Home

The State of MyLeague Online in 2k19 and Concerns about MLO in 2k20

This is a discussion on The State of MyLeague Online in 2k19 and Concerns about MLO in 2k20 within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 08-03-2019, 12:02 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
The State of MyLeague Online in 2k19 and Concerns about MLO in 2k20

UPDATES: We finally got some push behind this.

https://twitter.com/FeatureHoops/sta...766189062?s=20 - 92k followers
https://twitter.com/LegionHoopsRoss/...961557504?s=20 - 40k followers

Link to Reddit thread where /u/yyy2k is sending in our frustration to actual 2k devs: https://www.reddit.com/r/NBA2k/comme..._and_concerns/

Warning: This could be a long read.

First off let me say this. Yes, I know we are the minority when it comes to the 2k userbase. However, we have probably had more struggles than any game mode in 2k for several years.

Second, this has probably been the most frustrating MyLeague Online (MLO) experience in all the 2ks we've been a part of... and I'm speaking for the majority of the MLO community when I say that.

Let's start from the beginning.

It all started with the blog post. The blog post that got everyone in the MLO community excited. So excited that many of us pre-ordered 2k19 the day this blog post dropped: https://nba.2k.com/2k19/es-ES/news/e...nd-mygm-blogs/

If you are a true MLO player, this blog post changed everything. In short, everything that we've been wanting for years what nicely wrapped in 2k19 for everyone to enjoy. We had contract extensions, a true offseason that included drafting, free agency, even choosing your coaching. Everything that we had to do by multiple spreadsheets was all of a sudden right at our fingertips.

We were PUMPED.

So 2k19 drops. Still pumped. Then that's when the issues started. I literally made it my mission to get noticed by 2k. Yes, I spammed the devs on twitter. Yes, I PM'd every person I could. Yes, I replied to every 2k post. Yes, I reached out to support. Crickets.

Then I had the idea to let others weigh in on the issues. I won't get into the nitty-gritty details, but there is a 50+ page forum post here if you want to get really into it: https://forums.operationsports.com/f...rors-bugs.html

Just to name A FEW of the major issues:

1. We couldn't get through an offseason without it crashing.
2. We didn't have all our plays when the game dropped. It took several weeks just to get 3pt plays.
3. Contract extensions didn't work. At all. To this day, it still doesn't.
4. The servers were TERRIBLE (Charles Barkley voice). Game drops, slow menus, everything you could think of, the server was the cause.

This post triggered a chain reaction of events:

- The outrage was REAL.
- 2K and other 2K influencers starting noticing the outrage.
- I was reached out by a "developer" from Visual Concepts, who "worked exclusively on the franchise mode including MLO" from @daves account on OS.

So this was when I thought we were making some serious progress and we were getting noticed. We even made a thread and got it stickied for issues inside MLO to get sent directly to the tech team: https://forums.operationsports.com/f...ly-2k-dev.html

Side Note: This definitely did not go as planned. Very unorganized and all of the major issues revolved around the MLO server.

More Hope!

The developer sat with roughly 10 of our MLO users as we walked through offseason to show how bad it really was. There were some "information" that was dropped that probably shouldn't have been by the "developer". More on that later.

So after going through the offseason (we didn't make it through actually), the "developer" sent the information to the tech to get these issues fixed. This probably took several weeks. In the meantime, we had to restart our league due to being completely stuck.

After several weeks, the "developer" got back to us and said that we should have more luck getting through offseason. Several things to note here:

1. Yes, we did have more success if we did our offseason at 6 am Sunday morning while there were very few users on the server.
2. We found out that our MLO servers were actually in-house servers and not on the same AWS servers as other game modes such as Park, Jordan Rec, MyTeam, Play Online, etc.
3. We found out that our servers were being used for "overflow traffic" if any of these servers started getting overloaded.
4. They added, "another server that was put together with parts laying around the office." This was an actual quote but offseason seemed to work (at 6 am on Sundays).
5. We found out that MLO was not tested with 30 users in different areas. It was tested with 12 users in the same building.

Let's get back on track, shall we?

So, we finally got the green light to move forward with our offseason as it was supposed to be fixed. We all woke up early on Sunday and start going through the offseason.

And the league glitches again.

At this point, there were so many emotions going through my head, as well as our other MLO members. I thought it was fixed? What do we do now?

But, wait, we had hope! The developer had given us his email address and phone number and told him to call him with emergencies. So, I emailed him. I called him. We spoke for 2 hours about the continuous issues and we were told that there are definitely some major issues that could take 1-2 months to fix as it had to do with the server. Ugh.

So what do we do? We do what we always do... we keep it moving. We rebuild the league using DNA as we couldn't wait 1-2 months for the issue (including rolling back our league) to be fixed.

So we recreate the league, get to offseason once again, and the league GLITCHES AGAIN. This time, it's a different glitch... admins couldn't do anything within the league right after the offseason was complete. They couldn't play games, get to important parts of the menu, etc. Basically, they couldn't be an admin.

We alerted the "developer" of this issue. They never saw it before but eventually (6 weeks? 2 months)? Got this issue fixed. It involved the recreation of the league using DNA. However, we had to once again recreate the league (we didn't know DNA was the issue at this time).

Fast forward several months of continuous server issues, LG recreations, and just outright bad server stability - especially when kids were out of school (Christmas, spring break, weekends, any day between 6 pm - 12 am) and Sports Gamers Online posts an exclusive: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8isW-BVltWc

Information had leaked that the reason why the MLO servers were so bad is that the server(s) were actually attacking themselves and no one knew how to fix it.

After this video dropped, so did my "direct connection to the tech team". My guess is there was information that wasn't supposed to be known, word came from the top and our connection was not allowed to speak on issues anymore.

Look, I get it. I'll save that topic for another day.

So at this point, our relationship with the "developer" is on the rocks. I'm assuming he got into some kind of trouble and I did feel bad as at this point I just wanted a news outlet to speak up for us. To this day, I'm still SGO posted that video.

Anyways, fast forward several more months. Servers start to get a little better. Still bad, still offseason had to be done at certain times, but overall, it could have been worse. At this time, the "developer" and I are back on the same page and it seems like it's water under the bridge.

Until our league - after 4 successful 29 game seasons - glitches. So I do what I normally do - freak the f*ck out. I email the developer, text the developer, call the developer, etc. Hoping that somehow, he could roll back the league so we don't lose all of our progress.

I'll admit, I probably overdid it. I texted twice, called twice, and emailed twice in a panic. I was told NEVER to do that again as he thought it was something more serious. However, he would pass our information to the tech team.

I now know that this was his go-to statement. I'll pass the information to the tech team.

After waiting a week for any word from the "developer", we hear nothing. What do we do? Yea, you guessed it. We recreate the league. About 20+ hours of recreation time.

So we get back up and running and 3 days in (after a 2 GB patch that came through the day after our league crashed), the league glitches AGAIN. We couldn't sim games, make trades, edit players, etc.

I contact the "developer" and he said... and I quote... "Ugh, sorry to hear that. I'll pass this information to the tech team."

He briefly asks me how I felt about the MyGM / MyLeague news that dropped the day before and I gave him some feedback. Didn't seem too thrilled about the feedback but I mean, our league just glitched again... I was in a bad mood, sue me.

So at this point, I can't even count the number of times we've recreated the league. And wouldn't you believe it, we recreate the league AGAIN.

And, AGAIN the league glitches. This was a week ago.

-----------------------

So that whole back story was to say this. I have no clue how 2k20 MLO will be. I'm being told that the servers will be more stable, which is really the only thing that matters as the servers are the MAIN REASON for all the issues we have faced.

Other than that, I'm sincerely hoping that 2k20 doesn't have the same MLO issues as 2k19. If it does, we are in for another rough year.

-----------------------

Final note. There were several people that could have just mentioned they knew about our issues. Da Czar. Mike Wang. Leftos. Davez. Anyone from the tech team could have just stated: "We hear you and working on your problems." I've tried contacting everyone above (even Ronnie) and I didn't hear one word about our critical issues during 2k19.

Instead, and I mean this in the kindest way possible... we were given a spokesperson for MyLeague Online who had very limited power to make/fix anything related to MLO.

A few users are scared that with the number of issues we faced this year (and previous years) that they would just take out the game mode like MLB The Show. I sincerely hope that's not the case as MLO has been a part of my life for 5 years and it would be very sad to see it go.

-----------------------

If any OS members have thoughts, comments, or concerns - please share them. If there are any 2K developers or anyone with inside knowledge that could calm our fears that the above won't happen again, then that would be FANTASTIC. But, very unlikely.

-----------------------

Second Final Note (lol):

There are just a few things that could make MLO much easier to manage.

1. Move the servers to AWS instead of having them in-house. This could already be in the works, so it would be GREAT if we could get confirmation.
2. Make league rosters have the ability to export and import. League glitched? Use a roster that you exported a week before - similar to what you would do with a website backup. This would also be beneficial with patches that aren't retroactive. Simply start a new league, import your roster and you're up and running in minutes - not days.
3. Give us someone we can go to with MLO issues that would actually respond and listen to the issues and keep us updated. An MLO community manager would be amazing.

Other than that, if 2k20 has the same issues as 2k19, I will be back to try and be heard again about our issues. I'm not giving up on the MLO community.

With all due respect, 2K, just hear us out, answer our questions/issues, and give us a product that works.

QUICK UPDATE:

- Multiple people are having this league ending glitch, not just our league. I've let the "developer" know every time I find a league that has had this glitch and he "has passed it to the tech team."

- We haven't heard anything back from the tech team in weeks due to 2k20.

- We have given up on our league as each new league has the same glitch.

TLDR:

2k19 MLO servers attacked themselves and were in-house + used for server overflow from other game modes. Caused a ton of problems. Had a 2k "dev" connection that didn't have a lot of pull. Recreated MLO leagues 5+ times Dozens of hours wasted. Never had a league actually fixed. Hope MLO in 2k20 isn't like 2k19 or we're screwed. I'm not going anywhere though and will continue to push for a fully functional MLO mode.

Last edited by joepatowski; 08-03-2019 at 06:33 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-03-2019, 09:35 AM   #2
Rookie

Re: The State of MyLeague Online in 2k19 and Concerns about MLO in 2k20

Really a spot on article. I love the game of 2k however this has been such an up and down cycle and it gets to a point for where you become defeated. Our League SCH has had to so many “Revivals” to continue on our teams we built. This should not be like this! It is all related to one common item and that’s the servers, the MLO mode itself is fine however if we cannot have functional servers I don’t know what else to say.

What hurts even more is to see other modes have no issues.

I do not know what to expect with 2k anymore however I could only hope the servers will be better for 2k20 for MLO, that’s really the only thing that it is missing.
Old 08-03-2019, 09:42 AM   #3
Rookie

2k19 was a enjoyable experience other then the weak servers. Could only imagine how much more enjoyable it could’ve been if server were taken care of. I really hope you guys look out for us MLO guys 2k20! Amazing read joepatowski lol
Old 08-03-2019, 09:43 AM   #4
2K OL Legend

amedawg00's Arena

OVR: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by joepatowski
Warning: This could be a long read.

First off let me say this. Yes, I know we are the minority when it comes to the 2k userbase. However, we have probably had more struggles than any game mode in 2k for several years.

Second, this has probably been the most frustrating MyLeague Online (MLO) experience in all the 2ks we've been a part of... and I'm speaking for the majority of the MLO community when I say that.

Let's start from the beginning.

It all started with the blog post. The blog post that got everyone in the MLO community excited. So excited that many of us pre-ordered 2k19 the day this blog post dropped: https://nba.2k.com/2k19/es-ES/news/e...nd-mygm-blogs/

If you are a true MLO player, this blog post changed everything. In short, everything that we've been wanting for years what nicely wrapped in 2k19 for everyone to enjoy. We had contract extensions, a true offseason that included drafting, free agency, even choosing your coaching. Everything that we had to do by multiple spreadsheets was all of a sudden right at our fingertips.

We were PUMPED.

So 2k19 drops. Still pumped. Then that's when the issues started. I literally made it my mission to get noticed by 2k. Yes, I spammed the devs on twitter. Yes, I PM'd every person I could. Yes, I replied to every 2k post. Yes, I reached out to support. Crickets.

Then I had the idea to let others weigh in on the issues. I won't get into the nitty-gritty details, but there is a 50+ page forum post here if you want to get really into it: https://forums.operationsports.com/f...rors-bugs.html

Just to name A FEW of the major issues:

1. We couldn't get through an offseason without it crashing.
2. We didn't have all our plays when the game dropped. It took several weeks just to get 3pt plays.
3. Contract extensions didn't work. At all. To this day, it still doesn't.
4. The servers were TERRIBLE (Charles Barkley voice). Game drops, slow menus, everything you could think of, the server was the cause.

This post triggered a chain reaction of events:

- The outrage was REAL.
- 2K and other 2K influencers starting noticing the outrage.
- I was reached out by a "developer" from Visual Concepts, who "worked exclusively on the franchise mode including MLO" from @daves account on OS.

So this was when I thought we were making some serious progress and we were getting noticed. We even made a thread and got it stickied for issues inside MLO to get sent directly to the tech team: https://forums.operationsports.com/f...ly-2k-dev.html

Side Note: This definitely did not go as planned. Very unorganized and all of the major issues revolved around the MLO server.

More Hope!

The developer sat with roughly 10 of our MLO users as we walked through offseason to show how bad it really was. There were some "information" that was dropped that probably shouldn't have been by the "developer". More on that later.

So after going through the offseason (we didn't make it through actually), the "developer" sent the information to the tech to get these issues fixed. This probably took several weeks. In the meantime, we had to restart our league due to being completely stuck.

After several weeks, the "developer" got back to us and said that we should have more luck getting through offseason. Several things to note here:

1. Yes, we did have more success if we did our offseason at 6 am Sunday morning while there were very few users on the server.
2. We found out that our MLO servers were actually in-house servers and not on the same AWS servers as other game modes such as Park, Jordan Rec, MyTeam, Play Online, etc.
3. We found out that our servers were being used for "overflow traffic" if any of these servers started getting overloaded.
4. They added, "another server that was put together with parts laying around the office." This was an actual quote but offseason seemed to work (at 6 am on Sundays).
5. We found out that MLO was not tested with 30 users in different areas. It was tested with 12 users in the same building.

Let's get back on track, shall we?

So, we finally got the green light to move forward with our offseason as it was supposed to be fixed. We all woke up early on Sunday and start going through the offseason.

And the league glitches again.

At this point, there were so many emotions going through my head, as well as our other MLO members. I thought it was fixed? What do we do now?

But, wait, we had hope! The developer had given us his email address and phone number and told him to call him with emergencies. So, I emailed him. I called him. We spoke for 2 hours about the continuous issues and we were told that there are definitely some major issues that could take 1-2 months to fix as it had to do with the server. Ugh.

So what do we do? We do what we always do... we keep it moving. We rebuild the league using DNA as we couldn't wait 1-2 months for the issue (including rolling back our league) to be fixed.

So we recreate the league, get to offseason once again, and the league GLITCHES AGAIN. This time, it's a different glitch... admins couldn't do anything within the league right after the offseason was complete. They couldn't play games, get to important parts of the menu, etc. Basically, they couldn't be an admin.

We alerted the "developer" of this issue. They never saw it before but eventually (6 weeks? 2 months)? Got this issue fixed. It involved the recreation of the league using DNA. However, we had to once again recreate the league (we didn't know DNA was the issue at this time).

Fast forward several months of continuous server issues, LG recreations, and just outright bad server stability - especially when kids were out of school (Christmas, spring break, weekends, any day between 6 pm - 12 am) and Sports Gamers Online posts an exclusive: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8isW-BVltWc

Information had leaked that the reason why the MLO servers were so bad is that the server(s) were actually attacking themselves and no one knew how to fix it.

After this video dropped, so did my "direct connection to the tech team". My guess is there was information that wasn't supposed to be known, word came from the top and our connection was not allowed to speak on issues anymore.

Look, I get it. I'll save that topic for another day.

So at this point, our relationship with the "developer" is on the rocks. I'm assuming he got into some kind of trouble and I did feel bad as at this point I just wanted a news outlet to speak up for us. To this day, I'm still SGO posted that video.

Anyways, fast forward several more months. Servers start to get a little better. Still bad, still offseason had to be done at certain times, but overall, it could have been worse. At this time, the "developer" and I are back on the same page and it seems like it's water under the bridge.

Until our league - after 4 successful 29 game seasons - glitches. So I do what I normally do - freak the f*ck out. I email the developer, text the developer, call the developer, etc. Hoping that somehow, he could roll back the league so we don't lose all of our progress.

I'll admit, I probably overdid it. I texted twice, called twice, and emailed twice in a panic. I was told NEVER to do that again as he thought it was something more serious. However, he would pass our information to the tech team.

I now know that this was his go-to statement. I'll pass the information to the tech team.

After waiting a week for any word from the "developer", we hear nothing. What do we do? Yea, you guessed it. We recreate the league. About 20+ hours of recreation time.

So we get back up and running and 3 days in (after a 2 GB patch that came through the day after our league crashed), the league glitches AGAIN. We couldn't sim games, make trades, edit players, etc.

I contact the "developer" and he said... and I quote... "Ugh, sorry to hear that. I'll pass this information to the tech team."

He briefly asks me how I felt about the MyGM / MyLeague news that dropped the day before and I gave him some feedback. Didn't seem too thrilled about the feedback but I mean, our league just glitched again... I was in a bad mood, sue me.

So at this point, I can't even count the number of times we've recreated the league. And wouldn't you believe it, we recreate the league AGAIN.

And, AGAIN the league glitches. This was a week ago.

-----------------------

So that whole back story was to say this. I have no clue how 2k20 MLO will be. I'm being told that the servers will be more stable, which is really the only thing that matters as the servers are the MAIN REASON for all the issues we have faced.

Other than that, I'm sincerely hoping that 2k20 doesn't have the same MLO issues as 2k19. If it does, we are in for another rough year.

-----------------------

Final note. There were several people that could have just mentioned they knew about our issues. Da Czar. Mike Wang. Leftos. Davez. Anyone from the tech team could have just stated: "We hear you and working on your problems." I've tried contacting everyone above (even Ronnie) and I didn't hear one word about our critical issues during 2k19.

Instead, and I mean this in the kindest way possible... we were given a spokesperson for MyLeague Online who had very limited power to make/fix anything related to MLO.

A few users are scared that with the number of issues we faced this year (and previous years) that they would just take out the game mode like MLB The Show. I sincerely hope that's not the case as MLO has been a part of my life for 5 years and it would be very sad to see it go.

-----------------------

If any OS members have thoughts, comments, or concerns - please share them. If there are any 2K developers or anyone with inside knowledge that could calm our fears that the above won't happen again, then that would be FANTASTIC. But, very unlikely.

-----------------------

Second Final Note (lol):

There are just a few things that could make MLO much easier to manage.

1. Move the servers to AWS instead of having them in-house. This could already be in the works, so it would be GREAT if we could get confirmation.
2. Make league rosters have the ability to export and import. League glitched? Used a roster that you exported a week before - similar to what you would do with a website backup. This would also be beneficial with patches that aren't retroactive. Simply start a new league, import your roster and you're up and running in minutes - not days.
3. Give us someone we can go to with MLO issues that would actually respond and listen to the issues and keep us updated. An MLO community manager would be amazing.

Other than that, if 2k20 has the same issues as 2k19, I will be back to try and be heard again about our issues. I'm not giving up on the MLO community.

With all due respect, 2K, just hear us out, answer our questions/issues, and give us a product that works.

QUICK UPDATE:

- Multiple people are having this league ending glitch, not just our league. I've let the "developer" know every time I find a league that has had this glitch and he "has passed it to the tech team."

- We haven't heard anything back from the tech team in weeks due to 2k20.

- We have given up on our league as each new league has the same glitch.

TLDR:

2k19 MLO servers attacked themselves and were in-house + used for server overflow from other game modes. Caused a ton of problems. Had a 2k "dev" connection that didn't have a lot of pull. Recreated MLO leagues 5+ times Dozens of hours wasted. Never had a league actually fixed. Hope MLO in 2k20 isn't like 2k19 or we're screwed. I'm not going anywhere though and will continue to push for a fully functional MLO mode.
I was there. I lived this beautiful nightmare known as MLO. When the mode works as advertised, which it did for certain stretched of our 10 month cycle of playing in multi season online associations, it was pure bliss and the level of immersion when matching wits with 30 of your friend was unmatched in any 2k mode. The flip side was when it glitched for many of the aforementioned reasonsz it required herculean efforts with the help of the DNA feature to get the leagues back up. This is on the heels of countless feedback threads we have given the devs and 2k year after year, and still the MLO community are treated like the red headed step child. Like Joe said everything that ails this spectacular mode stems from inadequate server allocation and inferior resources that holds the mode back from reaching its potential. If Forbes writer Brian Mazique is to be believed, and I have no reason to doubt him, sources have told him that the server issue should be much improved for 2k20 mlo. At this point, all we can do is hope because like a battered wife we will return and make the most of the mode as long as it exists. We have been at it for a the better part of a decade playing online leagues as its the most understated, under-rated and addictive mode when the stars align with the right group of members who love Sim hoops.

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk

[XLSL SIX NBA 2K11 Champion]

[NSBA SIV NBA 2K11 Champion]

[NSBA SVI NBA 2K12 Champion]

[SCH SI NBA 2K15 Champion]

[SCH SII NBA 2K15 Champion]

[SCH SIII NBA 2K15 Champion]

[SCH SIV NBA 2K16 Champion]

[SCH SV NBA 2K18 Champion]

Last edited by amedawg00; 08-03-2019 at 09:55 AM.
Old 08-03-2019, 09:47 AM   #5
Just started!

First off, this was a well written article and a good read. It in-depthly breaks down the numerous issues as well as false hopes we had to deal with throughout 2k19.

Lending off what TNE is saying, I think the one thing that was most frustrating throughout this cycle was the revival leagues and the hope that came along with creating those leagues. The grinding that was done behind the scenes to ensure rosters were right and the DNA'ing on top of that to get the ratings to match the current stage of the association we were in required a lot of work and it was just devastating to see the league crash. When I say crash, I mean games not recording and in late July/early August, I think it is rare to see a group of guys wanting to play the MLO. Given the timing of everything as well is quite odd since we are late in the cycle and you would think by now, all issues in the MLO have been addressed. But, all us 2k heads no the MLO is a minority in this game and the 2k franchise has really become about MyPlayer and maximizing their profits off that particular mode of the game.

Going into 2k20, the same false hope of the servers being stable will be present.

Hopefully, 2k get series and hears our voices and decides to do something that will allow us to not have to recreate the same league 3 or 4 times.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TNE Experience
Really a spot on article. I love the game of 2k however this has been such an up and down cycle and it gets to a point for where you become defeated. Our League SCH has had to so many “Revivals” to continue on our teams we built. This should not be like this! It is all related to one common item and that’s the servers, the MLO mode itself is fine however if we cannot have functional servers I don’t know what else to say.

What hurts even more is to see other modes have no issues.

I do not know what to expect with 2k anymore however I could only hope the servers will be better for 2k20 for MLO, that’s really the only thing that it is missing.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-03-2019, 09:49 AM   #6
Rookie

OVR: 1

It's hard to even state the frustration of this cycle from an MLO standpoint. I don't purchase it to play the NBA Street my player stuff. It's about competing for titles amongst peers and those who also enjoy BASKETBALL in its sim form. Not some. AND 1Mixtape tour stuff where some 13yr old kid swiped his moms debit card to buy 500K VC. MLO is why many are here in this thread. Nice article "Joe". Fix the servers 2K..for God's sake. #FJLuppy
Old 08-03-2019, 10:00 AM   #7
Rookie

OVR: 1

Well written article. Echoing the sentiments of the rest of us sadistic MLO players who return for punishment and neglect, year after year. 2K has a history of giving with one hand and taking away with the other. If we do get servers fixed this year (which feels like a deja Vu request....) I shudder to think of what other short cut or compromise will be made that once again short changes MLO users. I find it increasingly hard.to believe that 2K genuinely looks at this feedback with anything other than a financial lens. However, I do appreciate the advocacy of members like Joe who wrote this article in the slim hope that our voices are heard.
Old 08-03-2019, 10:04 AM   #8
Rookie

thisisasticup's Arena

OVR: 3

I would gladly pay for a mode where it would actually work without countless restarts and just do what it’s supposed to do. If they focused 1/10th if the energy that they do on the park pro am the mode would work flawlessly. Get your **** together 2k

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »