Home

WWE Smackdown Vs Raw 2012 Wishlist

This is a discussion on WWE Smackdown Vs Raw 2012 Wishlist within the Wrestling forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > Wrestling
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 12-11-2010, 10:40 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 2
WWE Smackdown Vs Raw 2012 Wishlist

After playing 2011, I still feel like the gameplay is flat and much of the same so here is what I would like to see in 2012:

1. Get rid of grappling. Nobody grapples anymore in real life so they need to get rid of it. It also slows down the matches and makes it feel unrealistic.

2. More than one way to use finishers. Picking someone up and hitting your finisher to win the match feels like an ending to a squash match and if you're facing John Cena, it shouldn't end that way. They should allow us to hit our finishers out of nowhere like they do in real life. If Mysterio is coming off the top rope, I should be able to hit a RKO in mid-air if I hit a button at the right time. I should be able to reverse the Pedigree or RKO into an Attitude Adjustment to end the match. Bottom line, be able to hit finishers out of nowhere.

3. Speaking of finishers, have the crowd get excited when someone kicks out of a finisher. In real life, the crowd and the announcers mark out when someone kicks out of a finisher and it should happen in the game too. Just a little thing that would add to the experience.

4. Better commentary. As the match gets heated, the commentates should get more excited and even mark out during a big spot (If you jump off a ladder and put someone through a table, the announcers and the crowd should go nuts). NBA 2K11 showed a game can have great commentary so they have no excuse.

I'll add more later.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-11-2010, 09:19 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: WWE Smackdown Vs Raw 2012 Wishlist

You want to get rid of grappling in a wrestling game?

Um ... That's most of the fun. Otherwise you have just a fighting game. Also, I think the pace of the game is a little fast, if anything. I like puro-style, so the pace should be slower.

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > Wrestling »