versus Brock Lesnar, at the beginning of the match I went to the outside camera side or closest to the bottom when you start if you will. Brock followed and I immediately Irish whipped him into the cage which he promptly ran through and then ran through the crowd barrier and through the crowd and the camera kept backing up as Brock ran out of the arena and he kept getting smaller and smaller and he just kept running. I just had to restart the match and I tried to recreate it but no dice.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk
I remember doing glitches like that in No Mercy and Wrestlemania 2000, but a gameshark was involved...
Old 11-29-2011, 03:12 PM   #7
Banned

rangersfan30's Arena

OVR: 14

I have had freezes what happens is:

If i go to view a CAW but dont download then backout, When i go to look at another CAW the word download is greyed out and if i try to go anywhere from the page i am on it freezes the game.

It happened about five times the other day.
Old 11-29-2011, 04:51 PM   #8
MVP

Ejfalcon9's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by dochalladay32
It makes perfect sense that free agents appear on shows... Sin Cara anyone?
Yeah ,but the problem I was having was My CAW for the Jacob Cass RTWM kept appearing in matches. It wouldn't nearly bother me as bad if he actually had the entrance and moveset I gave him. He has the most generic crap ever!

Couldn't think of it off the top off my head on my list ,but some other good ones...

-While interfering in the match of John Cena vs Cody Rhodes as Enemy of Cena Dolph Ziggler I hit a zig zag on Cena, Cody pins, Ref counts the 1-2-3, After match Cena wins and celebrates with his enemy Ziggler.

- During match intermissions or the show intro the arena cinamatic is super choppy and has major framedrop.

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > Wrestling »