Home

Konami's Making Power Pros 2016 (PS4/PS3/Vita) & Pro Yakyuu Spirits Ace (iOS/Android)

This is a discussion on Konami's Making Power Pros 2016 (PS4/PS3/Vita) & Pro Yakyuu Spirits Ace (iOS/Android) within the Other Baseball Games forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > Other Baseball Games
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 05-24-2016, 02:49 PM   #249
Resident film pundit

Blzer's Arena

OVR: 55
Re: Konami's Making Power Pros 2016 (PS4/PS3/Vita) & Pro Yakyuu Spirits Ace (iOS/Andr

Quote:
Originally Posted by Will I Am
By the way did you just blow with your mouth or did you need to use compressed air of some sort?
Quote:
Originally Posted by strawberryshortcake
Yep, just blew the left stick with my mouth and it worked.
Samsung PN60F8500 PDP / Anthem MRX 720 / Klipsch RC-62 II / Klipsch RF-82 II (x2) / Insignia NS-B2111 (x2) / SVS PC13-Ultra / SVS SB-2000 / Sony MDR-7506 Professional / Audio-Technica ATH-R70x / Sony PS3 & PS4 / DirecTV HR44-500 / DarbeeVision DVP-5000 / Panamax M5400-PM / Elgato HD60
Old 05-24-2016, 02:59 PM   #250
Pro

OVR: 0
Re: Konami's Making Power Pros 2016 (PS4/PS3/Vita) & Pro Yakyuu Spirits Ace (iOS/Andr

Come on Blzer get your head out of the gutter.
Old 05-24-2016, 03:53 PM   #251
MVP

strawberryshortcake's Arena

OVR: 3

Come on now, you don't actually put your mouth "on" the left analog stick, you're just trying to blow the dust build up off the interior crevices.

Sort of like blowing out birthday candles. You don't put your mouth directly on the lit candles. For whatever reason, it works to "recalibrate" the left analog stick.
Madden/Live Animations Walking, Throwing
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-24-2016, 06:03 PM   #252
MVP

strawberryshortcake's Arena

EVEN BETTER UPDATE: I fixed my day one controller through surgical measures. Now it works perfectly.

I said "what the heck," you're on your last leg. I might as well pop open the controller and see if I can legitimately fix the left analog spasm. It's a white piece sensor or whatever. Each analog stick houses two pieces-- one piece to control the up/down vertical direction, a second piece to manage the left/right horizontal movements.

Since I don't use the right analog stick much considering I only play sports games, I decided to swap one of the left and right analog white sensor wheel-y thingy. My left analog vertical movements was giving me fits.

It was a success surgical procedure. No local anesthetics need.

I'm talking to you here Blzer. No freaky things needed. No blowing with one's mouth on anything was needed. Now, there was an unfortunate hick-up, I accidentally detached one red and one black wire that controls the vibration. I didn't care much for it any ways.

Madden/Live Animations Walking, Throwing
Old 05-24-2016, 09:50 PM   #253
Pro

OVR: 4

Just came across this topic, and I attempted to install Pro Yakyuu Spirits Ace on my phone, but it said it "wouldn't accept installation in the U.S." Guess I'm outta luck, then. What was the last PSP version of it?
Old 05-24-2016, 09:55 PM   #254
graphic artist

C.J.S.'s Arena

OVR: 2

Loving success version i downloaded from PSN store. Just got out of high school and now at the next level i can field and base run finally, fielding is very good. Makes MLB The Shows base running and fielding seem very bad.

Last edited by C.J.S.; 05-27-2016 at 12:28 AM.
Old 05-29-2016, 01:02 PM   #255
Rookie

Spirits Translation's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by djnate27
Is it worth spending $70 on Vita version? I have 2012 PSP version I'm currently playing.
Analog stick is way better and the Vita ports of the game (for both PYS and PP) are fantastic! Most people that try them say "Wow, this is the best game ever made for Vita."

PSP versions were solid as well. With that said in PP hitting with power is tough - even with the console version. Some just can't hang with the small Vita sticks, but PP2016 has a good manager mode and now has Field Play mode where you pick one player and play defense & baserunning in addition to their 4 or 5 at-bats. This mode is fun if you pick the catcher position.

Also, if you bought the digital PSP version os PYS 2011 you can play that on the Vita too (with PSP downscaled graphics though.) Unfortunately it doesn't let you play my favorite 2010 version.

Also, 2016 added a "Timing Only" swing option. I played a game with it and it didn't feel arcadey like PYS. We had always discouraged people from using that mode but it seems better in Power Pro from the limited time with it.

PawaTranslation.com

SpiritsTranslation.com

Last edited by Spirits Translation; 05-29-2016 at 01:09 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-29-2016, 01:12 PM   #256
Rookie

Spirits Translation's Arena

Also just a note for anyone looking for Power Pro 2016 translations from our site - they are not live yet. You have to go into our forum to see them, once they are polished up (and I get time) I then post them up on the site.

PawaTranslation.com

SpiritsTranslation.com

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > Other Baseball Games »