Home

Predator: An organism that lives by preying on other organisms. (Nashville Predators)

This is a discussion on Predator: An organism that lives by preying on other organisms. (Nashville Predators) within the Hockey Dynasties forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Hockey Dynasties
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 10-04-2013, 05:22 AM   #1
MVP

seb170455's Arena

OVR: 17
Predator: An organism that lives by preying on other organisms. (Nashville Predators)

General Manager: Jo Loonstra
Franchise: Nashville Predators

Game: EA Sports NHL 14 (PS3)
Roster: Tweeked EA Update opening rosters (Update 3)
Tuner: Latest version
GM Skill Level: Hard
Skill Level: All Star
Game Style: Hardcore
Slider: Tazer19's sliders (NHL14)
GM Firing: On
Period Length: 7 minutes
Salary Cap: On
Trade Difficulty: Hard

Last edited by seb170455; 10-15-2013 at 08:43 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-04-2013, 06:14 AM   #2
MVP

seb170455's Arena

Re: Predator: An organism that lives by preying on other organisms. (Nashville Predat

Notes by the author:

This will be a BeAGM dynasty. This dynasty will focus on the Nashville Predators. But there will be a side story in this dynasty. Instead of playing BeAPro, I will follow a created player in this dynasty.

There will be 20 game updates, where there will be League standings, Player stats, League leaders and roster changes (only Nashville). The most notable news around the NHL will also be reported.

Every month a report will be given on the created player. This report will give you his stats and an update on his play with the Nashville Predators.

I will try to play all of my games when possible. Backup goalies will only play in back-to-back games (unless circumstances are different: tandem).

The reports and updates will have a different look than in previous dynasties. I hope you will like this one. Feel free to comment (I will try to answer as much as possible)!
Old 10-04-2013, 06:54 AM   #3
MVP

seb170455's Arena

Re: Predator: An organism that lives by preying on other organisms. (Nashville Predat

David Poile steps down after many years of service for the Nashville Predators.

In a press conference in Nashville, the Nashville Predator General Manager David Poile announced his retirement. Poile, who is 63 years old, did not have enough motivation to continue his GM carreer in the NHL. After the last CBA previous season, Poile wasn't really motivated to give it all. Nashville regrets Poile's decision, but will move on.

After only 2 weeks they signed a new General Manager. The new manager is Jo Loonstra from New York. Loonstra has his origins in the Netherlands (Europe), but lived his whole live in NY. His hockey carreer is mostly amateur based. His coaching and GM carreer has been in Europe (the Netherlands, Germany, Finland and Russia). Loonstra will be a long shot for the Predators in a time where Nashville needs to find their way up and back to the playoffs.
Old 10-04-2013, 07:17 AM   #4
MVP

seb170455's Arena

Nashville (Tennessee), September 2013.

The Nashville Predators have signed defenseman Maus Jansen to a try-out contract. Jansen will report to the Predator's training camp where he will try to earn a full time NHL contract. The Dutch defenseman was scouted at a youth tournament and Nasville kept an eye on him for the previous 3 years. GM Loonstra said that it will be hard for Jansen to stay at Nashville, but he will have his chance. If Jansen should not earn his NHL contract, he will probably be given a AHL contract and be assigned to the Milwaukee Admirals.

Jansen is a 2 way defenseman, who has played hockey in Europe his whole life. Jansen was a member of the Nijmegen Devils in Nijmegen (the Netherlands).
Old 10-04-2013, 09:52 AM   #5
MVP

Interesting idea, will follow.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-04-2013, 09:58 AM   #6
MVP

seb170455's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by bthomp05
Interesting idea, will follow.
Thanks for following.
Old 10-04-2013, 11:51 AM   #7
MVP

nuka's Arena

OVR: 12

following
Old 10-04-2013, 12:38 PM   #8
Pro

HeroWorship's Arena

OVR: 5

And Seb steps up to the plate and elects to one-up all of us with his creative ideas.

I think it's due to the legalization of Marijuana in his homeland, but don't quote me on that.

Love the use of the Predators in this one. Look forward to your progress on the season, and wouldn't mind seeing America's Team take home the Stanley Cup. Per the requirements of OS Hockey Dynasties, I must state that I will be following this one. Good luck.

« Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Hockey Dynasties »