Home

MLB The Show 16 OSFM HYBRID V1 Roster Available Now

This is a discussion on MLB The Show 16 OSFM HYBRID V1 Roster Available Now within the MLB The Show Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Rosters
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 05-25-2016, 12:05 PM   #129
MVP

OVR: 1
Re: MLB The Show 16 OSFM HYBRID V1 Roster Available Now

Quote:
Originally Posted by jvalverde88
If you're not using the roster then why do you care what is his potential/rating in this roster?
I was doing the unthinkable here, expressing an opinion. If you read my first post in this thread, I believe it should make the reason quite clear to you.
Old 05-25-2016, 12:14 PM   #130
Your Go-to TV Expert

Scott's Arena

OVR: 52

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cavicchi
I was doing the unthinkable here, expressing an opinion. If you read my first post in this thread, I believe it should make the reason quite clear to you.
Just stop already.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk
Want to follow my Franchises? Join my discord: https://discord.gg/nHbNCWmmGs
Old 05-25-2016, 12:16 PM   #131
Rookie

bobloblah1980's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by kamackeris76
Hi. Loving the rosters. I too have noticed the era is a bit lower than real life when simming .... Just simmed using your adjustments to present day and while irl its around a 4 average I keep getting around 3.68 era. Same when I use armor and swords sliders for simming also. Do I need to just ignore that and get in with it?

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk
Try lowering sp stamina to 0 then and RP to 3 for simming only
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-25-2016, 12:17 PM   #132
Pro

Scrapps's Arena

OVR: 14

Quote:
Expressing an opinion on something that you have no intention of using, or even looking at? Yeah, still doesn't really clarify anything. But, whatever.
Old 05-25-2016, 12:23 PM   #133
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scrapps
Expressing an opinion on something that you have no intention of using, or even looking at? Yeah, still doesn't really clarify anything. But, whatever.
I haven't downloaded the roster, but going off what Bat said about Lindor, and the reply interests me. I am of the opinion what players do in the majors supersedes what they did in the minors. Lindor has had 564 at bats in the majors and hitting .312 along with 20 SB (8-1 this year), and in my estimation is without question an A potential. I see him as a potential gold glove shortstop who hits well and a fine baserunner.

Bottom line--564 at bats is pretty much a full season, and I think that supersedes what Lindor hit in the minors.
Old 05-25-2016, 12:32 PM   #134
Pro

OVR: 0

Quote:
I haven't downloaded the roster, but going off what Bat said about Lindor, and the reply interests me. I am of the opinion what players do in the majors supersedes what they did in the minors. Lindor has had 564 at bats in the majors and hitting .312 along with 20 SB (8-1 this year), and in my estimation is without question an A potential. I see him as a potential gold glove shortstop who hits well and a fine baserunner.

Bottom line--564 at bats is pretty much a full season, and I think that supersedes what Lindor hit in the minors.

88 OVR potential is not that much different than 92. Doesn't make sense to complain so much over such a small thing. He's been in league for two years. As you play YOUR franchise. His potential will changed anyway after year 1 based on his statistics. He could be a 82 Potetial or 95 potential. Every player had potential rerated, so an 88 for a 2 year pro doesn't seem bad. But HEY whatever gets your blood boiling
Old 05-25-2016, 12:35 PM   #135
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Councilmann_Jamm
88 OVR potential is not that much different than 92. Doesn't make sense to complain so much over such a small thing. He's been in league for two years. As you play YOUR franchise. His potential will changed anyway after year 1 based on his statistics. He could be a 82 Potetial or 95 potential. Every player had potential rerated, so an 88 for a 2 year pro doesn't seem bad. But HEY whatever gets your blood boiling
Complain? I said it quite clearly in the post--Opinion. People here get so uptight when an opinion differs from what they want to hear.

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-25-2016, 12:38 PM   #136
Pro

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobloblah1980
Try lowering sp stamina to 0 then and RP to 3 for simming only
This works, ran through a season last night and ERA's were back in line.

Started playing a year with TNK's sliders, playing basically 1 game a series, first two weeks ERA's look to be in line.

All in all ran through a simulated year 1 of Franchise twice and ratings increases were varied.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Rosters »