Home

MLB 14 The Show Q&A with the Community (PS Vita)

This is a discussion on MLB 14 The Show Q&A with the Community (PS Vita) within the MLB The Show Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 01-22-2014, 03:06 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
MLB 14 The Show Q&A with the Community (PS Vita)

There's many threads for The Show already, but most are about the PS3 and PS4 versions. I'm probably one of the few who owns a Vita and no other console. So here's a thread to specifically discuss the Vita version.
To start, I have a question:
I've read that the show will now be able to carry over saves from year to year. Will that be true for the Vita version as well, or just the Console versions?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-22-2014, 03:08 PM   #2
E=MC(2)

Mitchrapp's Arena

Re: MLB The Show 14 for Vita

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ben9753
There's many threads for The Show already, but most are about the PS3 and PS4 versions. I'm probably one of the few who owns a Vita and no other console. So here's a thread to specifically discuss the Vita version.
I've read that the show will now be able to carry over saves from year to year. Will that be true for the Vita version as well, or just the Console versions?
Good question. If true I might have to go look for my Vita that's collecting dust..
Old 01-22-2014, 04:14 PM   #3
Rookie

dlee_75's Arena

This is a good question. I have a PS4 and a Vita so unless it is cross-buy, I doubt I will get it for Vita.

Fortunately, though I am no Vita engineer, I see no reason why the Vita version would be unable to transfer saves from year to year. Here's hoping for the best!
Old 01-22-2014, 05:54 PM   #4
Rookie

mikelecrenski's Arena

OVR: 2

The Vita version is really one of the only games I play. Still rocking 13.

Really hoping for some updates in 14 now that we're going into our 3rd edition. I am hoping the ball can get just a tad bit smaller. I really would like some more presentation. I hate the game just ending with no action replays on emotional wins.
Old 01-22-2014, 06:39 PM   #5
Rookie

grubby's Arena

OVR: 3

Can't wait to play The Show on my PS4 and my vita. Wish they would release some/any info on
the game.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-22-2014, 10:21 PM   #6
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ben9753
I have a vita as well, best handheld I ever owned, don't listen to the nay sayers. I found though with the show the ball and screen being so small made hitting to awkward, so I stick with the ps3/4 versions.

Good question I would hope the vita gets the same treatment.
Old 01-22-2014, 11:34 PM   #7
Rookie

mikelecrenski's Arena

OVR: 2

Hey Flaming, what kind of trouble did you have?

I actually never ran into any type of issue hitting, pitching or fielding on the Vita screen. I found the switch from PS3 to Vita very easy.

Is it a timing issue, eyes? I honestly think the ball is still just still a little big.
Old 01-23-2014, 11:47 AM   #8
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikelecrenski
Hey Flaming, what kind of trouble did you have?

I actually never ran into any type of issue hitting, pitching or fielding on the Vita screen. I found the switch from PS3 to Vita very easy.

Is it a timing issue, eyes? I honestly think the ball is still just still a little big.
it could me my old age . I found I could not see or pickup the ball on the vita by the time I did I was way too late, felt like I had to swing way to early and basically guess.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen »