Home

Simple SoTS Question

This is a discussion on Simple SoTS Question within the Sounds Of The Show forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > Sounds Of The Show
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 06-14-2016, 06:08 PM   #1
Rookie

Hokie20's Arena

OVR: 7
Simple SoTS Question

If I download all the mp3 files, is it possible for someone who has made all the cues for each song to upload their saved settings file?

In essence, is there a way for someone to upload their saved settings for another to download it and the SoTS would automatically work?

I'm new to this, so it may be a dumb question... But it sure could save a ton of time if it worked.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-14-2016, 08:49 PM   #2
MVP

Side Effect's Arena

OVR: 3
Re: Simple SoTS Question

I haven't heard of this yet so I doubt it.
Old 06-15-2016, 06:08 PM   #3
Just started!

OVR: 0
Wink Re: Simple SoTS Question

Sorry guys to hijack a thread. I have one simple question and I haven't found a definite answer yet.

Two years ago when PS4 came out, I bought one for one purpose. MLB the Show. I think i had MLB Show 14. Anyway I was super (times infinity) disappointed that sounds of the show didnt work with the PS4 version. I followed up next year with the Show 15 (ps4 version) and I remember reading that it wasn't implemented yet.

So basically all that being said, does the PS4 version of The Show have sounds of the show enabled and working. So if I have my ball player walk up, will i hear his music? TY I couldn't post my own thread since im new.
Old 06-15-2016, 06:36 PM   #4
MVP

Side Effect's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by HomietheClown
Sorry guys to hijack a thread. I have one simple question and I haven't found a definite answer yet.

Two years ago when PS4 came out, I bought one for one purpose. MLB the Show. I think i had MLB Show 14. Anyway I was super (times infinity) disappointed that sounds of the show didnt work with the PS4 version. I followed up next year with the Show 15 (ps4 version) and I remember reading that it wasn't implemented yet.

So basically all that being said, does the PS4 version of The Show have sounds of the show enabled and working. So if I have my ball player walk up, will i hear his music? TY I couldn't post my own thread since im new.
Yes, you can for stadium sounds and player walk up and reliver songs. Check the main SOTS thread for download files.
Old 06-15-2016, 06:59 PM   #5
TrueSim Projects-Creator

Cycloniac's Arena

OVR: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hokie20
If I download all the mp3 files, is it possible for someone who has made all the cues for each song to upload their saved settings file?

In essence, is there a way for someone to upload their saved settings for another to download it and the SoTS would automatically work?

I'm new to this, so it may be a dumb question... But it sure could save a ton of time if it worked.
This doesn't appear to be possible, but it would be awesome

Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > Sounds Of The Show »