Home

NBA 2K24 The City and MyCAREER Details Revealed - Streetball Side Quests, Return of REP and More

This is a discussion on NBA 2K24 The City and MyCAREER Details Revealed - Streetball Side Quests, Return of REP and More within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 08-31-2023, 09:59 AM   #1
Editor-in-Chief

Steve_OS's Arena

OVR: 77
NBA 2K24 The City and MyCAREER Details Revealed - Streetball Side Quests, Return of REP and More

2K has just revealed new details for NBA 2K24 MyCAREER and The City. Details include a...

Written By: Steve Noah

Click here to view the article.
Follow me on Twitter
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-31-2023, 01:14 PM   #2
MVP

michaelhawj's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: NBA 2K24 The City and MyCAREER Details Revealed - Streetball Side Quests, Return

Ok it look cool but not bother playing this due to VC to buy for increase player rating and buy gears to wear
Old 08-31-2023, 04:57 PM   #3
MVP

zello144's Arena

Re: NBA 2K24 The City and MyCAREER Details Revealed - Streetball Side Quests, Return

Was today just park news? Because that's what it feels like. Barely any mention of MyCareer.

Cool to see that Key Games are back.
Old 08-31-2023, 08:15 PM   #4
Hall Of Fame

illwill10's Arena

OVR: 31

I do like the that Key Games are back. I liked them in the PS3 era. I think it'll be a quick way to get deeper seasons in MyCareer. It'll be something I will take advantage of.

"New Story: Begin your NBA journey by stepping into the limelight as the most anticipated prospect in the last 20 years"

"Most anticipated prospect" yet you're starting out at a 60 OVR lol. But in MyWNBA, your player can start out at as high as 85 OVR.
Old 09-01-2023, 12:20 AM   #5
MVP

zello144's Arena

I'm kinda concerned a bit about Key games and VC
Quote:
NBA 2K24 introduces a new ‘key games’ feature, allowing you to play your most important games based on the matchup, rival teams, and milestone achievements. It’s an expedited way to reach GOAT status. You’ll earn extra payouts for completing goals and winning games, earn recognition for setting records, and be the big media draw at press conferences. Adding rings and accolades to your trophy case will only heighten your fame.
Does this mean that they'll get rid of the difficulty multiplier VC bonus because we have key games now? I wouldn't put it past them to pull some **** like that.

Last edited by zello144; 09-01-2023 at 04:34 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-01-2023, 03:05 PM   #6
Hall Of Fame

illwill10's Arena

OVR: 31

Quote:
Originally Posted by zello144
I'm kinda concerned a bit about Key games and VC

Does this mean that they'll get rid of the difficulty multiplier VC bonus because we have key games now? I wouldn't put it past them to pull some **** like that.
They didn't really talk about MyCareer(offline) at all outside of the mode being more streamlined.

The main thing I want to know is if AI Teammates are more competent. That is the main turnoff for me when it comes to Offline MyCareer. I know Da_Czar posted that AI should be more aggressive, that you just have to pass it to them. If you're playing alongside of a Superstar, you want them to play like them. My build is most likely will be a off ball player, so I need teammates to play like themselves or the mode won't be for me

After seeing another article about MyCareer, the main thing is that they streamlined the mode more and added Key Games. I'm just concerned about the Teammate AI, that's a make or break it situation for me. Ideally they would add sliders, I just want them competent

Last edited by illwill10; 09-02-2023 at 07:57 AM.
Old 09-05-2023, 09:57 AM   #7
Pro

OVR: 5

Is PC getting next gen or not?
Old 09-05-2023, 10:02 AM   #8
MVP

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by longranger
Is PC getting next gen or not?
Where have ya been man? lol

NOPE.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »