Home

Jarodd21 Madden 11 Custom sliders.. Good competition from CPU..

This is a discussion on Jarodd21 Madden 11 Custom sliders.. Good competition from CPU.. within the Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 12-10-2010, 03:42 PM   #1
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

OVR: 42
Jarodd21 Madden 11 Custom sliders.. Good competition from CPU..

I would get zero competition from the CPU on most of these sliders I see posted on here because there all-pro sliders. Easy blowouts with super highscoring(75+ points) and ridiculous stats(800+ total yards of offense).. I have my sliders set to where its still an all-madden game play with each custom slider set at 15s(each category totaling at 75 or lower).. Most sliders on here are all-pro custom sliders 10-14(each category totaling at 76 or higher) and present no challenge for most people that are pretty good at madden.. (Warning)These sliders are only for good or elite madden ballers who are seeking a real challenge from the CPU(mainly madden veterans who's been doing it for years like myself).. If your game isn't up to par you will get exposed and punished by the CPU..

Every category slider number that is highlighted in black is excatly what I have my slider on. What I have highlighted in red is a base number you can start with and work your way up or down to where ever I have my slider at if what I have in black is too hard for you. What I have in black are for elite Madden players. The numbers I have in red are for good madden players and should be a nice start for some people getting there feet wet with all-madden sliders. Once they become easy in red slowly move the sliders up to what I have in black. Some sets you might only see a black number. Thats because I felt its perfect right at that number and shouldn't be adjusted to a lower number. I have the numbers higher in black on the CPU sliders and lower on the USER slider in black to provide myself and my friends with the best challenge for us with realistic results.

This is how I have my sliders(PATCH 5).. Human/CPU

Passing-16(total 51-60)
QB accuracy 6-15/50-100 I have the USER accuracy at 6. Start at 15 if ur having trouble throwing
pass block 0/0
WR catching 45/45-70 USER catching should always be at 45 anything lower results in too many drops
I Play with the CPU accuracy on 100 start from 50 and work your way up if 100 is too hard for you. I have the CPUs catching on 70 start from 45 and work your way up if 70 is too hard for you. I have the USER accuracy at 6. Start from 15 and work your way down if 6 is too hard for you. 6 is a difficult spot to start from. Don't start from that number if your not use to it. Slowly work your way down to it. You have to be real good at directional throwing and precision passing with the left stick to play with the USER accuracy this low. If your not good at directional throwing or precision passing you will be throwing the ball all over the place. Go into practice mode and work on your throwing with the left stick if your having trouble. I'm real good at directional throwing and precision passsing so playing with it at 6 is just right for me. I have the USER catching on 45 to offset the low QB accuracy.. Good WRs will run down some bad throws or make leaping catches on some over throws which should balance it out.. U still get occasional drop balls but not as bad as the default all madden settings. More realistic drops not 5 to 10 drops a game like it is on default 25. You get a more spectacular catches, catches in traffic, and fade routes with top WRs. Anything lower then 45 will result in an urealistic amount of drops through out your season.

Rushing-15(total 75)
Break tackles 50-45/100 Try USER rushing at 45-5-25 if 50-0-25 is too hard for you at first.
Run blocking 0-5/40-60 USER still gets good penetration with the CPUs runblocking this high.
Fumbles 25/75-60 CPUs fumbles should be even or no more then 10pts higher then USER tackling
I get a pretty decent run game with it right here.. Got the USER run blocking on 0 but have the CPU blockshedding on 0.. The CPUs tackling needs to be even or no more then 25pts higher then USER breaktackles or else the CPUs DT, DE, and LBs will live in your backfield. I been having good and bad run games with it like this depending on who I play. Read how the defense is playing you when you come to the line. Adjust your oline blocking at the line of scrimmage(aggressive blocking works good for up the middle run plays) and make the right cuts when the hole opens up. You have to be quick with your cuts or else you will get smashed. Check the replay and see if there was a hole you could have made a cut to. A lot of people make the mistake of cutting to the wrong hole or running right into the line without cutting back to the opening and then get caught up in a quick suction tackle by the Dline or LBs. This will help you become a better runner but it takes some getting use to so you can start off with the USER rushing at 45-5-25(CPU tackling 45-70) or 40-10-25(CPU tackling 40-65) and slowly work your way down once you get use to it at any of those(Remember keep CPU tackling even with USER breaktackles or no more then 25pts higher) . I have CPU break tackles at 100 and USER tackling at 50. U don't see the crazy break tackles by the CPU with it balanced at this but if your having trouble stopping the run bump the USER tackling up but no higher then 75 until you find the right spot for you.. The tackling slider has a big effect on stopping the run. The last patch really helped the tackling.. But stopping the CPUs run still isn't easy with these sliders. You have to be able to read, react, and make plays as a USER. The CPUs runblocking at 60 is a good spot. You won't see your Dlineman getting pancaked on a regular. Putting the CPUs runblocking around 40-45 will give you the best Dline-Oline interaction from the USER and CPU but it was too easy for me to stop the run with it around there. CPUs fumbles should be even or no more then 10pts higher then the USER tackling. CPU fumbles the ball too much if you have there fumble slider lower then the USER tackling. Remember that.

Passing Defense-15(total 75)
Pass reaction 25/100 Its too easy to shred the CPU with the pass reaction below 100.
Interception 45/45-60 Just like USER catching 45 is the best spot for USER Ints.
Pass rushing 5/75-100-I have the CPUs at 100. Start from 75 and work your way up if 100 is too much
I like the user reaction on 25. You get a decent reaction from your DBs. I have the USER ints on 45 CPU should pay when they make a mistake especially where I have the CPUs accuracy and catching.. At 45 you will get good INTs. I get a balanced pass rush at 5 since I have the CPUs pass block on 0.. If you feel like you need better Dline play. Increase the pass rush sliders and take down the INTs. For example go with 25-40-10 or 25-35-15 or 25-30-20 until you find a good pass rushing slider you like. Reaction should be no lower then 25 because anything lower the CPU will shred you. If you feel like you need a better pass reaction bump it up some and slide down the interceptions or pass rush for example you can go with 30-45-0 or 30-40-5, or 35-40-0, or 35-35-5. You can go any kind of way you wanna go with it depending on whats more important to you(keep the USER total category at 75). Passing is easy on Madden if you know how to directional throw so having the CPUs pass reaction on 100 is important. Do not stare down one WR every play. You have to be ready to look for your 2nd or 3rd options if your first read is covered and you have to be quick with your reads too or else you will have trouble passing. INTs at 60 is a good spot for CPU INTs. You still get your occassional pop up pick 6 with the CPUs Dline but its not too bad. Lower it to 45-50 if you feel like the CPU is still getting too many INTs with it at 60. I have the CPUs pass rush at 100 so I don't have all day to sit in the pocket. Start from 75 and work your way up if 100 is too much for you and you need extra time in the pocket so you can get use to the intense pass rush and learn how to make quicker decisions with the ball. QBs don't get that much time in the league so it shouldn't be no different on here. Its too easy to shred the CPU with anything lower if your nice with your throwing. You still get enough time to make your reads with it on 100. You just have to make quick decision with the ball. You gotta have your protection right and read the defense pre snap and make your blocking adjustments or hot routes at the line. One of these patches must have fixed the USER pass blocking because its not as bad as it was when I first got the game. The blocking is alot better..

Rushing Defense-15-16(total 60-75)
Rush reaction 0/100 Pitches, Kick returns, and punt returns become too easy with the reaction below 100
Block shedding 0/0 Too much penetration from CPUs Dline with anything higher.
Tackling 50-75/45-75 I have my USER tackling on 50 but find your balance inbetween 50-75
I pretty much explained the rush defense up there on the rushing offense.. CPU won't be breaking ridiculus tackles with the USER tackling inbetween 50-75. I have mine at 50. Don't go higher then 75 if you feel CPU is breaking too many tackles at 50. U will still get good penetration with the USER rush reaction and blockshedding on 0. The USER tackling slider has a big affect on stopping the run. Lower the CPUs runblocking if your still having trouble stopping the run. You will be able to have a balanced run game with the CPU tackling even with the USER breaktackles or no more then 25pts higher.. The reason I have the CPU rush reaction on 100 because the strong(close), single back(close), and I form(close )pitch play is a money play with the reaction lower. It still works but not all the time.. The reaction this high also cuts down the USER from running a bunch of kick returns throughout your franchise. Anything higher you will get too many kickoff and punt returns through out your franchise. The CPUs block shedding at 0 gives the USER some good inside runs and won't allow the DTs, DEs, and LBs to live in the your backfield on every play but its still not easy. Your going to have to make pre snap reads and O-line adjustments. Your going to have to follow your blocks and make quick cut backs when holes open up or else you will have a tough time running.

Human total is always 75 or less....

There isn't any house rules with these sliders. You better USER pick or else you will get shredded. Kickoff returns aren't easy because of the 100 rush reaction but they're a little easier if your using the red sliders because of the higher USER runblocking but its still usable. You won't be running a crazy amount back. Hot routes are usable because of the 100 pass reaction from the CPU. Your definitely going to need it sometimes or else the CPU will just shut you down after a while once you become too predictable. You don't have to limit your playcalling at all with the pass reaction maxed like this. You can use your slants and drags all you want. It just wasn't going to be that fun for me if I have to use house rules just to make the game competitive so thats why I made my sliders the way I did so you can be able to use every feature on the game and use real strategy to win games where you have to THINK. This will also help your USER skills. As long as your not doing anything thats exploiting the AI with any glitches or bugs use whatever features that are available to you. Your going to need it especially with my black sliders..

Auto Subs- Out/In (Still testing these)
OBs 60/80
RBs 75/80
WRs 75/80
FB/TEs 72/80
OL 64/74

DTs 81/84
DEs 81/84
LBs 75/80
CBs 55/60
Ss 75/80

Penalties-optional
Offsides-100
False Start-70
Holding-50
Facemask-53
Defense Pass Interference-100
Offense pass Interference-100
Kick Return-Punt Return Interefence-100
Clipping-48
Intentional Grounding-10
Roughing Passer-100
Roughing Kicker-100

Special teams-
FG power-30
FG Accuracy-80 This doesn't matter for USER. If you miss the accuracy line by alot u will still miss. The kicking meter goes fast on a all-madden level anyway so you gotta focus more. Just got tired of seeing CPU miss a bunch of easy FGs. They still miss sometimes with it this high.
Punt Power-50
Punt Accuracy-80
Kickoff Power-40

Play call style- Conventional
Quarter Length- 14mins- This doesn't matter. Use whatever clock your comfortable with if ur getting your right amount of plays
Accelerater clock- 25 seconds
Auto Straife- On
Auto Sprint- Off- I like to have full control of the runner.. Better for the run game with it off..
Injuries- 26
Fatigue- 56
Game Speed- Very fast - I like it on Very fast because I have to make quicker decisions running and passing the ball but it doesn't matter. Use whatever speed your comfortable with
Player Min Speed Threshold- 0 These sliders work best with the threshold at 0.. Fast players are suppose to get seperation.

Coaching Scheme Sliders-Optional if you control all teams.
Defense- All CPU used teams Defensive aggression should be at 100 for the most aggressive teams and 90 for the non agressive teams. Tried it high and low. Seems like the CPU was playing too soft when I had it at 40 and 30. CPUs defense feels alot tougher with the aggression like this.
Offense- All CPU used teams Offensive aggression should be at 60 for the most aggressive teams and 50 for the non agressive teams and.. 50-50 Pass/Run for pass balanced and balanced teams and 40-60 run/pass for run balanced teams. Really haven't seen too much difference in game play from the CPU. Running teams still run the ball and passing teams still pass the ball the same. Hopefully I can see more agressive playcalling on 4th and short from the CPU. I hate seeing CPU kick a FG on 4th and inches when you know everybody in the NFL goes for it on 4th and inches on there opponents side of the field. I would like to see more of that from the CPU on 12 hopefully.

In order for the CPU to stay at an all madden strength you must keep all the custom sliders at 15s at the least.. So I slid down certain areas on the human slider in order to move up certain areas I think needed work like WR catching then I moved down my pass blocking.. You just have to make sure ur human slider total is 75 or less on each category in order to keep it at an all madden game play.. Anything higher then 75 the AI takes an instant hit and the gameplay becomes easy.. You'll notice the kicking meter going slower and the CPU QB holding on to the ball when guys are open and throwing slow lob up passes when the Custom slider is lower then all madden 15s or the category totals are higher then 75.. Thats the kind of play you get with all-pro or all-pro sliders. I dominate on any level lower then this as do most people who are experienced at this game..

My advise to some of you who are barely making that jump from all-pro sliders is to start off with my red sliders and slowly work your way up to my black ones or some where inbetween my red and black ones. My Red sliders are a good starting point for some guys who are barely getting there feet wet with all-madden sliders. They're still a challenge but should become easier once your skills improve. If my red sliders are still too hard just ask for help and I will help you tweak them to suit your style of play. I understand people wanna play sliders were your most comfortable but its all about learning the game and getting better then its time to challenge yourself at another level once it becomes too easy. You never want to get stuck on one level. How can u get better? I'm always looking for a challenge and thats why I'm able to compete with these difficult sliders I have and I'm sure other people can too once they get use to it..

With my sliders your going to have to do alot of thinking with Offensive line adjustments and shifting on defense.. Mix up ur offense and defensive play calling.. You have to be real good as a USER with your TACKLING and your user INTS..So if you a Hardcore Madden player who seeking a real challenge from the CPU with realistic results these sliders are for you. So try them out and tell me what you think.. If your having any problems with the sliders just let me know and I will help you tweak them so they can suit your style of play. Make sure you let me know which exact slider set your using(Red or Black).

If my sliders are just too difficult there's other guys like Steelcityjames, Mjhyankees, Fistofrage, and TheDelta who got some good all-madden sliders for you guys to try out. All-madden sliders is the only way to go. Your not going to get any challenge if your a decent player with all-pro or all-pro sliders.

Last edited by Jarodd21; 06-24-2011 at 12:03 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-15-2010, 04:29 PM   #2
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

Re: Jarodd21 Madden 11 Custom sliders.. Good competition from CPU..

The pass defense is a whole lot better now with the new patch with my sliders..
Old 12-15-2010, 07:01 PM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 3

I'm gonna play a few games with these tonight as they look like they'll provide a great challenge. I love Playmakers but I found the games to be a little too high scoring for my liking. You should post stats from some of the games you've played so people have an idea of how they play. Anyway, thanks for these. I'll let you know my thoughts.
Old 12-15-2010, 09:29 PM   #4
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

Ok thanks.. I'll post some tomorrow.. I'm back in tweak mode again.. The patch kind of has my defense playing lights out.. CPU can't hardly pass on me wen I get in cover 3 and I been smashing the run.. Let me know how it went..

Last edited by Jarodd21; 12-15-2010 at 09:47 PM.
Old 12-23-2010, 03:54 PM   #5
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

Ok just finally made my final tweaks for the new patch.. Here are some stats from the last 2 games I played..

NYG- 24 Me 5 sacks
S.F- 16 CPU 1 sack

Passing
E. Manning 10-14 168yds 1TD 2ints
A. Smith 19-30 212yds 0tds 1int

Rushing
B. Jacobs 18car 65yds 1TD
A. Bradshaw 14car 93yds
Oxendine 6cars 35yds 1TD (rookie)

Gore 17car 67yds 1TD
Dixon 2car 2yds
Westbrook 1car 1yd

Recieving
Nicks 3rec 78yds
Manningham 4rec 70yds 1TD
S. Smith 3rec 20yds

T.Ginn 5rec 42yds
J.Morgan 3rec 62yds
M.Crabtree 3rec 57yds
M.Westbrook 2rec 27yds
F.Gore 3rec 11yds
Dixon 2rec 4yds
K.Williams 1rec 9yds

Next game..

NYG-36 me 2 sacks
Dall-29 CPU 1 sack

E.Manning 15-21 246yds 3TDs 1int - Pick 6
T.Romo 22-39 316yds 1TD 1int

Rushing
A. Bradshaw 23car 81yds 1TD
B. Jacobs 18cars 76yds 1TD

F.Jones 11car 38 yds
M. Barber 5 Cars 9 yds

Receiving
H.Nicks 5rec 98yds 2TDs
S.Smith 4rec 5oyds
M.Manningham 4rec 60yds 1TD
T.Beckum 2rec 38yds

M.Austin 7rec 91yds
D.Bryant 3rec 56yds 1TD
M.Bennett 3rec 52yds
R.Williams 2rec 11yds
M.Barber 2rec 2yds
F.Jones 2rec 42yds
J.Witten 1rec 39yds
T.Choice 1rec 22yds

These are the best sliders I came up with after a week of going at it.. I had a hard time getting the pass defense together with the new patch cause my pass defense was playing lights out and CPU couldn't do to much even with the CPU pass accuracy and Catching at 100 and felt like 25 was a good pass reaction spot to start with and I got my best balance from there.. If you decide to bump ur reaction up higher make sure you drop the interception or pass rush down..

Always make sure each total (USER)category is 75 so it can stay at 15 on each slider. Don't move it up no higher.. Also if you move it up to 76 or 77 it will still say 15 but the CPU AI will still drop and you will notice the Kicking meter go slow.. So always keep the total at 75 or less in each category so it can stay at an all madden game play.. Anything higher then 75 or less then 15s on the sliders you will be playing at an all pro level which is no Challenge at all.. No matter how high you move up the CPUs sliders..

I made a couple of other small changes. I highlighted them.. These sliders are for the guys on here that continue to blow out CPU on all these all-pro level sliders that most people have on here.. The only other person I see on here with and all-madden level slider is Giant4natic.. So try out these sliders and let me know how they went..

Last edited by Jarodd21; 12-23-2010 at 06:19 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-24-2010, 01:54 AM   #6
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

Ok I just got through playing another game. Here's the stats..

NYG- 38 me 3 sacks
Philly-20 CPU 1 sack

E.Manning 18-24 267yds 3TDs 0ints
M.Vick 17-30 313yds 2TDs 1int

Rushing
B.Jacobs 19car 49yds 1TD
A.Bradshaw 15car 113yds 1TD 70yd TD run

L.McCoy 14car 45yds
M.Vick 3car 25yds

Receiving
H.Nicks 7rec 97yds 1TD
M.Manningham 5rec 112yds 1TD
S.Smith 5rec 57yds 1TD
K. Boss 1rec 1yd

J.Macklin 5rec 85yds 1TD
D.Jackson 4rec 144yds 1TD
J.Avant 4rec 44yds
L.McCoy 2rec 30yds
B.Celek 2rec 10yds

I'm getting alot of realistic gameplay.. I'll take getting passed on by Vick and Romo for 300yds but A.Smith only got 212.. The elite QBs will still do pretty good against you and the average QBs should play to there level.. I still managed to get my sacks and Ints.. But like I said before I play pretty good defense so if its too hard for you just make some minor adjustments to the sliders until it fits your style of play.. Just don't go over 75 with your total (USER)category or under 15s on the sliders unless you want an easy all-pro level type game.. So give them a try and let me see some of you guys stats and results..

Last edited by Jarodd21; 12-24-2010 at 02:00 AM.
Old 12-24-2010, 07:36 PM   #7
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

Hey sean how did it go? Has anyone else try these yet? I need some feedback...

Last edited by Jarodd21; 12-24-2010 at 07:42 PM.
Old 12-25-2010, 12:56 AM   #8
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

Did a break down on all the sliders up above..

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders »