Home

AEW Full Gear 11/18/23

This is a discussion on AEW Full Gear 11/18/23 within the Wrestling forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > Wrestling
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 11-18-2023, 10:10 PM   #9
All Star

UFCMPunk's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: AEW Full Gear 11/18/23

I was hoping for the big name free agent to had signed with WWE. Felt like to me, he could have went to WWE for a few years then go to AEW. Fight some guys you probably won't have the chance to face ever again who are likely WWE lifers then head to AEW.
Old 11-18-2023, 10:12 PM   #10

Majingir's Arena

OVR: 22

Darby...that wasn't PG!

But also an interesting revelation. He said this is Stings final time (he might have added an extra word in there) in California.

Revolutions location hasn't been announced, but given a part of that show is obviously gonna revolve around it being Stings last match, would've been nice to have it somewhere in California.

So if it's not there, where could it be? Could AEW try and get MSG perhaps? Stings final match ever and it being at MSG would be an all time moment.
Quote:
Originally Posted by UFCMPunk
Kids with Dead Fathers I assume?
Christian adopted the entire choir!
Old 11-18-2023, 10:15 PM   #11
Greatness Personified

J_Posse's Arena

OVR: 23

Quote:
I was hoping for the big name free agent to had signed with WWE. Felt like to me, he could have went to WWE for a few years then go to AEW. Fight some guys you probably won't have the chance to face ever again who are likely WWE lifers then head to AEW.
Is this tampering since dude isn't officially a free agent or is that only a thing when the bigger company does it?

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

Official OS Bills Backers Club Member
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-18-2023, 10:28 PM   #12
All Star

UFCMPunk's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Majingir
Darby...that wasn't PG!

But also an interesting revelation. He said this is Stings final time (he might have added an extra word in there) in California.

Revolutions location hasn't been announced, but given a part of that show is obviously gonna revolve around it being Stings last match, would've been nice to have it somewhere in California.

So if it's not there, where could it be? Could AEW try and get MSG perhaps? Stings final match ever and it being at MSG would be an all time moment.
Atlanta, GA would be my next logical guess for Revolution. Home of WCW, he was WCW's Franchise player. That would be pretty insane if AEW was able to get the Garden for any show, let alone Sting's final match.

Quote:
Originally Posted by J_Posse
Is this tampering since dude isn't officially a free agent or is that only a thing when the bigger company does it?

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk
Don't think it's tampering, likely due to the relationship between AEW & New Japan made it easier. So he finishes the dates there then comes to AEW or can do both while finishing out his New Japan contract.
Old 11-18-2023, 10:34 PM   #13
All Star

UFCMPunk's Arena

Hangman literally drinking Swerve's blood and I'm just sitting here going, yeah that's a bit too much there TK. He's trying so hard to counter WWE's PG rating with edgy attitude era stuff but lacks the story telling behind the spots.
Old 11-18-2023, 10:41 PM   #14

Majingir's Arena

Quote:
Atlanta, GA would be my next logical guess for Revolution. Home of WCW, he was WCW's Franchise player. That would be pretty insane if AEW was able to get the Garden for any show, let alone Sting's final match.
If they want to have a big show at MSG, you could have Stings final match as a headliner (with Flair part of your company to help promote it in media appearances) and could have Copeland VS Christian in a ladder match perhaps? Among other matches you'd have on that card.
Old 11-18-2023, 11:03 PM   #15
Best in the World

BDKiiing's Arena

OVR: 23

Quote:
Hangman literally drinking Swerve's blood and I'm just sitting here going, yeah that's a bit too much there TK. He's trying so hard to counter WWE's PG rating with edgy attitude era stuff but lacks the story telling behind the spots.
You do know that Swerve broke into Hangman's house right?

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-18-2023, 11:15 PM   #16

Majingir's Arena

So AEW is getting ANOTHER title?

And they're calling it the "continental championship"?

So if Orange Cassidy were to win it for instance, would be become the....inter continental champion?

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > Wrestling »