Home

Ridins Rosters

This is a discussion on Ridins Rosters within the MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen > MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 03-28-2009, 10:51 PM   #1
MVP

RidinDwnKingsley's Arena

OVR: 16
Ridins Rosters

UPDATE 6/14/09

Sorry for the delay guys been real busy..but this file is well worth the wait....includes tons of motion edits, equipment edits, tons of new minor league caps and adjustmenst making this roster the most current and accurate minor league roster file available...bar none...this features ALOT of the new draftees, which due to limitations had to be rated B and c prospects except of course Strasburg who is an A, I did a ton of research on the caps and tried to come as close to possible with stance/motion edits as well as actual pitches...draftees were placed in AA on all teams....this file is meant for Franchise play and has been tested extensively, hundreds of hours for accurate stats in play and sim....this file has over 300 hours of edits and caps that i have done...i have transferred SCEAs caps from their newest updates to this file and have made adjustments accordingly to make players play like as close to realistic as possible (ex...Ibanez power been boosted, D willis and F. carmona tuned down).....enjoy!

http://www.sendspace.com/file/yr3y15

Last edited by RidinDwnKingsley; 06-14-2009 at 12:12 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-28-2009, 11:19 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: RidinsRosters Series 2-3/23 update

awesome I was using your v3 rosters and really enjoyed them I only had one thing Id like to see. All could be argued but the biggest one is Id like to see Mat Gamel's(brewers) potential bumped to at least a B. Hes currently at a C which seems very low.

Also Escobar and Jeffress are listed at B's. That one can be argued its fair but a A may not be out of reach. Both are said to have huge upsides. The only other Brewer I know who we are expecting to really rise is Lorenzo Cain.

Lastly Luis Pena 26 y/o CP was picked up by Seattle 1-2 months ago.

I was really enjoying the rosters and look forward to the new ones releasing. If you are in need of any detail with any players let me know and I'll do my best to help. I am not a guru of the prospects by any means, but if you need a few pieces of info let me know and I'll try to come up with something.

Thanks so much for taking the time to do rosters. Is there anyway to fix player salaries?

Last edited by muelly54; 03-28-2009 at 11:29 PM.
Old 03-28-2009, 11:35 PM   #3
MVP

RidinDwnKingsley's Arena

the Mat gamel situation wa stouched on before...hes not my cap hes SCEA created therefore I cant touch his potential.....there are limitattions you have to work within to get all the prospects in..I do try that all top 50 are A or B..top 51-100 are B and c etc...no way to edit salaries.
Old 03-28-2009, 11:42 PM   #4
All Star

franch1se's Arena

OVR: 20

Ridin, i downloaded one of your other sets. You need to move Shawn Hill to the Padres. He is Blue Jay for some reason in your sets. Just in case you didn't take care of that already, i don't have your "newest" one so maybe you already did that.
Old 03-29-2009, 12:26 AM   #5
MVP

RidinDwnKingsley's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by franch1se
Ridin, i downloaded one of your other sets. You need to move Shawn Hill to the Padres. He is Blue Jay for some reason in your sets. Just in case you didn't take care of that already, i don't have your "newest" one so maybe you already did that.
Done.....its fixed in my newest set..keep the suggestions and edits comin!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-29-2009, 12:34 AM   #6
Rookie

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by RidinDwnKingsley
Done.....its fixed in my newest set..keep the suggestions and edits comin!
Ridin... Is Rick Porcello (however you spell it) still a "B" prospect in your final version. I also noticed that you have like four guys on the Twins that are "A" prospects that are not in the Top 100 in any of the Preview magazines... Are you going to get a chance to rearrange any of these? I also had the same question about Tommy Hanson being a "B"...
If you do not get a chance to change them no biggie I can just do it again like I did with V3...
Thanks for your work.
Old 03-29-2009, 01:02 AM   #7
MVP

RidinDwnKingsley's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by footballislife
Ridin... Is Rick Porcello (however you spell it) still a "B" prospect in your final version. I also noticed that you have like four guys on the Twins that are "A" prospects that are not in the Top 100 in any of the Preview magazines... Are you going to get a chance to rearrange any of these? I also had the same question about Tommy Hanson being a "B"...
If you do not get a chance to change them no biggie I can just do it again like I did with V3...
Thanks for your work.

All those guys are A prospects in the next version
Old 03-29-2009, 01:16 AM   #8
LADetermined

ShowTyme15's Arena

OVR: 12

Hey Ridin just wondering if you'll include Devaris Jackson in your newest update. He's one of the Dodgers top 10 prospects.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen > MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters »