Home

Konami's Making Power Pros 2016 (PS4/PS3/Vita) & Pro Yakyuu Spirits Ace (iOS/Android)

This is a discussion on Konami's Making Power Pros 2016 (PS4/PS3/Vita) & Pro Yakyuu Spirits Ace (iOS/Android) within the Other Baseball Games forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > Other Baseball Games
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 07-01-2016, 01:11 AM   #313
Hall Of Fame

OVR: 38
Re: Konami's Making Power Pros 2016 (PS4/PS3/Vita) & Pro Yakyuu Spirits Ace (iOS/Andr

Notes for the new patch that was released:

http://www.konami.jp/pawa/2016/update/index.html

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konami
【Common】

· May 31, additional domination under registered players at the time, the player data update and display the player who deviated from under the control of the team in free frame.

· Pitcher Fixes a phenomenon that can not be defensive replacement immediately after the pitcher alternation of after issuing a pinch hitter in

· CPU Fixed a phenomenon that replace unnatural the outfield together
And supervision to select the defensive only match, and fixes a phenomenon in which the level of instruction command is not reset

· Fixes a phenomenon that does not activate the part of the special abilities in-practice mode

· Sacrifice Fixes a phenomenon that is unnatural batted ball
And adjust the COM fielders of throwing judgment

- Modify the phenomenon of falling processing at the time of pitching in Narikiri play of pitcher ※ PS Vita version only

- Adjust the operability at the time of changing the stick input direction at the time of the fielder operation

And supervision game stolen base of the local team in the high-speed game in, fix a phenomenon that sacrifice is not recorded

【Pennant, My Life】

- Before the game improve the load time

· A fielder in 1 Army 2 Army replacing AI, fixes a phenomenon in which there is a bias comes out that the position and adjust the batting order determining process of the pitcher is not a dual wield

【pennant】

- Of real players joined-Transfers reflect corresponding (additional players, trade players) roster characteristics, fix is ​​that the growth table does not appear phenomenon

- Fixed a phenomenon that item of turn setting is increased to two during the game of time

· Practice screen Fixes a phenomenon in which the face model to the screen the upper right corner to display the display was a state in the ability detail window of practice item is in a state of being displayed ※ PS3® version only

【my life】

- Fixed a phenomenon that Ogawa is always appeared in the event if the rival candidate, must not have

- Hero fixes a phenomenon in which the other party is difficult to find even in the hope the trade at the time of the high annual salary

- Fixed a phenomenon that does not have a team hero wishes to FA Then acquisition at the time of the more than 40-year-old

- Fixed a phenomenon that may the better of the hero becomes the DH that excel of defensive ability

· "Mansion: Western-style" at the time of purchase Fixes a phenomenon in which the image of the players dormitory is displayed on the ※ PS4® version only

【Pawafesu】

- Weather Millau assist skill "re-match" added the choice not to re-match at the time of invocation

【success】

- Zero Fixed a phenomenon that events that do not have her in the Valentine is generated in the case of her

- From the system Fixes a phenomenon that may be stopped when you select Narikiri setting ※ PS3® version only

【Laurels Nine】

- Fixed a phenomenon that experience value of the yellow panel is not available normally

【Communication competition】

- Pretend Fixes a phenomenon that out count is increased at the time of the escape

【arrange】

· Fixes a phenomenon in which messages are displayed to prompt the confirmation of unwanted rotation in case you change the starting pitcher

【Other】

·Various bug fixes
Old 07-01-2016, 07:30 PM   #314
Hall Of Fame

KBLover's Arena

OVR: 40
Re: Konami's Making Power Pros 2016 (PS4/PS3/Vita) & Pro Yakyuu Spirits Ace (iOS/Andr

LOL wow I will definitely have to learn how to play baseball the Jikkyou way.

My copy of Jikkyou 2013 arrived and finally had time to get a proper game in.

Got whipped 13-0. Gave up 2 HR and 19 hits.

LOL I need to l2p and git gud!
Old 07-02-2016, 11:37 PM   #315
Pro

OVR: 4

I'm having a hard time trying to get realistic settings/results when hitting. I had a similar problem with last years vita version (playing on ps4 now).

I'm either hitting way too much or not at all.

When batting, when I have settings at Lock on 3 and CPU pitching difficulty one level or two higher, I hit way too much and too many runs/hits/hrs.

When I switch to Lock on 2 and with lowering CPU pitching difficulty down to average or one down easier, I struggle to make solid contact and can get zero offense going.

Seems I am between those two settings (lock on 2-3). Any suggestions? What settings is everyone else using?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-03-2016, 08:30 AM   #316
MVP

opd897's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by falcons2003
I'm having a hard time trying to get realistic settings/results when hitting. I had a similar problem with last years vita version (playing on ps4 now).

I'm either hitting way too much or not at all.

When batting, when I have settings at Lock on 3 and CPU pitching difficulty one level or two higher, I hit way too much and too many runs/hits/hrs.

When I switch to Lock on 2 and with lowering CPU pitching difficulty down to average or one down easier, I struggle to make solid contact and can get zero offense going.

Seems I am between those two settings (lock on 2-3). Any suggestions? What settings is everyone else using?
Lock on 3 was way too easy for me. I have settled on lock on 2 with CPU pitching difficulty somewhere in the middle difficulty. I get realistic results as far as number of hits per game anywhere from 5-13 hits a game on average. I do hit too many home runs but have learned to live with that if all else falls into place.

If I were you I would settle for lock 2 and experiment with the CPU pitching difficulty. I think you'll find the right setting for yourself after a period of time. You can also go into batting practice and just practice hitting.
Old 07-03-2016, 10:00 AM   #317
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by opd897
Lock on 3 was way too easy for me. I have settled on lock on 2 with CPU pitching difficulty somewhere in the middle difficulty. I get realistic results as far as number of hits per game anywhere from 5-13 hits a game on average. I do hit too many home runs but have learned to live with that if all else falls into place.

If I were you I would settle for lock 2 and experiment with the CPU pitching difficulty. I think you'll find the right setting for yourself after a period of time. You can also go into batting practice and just practice hitting.
Ok thanks. I was thinking maybe I just need to get better with lock on 2. Lock on 3 was just way too easy for me as well.

Do you have any hitting tips? I'm actually pretty good at not swinging at bad pitches. I'm good with fastballs, but any other pitcher I struggle making good contact, especially pitches with good movement. My hitting cursor ends up all over the place.

I just have a few other random questions:
-can you cut off a throw to home fom the outfield, by selecting a fielder in the infield when the ball is on its way home?
-what does the noise mean that you hear once in awhile after the pitcher throws a pitch?
-is instant replay automatic or can you go back and look at plays manually?
-can you throw the ball in the stands after a third out in the outfield like in the older versions of the game? I saw the cpu make a great jumping catch at the wall and then throw the ball into the stands. It was a pretty awesome sequnce.
Thanks in advance.
Old 07-03-2016, 05:40 PM   #318
MVP

opd897's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Ok thanks. I was thinking maybe I just need to get better with lock on 2. Lock on 3 was just way too easy for me as well.

Do you have any hitting tips? I'm actually pretty good at not swinging at bad pitches. I'm good with fastballs, but any other pitcher I struggle making good contact, especially pitches with good movement. My hitting cursor ends up all over the place.

-can you cut off a throw to home fom the outfield, by selecting a fielder in the infield when the ball is on its way home?
-what does the noise mean that you hear once in awhile after the pitcher throws a pitch?
-can you throw the ball in the stands after a third out in the outfield like in the older versions of the game? I saw the cpu make a great jumping catch at the wall and then throw the ball into the stands. It was a pretty awesome sequnce.
Thanks in advance.
I look for fastballs up in the zone. I seem better at moving the cursor in that area. Take pitches that you don't think you can hit, curve balls, sinkers etc. Obviously with two strikes protect the plate. Look at the opposing pitchers numbers on his arrows. The higher the number on the arrow the better pitch he has. Your particular player form is important. I don't try to power swing with a player who is in poor form, blue or purple in color, I try to just put the ball in play. The CPU pitcher relies more on fastballs when you get runners on base. Theoretically to be able to throw out base runners easier. So look / wait for a fastball when you have runners on.

I only know you can throw to a cut off man by pressing R1, don't know about being able to direct it to a certain infielder.

Not sure about the sound after a pitch is thrown, honestly I am not familiar with that. What kind of sound?

I read somewhere that you could manually do a replay by pressing one side of the center pad of the PS4 controller however I have not been able to get that to work.

I used to throw the ball in the stands after a third out in the Spirits game but I have not done it in this game. There may be a sequence of buttons to press to do it manually but I am not sure.
Old 07-04-2016, 04:33 AM   #319
Rookie

Spirits Translation's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:

Thanks in advance.
Go into batting practice. After you select a pitcher you can go into settings and choose which pitch (or pitches) you want him to throw. So you can just have them throw you nothing but curves until you learn how to stroke it.

I wouldn't ignore curves and other breaking balls. They're useful to hit choppers when you need to advance a runner, and if the batter has speed you might eek out an IF hit as well. Also, on our spirits translation site we posted a "Pitch Weight Chart" on the controls page. It shows how easy each type of pitch is to hit for home runs. Basically the slower the pitch the easier it is to hit for a HR, but just like IRL you need to nail a mistake up in the zone.

In regards to settings (to get you realistic numbers), keep in mind the higher your auto-aim is the less your hit variety will be. I think 3 is too high. You might try 2 against tough pitchers in good condition and 1 against weaker pitchers in poor condition. If you're going to try no aim or level 1 I'd recommend you focus on a certain zone and look for certain pitches unless you have 2 strikes against you. The less you move the cursor the more power you have on your swing. Jerking it around all over the place will just lead to failure.

As for the outfield throws, RB throws to cutoff man and if you click & hold RT after throwing to home plate the pitcher will intercept the throw. If you don't release just before he catches the ball he will auto-throw it to an infielder.

Not sure about throwing the ball in the stands.

PawaTranslation.com

SpiritsTranslation.com

Last edited by Spirits Translation; 07-04-2016 at 04:38 AM.
Old 07-16-2016, 11:50 AM   #320
Pro

I took into acount a couple of tips on here and also changed a setting I think also really helped in getting realistic results hitting for me. I stayed with all the same difficulty settings, lock on 2, but I changed the digital batting cursor down 1 setting. It slowed the batting cursor down for me tracking pitches which really helped and it made a big difference. Just about ready to start a season.

What is everyones experience with contact hitting over the power swing on this version? Any hrs with the contact swing?

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > Other Baseball Games »