Home

Schools Confirming Their Participation in EA Sports College Football on February 15

This is a discussion on Schools Confirming Their Participation in EA Sports College Football on February 15 within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 02-11-2024, 04:12 PM   #1
Editor-in-Chief

Steve_OS's Arena

OVR: 77
Schools Confirming Their Participation in EA Sports College Football on February 15

It looks like we are getting some form of EA Sports College Football news on February...

Written By: Steve Noah

Click here to view the article.
Follow me on Twitter
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-11-2024, 04:25 PM   #2
Rookie

Cam Fan's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Schools Confirming Their Participation in EA Sports College Football on February

Thanks Steve for this update. I think the next 60 days will provide more minor leaks/updates. Here's a quick update from Matt Brown

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F2t8Ff3rfG8

Last edited by Cam Fan; 02-11-2024 at 04:51 PM.
Old 02-12-2024, 12:24 AM   #3
Rookie

Razor Hogs's Arena

Re: Schools Confirming Their Participation in EA Sports College Football on February

Yes thanks Steve for this update, im hoping Arkansas shares some pictures of our stadium and buildings around campus like Old Main. I hope they put the statue of the Hogs in front of our stadium, that would be really cool.
Old 02-12-2024, 08:38 PM   #4
Keep the Faith

TripleCrown9's Arena

OVR: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by Razor Hogs
Yes thanks Steve for this update, im hoping Arkansas shares some pictures of our stadium and buildings around campus like Old Main. I hope they put the statue of the Hogs in front of our stadium, that would be really cool.
It's probably gonna be a generic graphic with the school's logo and the EACFB logo saying "We're in!" or "In the game!"
Old 02-12-2024, 09:12 PM   #5
Hall Of Fame

illwill10's Arena

OVR: 31

Quote:
Originally Posted by TripleCrown9
It's probably gonna be a generic graphic with the school's logo and the EACFB logo saying "We're in!" or "In the game!"
Yeah, I'm not expecting anything in-game 5 months out. I don't think we see anything in game until the Cover and release date is released
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-13-2024, 07:25 AM   #6
Rookie

MemTigerfan6's Arena

It would be pretty cool if each school was able to post a couple in-game pictures of uniforms, stadium, & mascot but I'm not expecting it. Still it'll be nice to get confirmation of every FBS university and the official marketing can begin in the spring.
Old 02-14-2024, 07:40 PM   #7
All Star

TarHeelPhenom's Arena

OVR: 10

https://twitter.com/DougBowman247/st...327673966?s=19
Old 02-14-2024, 08:52 PM   #8
Hall Of Fame

illwill10's Arena

OVR: 31

Whatever it is, it could also be a good leverage tool for any lingering schools who are holding out. I expect all the schools to be in. But if there are lingering schools, seeing a lot of other schools commit, should push them over the edge. You don't want to be the school who holds out. It's a recruiting tool and increased exposure to be in the game

The only potential hold up is not seeing any athletes commit to the game yet and knowing the finer details about the NIL licenses yet. I don't see them ramping that up until after the Spring Transfer portal. I see rosters being the one of the final priorities. Yes, it's a ton of players to get signed and into the game. But, we won't know final college rosters until after the Spring Portal. Yes, the Spring Portal ends around Mid-May. And Mid-May is likely when the EA CFB goes Gold. But, I see players who commit to the game being included in the Day 1 patch

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »