Home

MLB The Show 16 - New Road to the Show, Showtime Details & Tentative Reveal Dates

This is a discussion on MLB The Show 16 - New Road to the Show, Showtime Details & Tentative Reveal Dates within the MLB The Show forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 02-04-2016, 02:43 PM   #225
MVP

HozAndMoose's Arena

OVR: 7
Re: MLB The Show 16 - New Road to the Show, Showtime Details & Tentative Reveal Dates

Quote:
Originally Posted by tnixen
Will they be in HD?
Should be. Depends on how they stream it. Pretty sure it was 1080p last year though so it should be the same.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-04-2016, 02:45 PM   #226
Hall Of Fame

bcruise's Arena

OVR: 48
Re: MLB The Show 16 - New Road to the Show, Showtime Details & Tentative Reveal Dates

Quote:
Originally Posted by tnixen
Will they be in HD?
It'll be in whatever quality they stream at. Hoz can't improve upon the source material.

And if you're expecting a stream to look as high-quality as what we'll all be playing in around 2 months....don't.
Old 02-04-2016, 02:45 PM   #227
Pro

OVR: 0

The first stream is always the most exciting because it wont just be about rtts. Obviously we get to see the game in motion, with animations and fancy new graphics effects. People will be listening very carefully for any new commentary and looking for new swing or pitching animations.

Just so very exciting.
Old 02-04-2016, 03:00 PM   #228
MVP

HozAndMoose's Arena

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spokker
The first stream is always the most exciting because it wont just be about rtts. Obviously we get to see the game in motion, with animations and fancy new graphics effects. People will be listening very carefully for any new commentary and looking for new swing or pitching animations.

Just so very exciting.
I just wanna see some player ratings.
Old 02-04-2016, 03:07 PM   #229
Pro

breakfastcat's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by HozAndMoose
I just wanna see some player ratings.
I'm willing to bet that any ratings you see aren't final.
Old 02-04-2016, 03:35 PM   #230
#Ace

Speedy's Arena

OVR: 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by HozAndMoose
I'll have a YouTube link after its over if they don't upload them again this year.

Sent from my SM-G360T1 using Tapatalk
You're good people, Hoz.
It's hard though...especially when I got my neighbor playing their franchise across the street...maybe I will occupy myself with Glamore Magazine.
Old 02-04-2016, 03:53 PM   #231
MVP

Houston's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spokker

Just so very exciting.
I watched every stream last year and most of those things will be turned off for obvious reasons, they have widgets on during streams and can turn on or off anything they want.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-04-2016, 04:08 PM   #232
Hall Of Fame

bcruise's Arena

OVR: 48

Quote:
Originally Posted by fairplayleagues
I watched every stream last year and most of those things will be turned off for obvious reasons, they have widgets on during streams and can turn on or off anything they want.
While this is true, Ramone did tweet earlier that Pabst Blu- errrr, I mean Physically Based Rendering would be active for the stream.

(Come on, you know you'd be thinking it if I only used the acronym....plus that would certainly make for a more interesting stream! )

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show »