Home

Konami's Making Power Pros 2016 (PS4/PS3/Vita) & Pro Yakyuu Spirits Ace (iOS/Android)

This is a discussion on Konami's Making Power Pros 2016 (PS4/PS3/Vita) & Pro Yakyuu Spirits Ace (iOS/Android) within the Other Baseball Games forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > Other Baseball Games
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 05-04-2016, 09:45 AM   #201
MVP

strawberryshortcake's Arena

OVR: 3
Re: Konami's Making Power Pros 2016 (PS4/PS3/Vita) & Pro Yakyuu Spirits Ace (iOS/Andr

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twigg4075
What am i doing wrong? I can't even find this game on Amazon Japan, let alone the older versions? I'm searching 'power pros' and the only thing coming up is the DS game from 2008 and a Wii game.
Same here. Had to run a google/yahoo engine search for it to retrieve the right page.
http://www.amazon.co.jp/%E3%82%B3%E3...QRXY2AVPC5WHRW

In the description, it also says: "
International Shipping: We're sorry; this item can not be shipped outside Japan"

EDIT: Does anyone have an issues attempting to sign into amazon.co.jp? I can sign in under my standard US amazon.com website, but can't under japan's amazon website.

EDIT: Found an answer online: Apparently, you need to create a new account for Japan's amazon, and other international amazon websites.

http://cdn.halcyonrealms.com/japan/h...-buying-guide/
Madden/Live Animations Walking, Throwing

Last edited by strawberryshortcake; 05-04-2016 at 09:53 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-04-2016, 10:10 AM   #202
MVP

strawberryshortcake's Arena

OVR: 3
Re: Konami's Making Power Pros 2016 (PS4/PS3/Vita) & Pro Yakyuu Spirits Ace (iOS/Andr

Quote:
Originally Posted by jyoung
Amazon Japan ended up being 2-day shipping to the USA for $6, even though their initial shipping estimate was longer. It shipped Wednesday at 5 PM and arrived Friday at noon.

Amazon Japan also has the lowest base price I've seen for the game at $66.
How did you manage to get it shipped to the USA? I'm getting the following message at the checkout page.

"Sorry, this item can't be shipped to your selected address. Learn more. You may either change the shipping address or delete the item from your order."

EDIT: Decided to go with the 7045 yen price. That one apparently works; able to be shipped to the USA, California. And for whatever reason, the price actually dropped to ¥ 6,523 at checkout.

Confirmation screen:
"I just bought: by コナミデジタルエンタテインメント "実況パワフルプロ野球2016 (...www.amazon.co.jp
from Amazon Japan G.K.. May 19, 2016 - May 26, 2016"

Guess that means I'll be creating screenshots, somewhere with English translation overlay, menus, gameplay, etc. As long as I can find a way to get the language properly translated. It'll make things quicker for everyone to digest at a glance.

EDIT: Checked out some of youtube video footage of "success" or "My life" mode or one of those modes, and google translation wasn't the most adequate for lengthy conversational pieces. Guess, I'll have to find another way to do it.
Madden/Live Animations Walking, Throwing

Last edited by strawberryshortcake; 05-04-2016 at 12:52 PM.
Old 05-04-2016, 01:56 PM   #203
Rookie

RNunez187's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twigg4075
What am i doing wrong? I can't even find this game on Amazon Japan, let alone the older versions? I'm searching 'power pros' and the only thing coming up is the DS game from 2008 and a Wii game.
Jikkyou Powerful Pro Baseball 2012 [Japan Imports] https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00840JT0A...=operasport-20

Use regular Amazon.com for older versions
Old 05-04-2016, 04:29 PM   #204
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by RNunez187
Jikkyou Powerful Pro Baseball 2012 [Japan Imports] https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00840JT0A...=operasport-20

Use regular Amazon.com for older versions
I couldn't find anything besides the 2008 DS version and a few Wii versions on regular Amazon.

Sent from my Galaxy Note 4 using Tapatalk
Old 05-04-2016, 05:40 PM   #205
Hall Of Fame

OVR: 38

Here's a full walkthrough of everything in Exhibition mode:

There are some pretty neat quick play options hidden in there for the folks that want an alternative to playing 9 inning games. Like in The Show, you can switch between controlling the full team and controlling one player at any time during the game. You can also decide to only play when runners are in scoring position, if you just want to play the clutch moments.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-04-2016, 06:42 PM   #206
Hall Of Fame

Vernon also confirmed today what I had been experiencing myself in that level 4 CPU pitching seems to produce the most realistic results:

http://powerprotranslation.com/cpu_p...culty2016.html

Level 3 is the next best, but it still has too many pitches down the middle and too few walks.

Level 5 is pure corner painting cheddar.

If you need to change anything to get level 4 pitching feeling right for you, I recommend changing the pitch speed and hitting assist, and not messing with the pitching level.

Last edited by jyoung; 05-04-2016 at 06:46 PM.
Old 05-04-2016, 07:00 PM   #207
Hall Of Fame

Also the patch notes for May 2 seem to indicate that there's a bug in season mode that prevents your season from progressing at the end of the year if you have the "report to baseball hall of fame" setting turned on. At least, that's the best translation I could come up with from Google. I haven't gotten into season mode yet to see what's up in those settings.

The only other patch notes of interest seem to be a bug in 20th anniversary success mode that I couldn't decipher and the free gift items that will be available to everyone until May 9 by hitting the touchpad on the main menu to claim them.

Last edited by jyoung; 05-04-2016 at 07:07 PM.
Old 05-04-2016, 07:16 PM   #208
MVP

opd897's Arena

OVR: 10

Thanks Jyoung for the video and other information you have provided. I am currently trying to figure out how to switch to the second pitch in the case that a pitcher has two curve balls or two of another kind of pitch. I've played previous versions of this game as well as the Spirits games and I believe it has always been one of the shoulder buttons but shoulder button does not work with this game and after trial and error I still can't figure it out. If you or someone else could shed some light on this it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks again.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > Other Baseball Games »