Home

MLB The Show 16 Patch 1.04 Available Now, Here Are The Details

This is a discussion on MLB The Show 16 Patch 1.04 Available Now, Here Are The Details within the MLB The Show forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 05-03-2016, 03:04 AM   #233
MVP

thedudedominick's Arena

OVR: 23
Re: MLB The Show 16 Patch 1.04 Available Now, Here Are The Details

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smallville102001
This should be fixed but I really don't understand why people want to start RTTS on DD. I mean if you start on DD in RTTS the game is going to be to easy in till you get up to the right difficulty any way which is going to make your stats to good. That would be like starting a franchise on DD at rookie and for the first like 20 games or so hitting way to well because you are playing at a low difficulty in till it movies up to the right difficulty. I would think people would want to play a good amount of games in till DD gets to around the right difficulty for there skill and then start a franchise or RTTS. Why do people want to mess up stats like that by having the game to easy to start?
I think when you start with it in DD you are expecting to find that balance by the time you get to the majors where your stats start to really matter.

Edit: Also, jumped from beginner to rookie in one game with DD then no adjustments once it hit rookie.
MLB: Chicago Cubs

Last edited by thedudedominick; 05-03-2016 at 03:08 AM.
Old 05-03-2016, 05:40 AM   #234
Hall Of Fame

bcruise's Arena

OVR: 48

Quote:
Originally Posted by thedudedominick
I think when you start with it in DD you are expecting to find that balance by the time you get to the majors where your stats start to really matter.

Edit: Also, jumped from beginner to rookie in one game with DD then no adjustments once it hit rookie.
That's by design - it doesn't allow you to advance more than one level per game. For the next game it should allow you to move to Rookie+ if you're still knocking the cover off the ball.
Old 05-03-2016, 06:26 AM   #235
Member of Rush Nation

CujoMatty's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by StraightEdge
Was the glitch fixed where any time you give a guy a Nike/UA compression sleeve they would automatically be given white wrist tape that it wouldn't allow you to change?
Yes that is fixed.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-03-2016, 08:25 AM   #236
MVP

Unlucky 13's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRock88
When you're choosing your starting pitcher and your lineup in the menu before you start a game.
Yeah, it doesn't look as clean, but its much easier to read. Very obvious now.
Old 05-03-2016, 10:23 AM   #237
Pro

mrsaito's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smallville102001
Am I the only one that thinks this years game is great and doesn't understand all the hate the game is getting? I have seen hardly any bugs. Hearing people saying that the game is broken and unpolished is just lol.
I think the game is the best version ever but part of the reason is the way I play it. Offline season / classic & assisted base running / have not downloaded 1.04 / and life is good.

However I do understand the angst that others are feeling; this year's release seems to have more issues that could impact folks than prior years...
Old 05-03-2016, 10:26 AM   #238
Rookie

OVR: 0
For whatever reason, or reasons, I simply can't get into this version of the game. I don't know if it's the new lighting or camera angles or what but I'm just not digging it. The new patch added some things missing in RTTS, which is the only mode I play, but not enough to make up for whatever it's missing. The player yells through the controller has been fixed but it doesn't add to the experience at all. It's just more noise. The freeze before a pickoff attempt is terrible, and it seems that every outfielder in the minors has an arm equal to Pieg. Fix those issues in the next patch and things might improve.
Old 05-03-2016, 12:10 PM   #239
Hall Of Fame

KBLover's Arena

OVR: 40

Quote:
Originally Posted by thedudedominick
Is the "level modifier" still activate in RTTS?

AA: -1 from the stated level
AAA: as your stated level
ML: +1 to your stated level

So if DD puts you at, say, All-Star and you're at the majors, you're effectively on HoF when you're really an All-Star hitter according to the system?

If that's the case, it seems counter productive/conflicting systems.
Old 05-03-2016, 12:15 PM   #240
Hall Of Fame

bcruise's Arena

OVR: 48

Quote:
Originally Posted by KBLover
Is the "level modifier" still activate in RTTS?

AA: -1 from the stated level
AAA: as your stated level
ML: +1 to your stated level

So if DD puts you at, say, All-Star and you're at the majors, you're effectively on HoF when you're really an All-Star hitter according to the system?

If that's the case, it seems counter productive/conflicting systems.
Dynamic is not affected by that. It's always the stated difficulty level regardless of which part of the organization (AA, AAA, or MLB) you're at. Beginner is the same as well.

That's in the Strategy Guide in "Other-Miscellaneous 3"

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show »