Home

MASTER LEAGUE 1V1s (offline)

This is a discussion on MASTER LEAGUE 1V1s (offline) within the eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 03-10-2022, 11:46 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
MASTER LEAGUE 1V1s (offline)

Hi guys,

This is more of an enquiry from a business perspective.

Firstly:

I feel as though all competitive gaming is online nowadays, it's all based on internet connections, lag levels and in the case of PES (other sports games as well) who has the better team

What I miss from my childhood growing up was playing against my mates in the same room with us both getting instantaneous gameplay instead of this online stuff.

Secondly:

Master League is such a great mode, i've had such fun with it over the years. The beauty is, everyone does Master Leagues in a different way, some people like to sign loads of young players and build a dynasty that lasts 10 seasons. Some like to win everything then quit. Some like to play with strong teams, some like to build up a weaker team, so many possibilities

However what we've never been able to do is test our ML creations against other people's ML creations

Thirdly:

This could surely be a LAN competition? All it takes is two players and one venue, playing against each other on the same console with their Master league teams

The key to all of this is online storage. Each player should save their team data in Master league, save this to their online storage. Then all we need to do is get both players to log into the venue console and download their data from the online storage to the console and we have 1v1 master league teams

Let me know what you think about this. But I think it's a far more creative e-sports idea than the typical ultimate team/myclub/matchday BS we have currently

If I ever make enough money, I will make this happen

Last edited by ChaelMir; 03-10-2022 at 02:59 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-07-2022, 11:49 PM   #2
Rookie

Hustler79's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: MASTER LEAGUE 1V1s (offline)

We used to play tournaments at home with 8 friends ...the good old days of offline gaming.
Set up a offline cup and have 4 in one group and 4 in another group and each would bet a small amount maybe 5 or 10 euros so the winner would take 80 the one who takes the cup or the one that eliminates the others (last man standing)

Now i wish soccer games would implement online leagues aince they're wayyyy behind madden and 2k . Online leagues need to be in soccer or else im.not buying any soccer game anymore .

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer »