Home

NBA 2K16: Biggest Pet Peeve?

This is a discussion on NBA 2K16: Biggest Pet Peeve? within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 03-02-2016, 05:03 PM   #129
Banned

OVR: 0
Re: NBA 2K16: Biggest Pet Peeve?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpeedyClaxton
Biggest pet peeve ? How core gameplay went turbospeed downhill from 2k14 until now. I won't bother to single every thing but with next generation graphics came up big time and gameplay went south (defense, AI teammates, rebounding, isomotion, post-game)
And then all the reviews give this game 9/10. Even the community saying stuff like it's the best sports game ever. The graphics are great, but there are so many gameplay flaws. They hype foot planting this year, yet the players still slide on the floor, and movement is just terrible overall. They hype the mycareer story, and it turns out to be He Got Game 2. If 2k keeps regressing, I could honestly see live surpassing it by live 19 or 20.

Sent from my SM-G386W using Tapatalk
Old 03-02-2016, 05:14 PM   #130
MVP

Hustle Westbrook's Arena

2K16 in a nutshell. Play good defense for 23 seconds and either the jackass CPU decides to bite on a stupid pump fake or your player randomly falls on the floor for no reason and gets called for a blocking foul.

Old 03-02-2016, 06:12 PM   #131
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by mb625
Since it's a pet peeve thread, mine is really small and kind of dumb, but, when I play in real life, I wear prescription goggles/rec specs. Despite the fact that there are a few players that have these (Hinrich, Otto Porter, etc), I don't get them as an option for my MyPlayer or created players. It's super dumb and nitpicky, but that's something that I think would be really cool to see for me personally.

Sent from my SM-G730V using Tapatalk
If you complete the Kareem connection in MC, then you get his goggles. I agree 100% with the point you're making, but this at least might provide you with an option to have some eyewear.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-02-2016, 07:25 PM   #132
Text Battle Rec: 36-4

JerzeyReign's Arena

OVR: 43

Player movement on defense and while running plays. Your guy will be wide open but the moment you initiate a pass he seems to run behind a defender despite you using icon passing and letting go of the left stick. That turnover along with players bumping into each other and throwing off entire plays for 3-5 seconds are such pet peeves to me I put down the game. I've been playing this game for over 10 years but those things made me give it a rest this year.
Old 03-02-2016, 09:47 PM   #133
DJ2K

mb625's Arena

OVR: 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yesh2k
If you complete the Kareem connection in MC, then you get his goggles. I agree 100% with the point you're making, but this at least might provide you with an option to have some eyewear.
I actually found that out a couple days later. Thought about deleting that, but said "eh, maybe no one will notice." Thanks a lot. LOL.

Anyway, it'd be great to have more options in terms of eyewear (not to mention options that are available right away, and ones that are a bit more updated than from the 80s.)

Sent from my SM-G730V using Tapatalk
European Football: Manchester United, Brighton & Hove Albion
NCAA: UNI Panthers, Iowa Hawkeyes

Twitter: @mbless625
Old 03-03-2016, 10:30 PM   #134
MVP

Hustle Westbrook's Arena

How about when your opponent wins the tip and the first thing they do is throw a lead pass to their center for an easy bucket. I swear this **** happens EVERYTIME. How is it that as soon as you win the tip your center is already out of position?

I swear the first thing I do when I lose the tipoff is to run back on defense with my PF.
Old 03-27-2016, 10:10 PM   #135
Pro

LO6IX's Arena

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-28-2016, 12:49 AM   #136
MVP

Hustle Westbrook's Arena

This crap...