Home

MLB The Show 16 Live Stream (IGN)

This is a discussion on MLB The Show 16 Live Stream (IGN) within the MLB The Show forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 02-19-2016, 02:11 PM   #169
Rookie

OVR: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by redsox4evur
Yea that's really not that bad...
It's a generic face, Correa has one too. Trout as well
Old 02-19-2016, 02:16 PM   #170
MVP

MrOldboy's Arena

OVR: 0
MLB The Show 16 Live Stream (IGN)

Quote:
Originally Posted by tnixen
Great catch a small thing but a few new better animations for the outfielder after trying to rob a home run would be nice

I am guessing to late for 16 though.

The issue with Wrigley for me is that the game allows outfielders to attempt to rob home runs and clip the through the basket. I know it's been mentioned as a bug in past years and it just happened again to me in RTTS the other day where my player's entire upper half was clipped through the basket. I'd like for outfielders, at least AI to not try and rob any home runs at Wrigley. Most of not all MLB outfielders who play there play the wall like well a brick wall.

Last edited by MrOldboy; 02-19-2016 at 07:32 PM.
Old 02-19-2016, 03:26 PM   #171
Rookie

Big Buford's Arena

Re: MLB The Show 16 Live Stream (IGN)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrOldboy
Comparison.

Here's a discussion about this issue from 2014. There are three body types in game and this year it seems like some players got the fat one. Miggy had the issue when he was on the cover as well. can't remember when they fixed it, but in the IGN video he has the thinner body type.
Is there any chance that the body types are still WIP as well?? I haven't heard them talk about that in any of the streams.

I certainly hope they can still be changed It will be awfully difficult to 'stomach' looking at a fat Rizzo every game in franchise...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-19-2016, 03:43 PM   #172
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrOldboy
The issue with Wrigley for me is that the game allows outfielders to attempt to rob home runs and clip the light the basket. I know it's been mentioned as a bug in past years and it just happened again to me in RTTS the other day where my player's entire upper half was clipped through the basket. I'd like for outfielders, at least AI to not try and rob any home runs at Wrigley. Most of not all MLB outfielders who play there play the wall like well a brick wall.
I remember outfielders would do that on the high left field wall in Cincinnati and the right field wall in Philly as well. I thought it looked rather hilarious.
Old 02-19-2016, 04:08 PM   #173
MVP

Shaffer26's Arena

OVR: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Buford
Is there any chance that the body types are still WIP as well?? I haven't heard them talk about that in any of the streams.

I certainly hope they can still be changed It will be awfully difficult to 'stomach' looking at a fat Rizzo every game in franchise...
Schwarber too. He's "buff" but he's not fat by any means, which is how he is depicted from what I've seen in the streams.
Old 02-19-2016, 04:13 PM   #174
Rookie

Anything new with stat tracking and presentation?
Old 02-19-2016, 04:16 PM   #175
#Ace

Speedy's Arena

OVR: 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by lalblc
Anything new with stat tracking and presentation?
It'll be shown in future streams.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-19-2016, 04:22 PM   #176
Rookie

Big Buford's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaffer26
Schwarber too. He's "buff" but he's not fat by any means, which is how he is depicted from what I've seen in the streams.
Totally agree. I am loving literally everything I am seeing and hearing about this year so far, and I will certainly play the game regardless (have had it pre-ordered from day 1), but it will definitely be disappointing if they can't be changed before release.

It just seems weird that Rizzo would suddenly be given that model, he looked fine in 15...same could probably be said for some of the other guys.

Again, I am hoping this falls under the WIP category and is going to be addressed. Any devs able to shed some light on whether this is a possibility?

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show »