Home

MLB The Show 16 Q&A on Twitter Reveals Some More Details - No Create a Stadium

This is a discussion on MLB The Show 16 Q&A on Twitter Reveals Some More Details - No Create a Stadium within the MLB The Show forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 01-18-2016, 05:41 PM   #217
Hall Of Fame

redsox4evur's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: MLB The Show 16 Q&A on Twitter Reveals Some More Details - No Create a Stadium

Quote:
Originally Posted by bronxbombers21325
I don't understand why you don't get it, it was explained really well. I'm about 99% sure that Ramone was only using classic stadiums as an example, he didn't say that classic stadiums were preventing a stadium creator from being there. He was saying that tasking someone with the two year process of making a stadium creator would take them away from their normal duty, and make other parts of the game suffer. Also you keep saying the same classic stadiums we always get. We havent had classic stadiums in the game for several years now.
Ummm yea, your last sentence is a lie...don't forget about us guys on the PS3 that have had classic stadiums.
Old 01-18-2016, 05:47 PM   #218
MVP

bronxbombers21325's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: MLB The Show 16 Q&A on Twitter Reveals Some More Details - No Create a Stadium

Quote:
Originally Posted by redsox4evur
Ummm yea, your last sentence is a lie...don't forget about us guys on the PS3 that have had classic stadiums.
I think it is pretty well known that this discussion is about the PS4 version of the game. Acussing someone of making up lies is a little strong don't you think?
New York Yankees, Pittsburgh Steelers, Kentucky Wildcats, #18 Kyle Busch, #4B Jackie Boggs, #0 Scott Bloomquist

Last edited by bronxbombers21325; 01-18-2016 at 05:59 PM.
Old 01-18-2016, 05:52 PM   #219
Your Go-to TV Expert

Scott's Arena

OVR: 52

Guys, please settle down. Way too much hostility.
Old 01-18-2016, 06:32 PM   #220
MVP

OVR: 10

Misleading headline. Should have been: "MLB The Show Twitter: NO to nearly all suggestions!"
Old 01-18-2016, 06:54 PM   #221
#Ace

Speedy's Arena

OVR: 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chairman7w
Misleading headline. Should have been: "MLB The Show Twitter: NO to nearly all suggestions!"
Ehh...it's like another user said.

The primary questions being asked are:

"Is THIS in the game"

"Can we now do THIS?

"What have you done about THAT?

...these are questions that they likely want to wait and answer during their blog/twitch streams. I'm waiting for the fact sheet. This is my 8th edition with this game and I've been here before. The game won't release for another (near) 3 months so plenty of time.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-18-2016, 07:10 PM   #222
Then..Now...Forever

countryboy's Arena

OVR: 62

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spokker
What are you referring to?
Just read the thread.

I miss the old days of Operation Sports :(

Louisville Cardinals/St.Louis Cardinals
Old 01-18-2016, 08:06 PM   #223
MVP

TheWarmWind's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chairman7w
It doesn't help when nearly half the questions are the exact same with slightly different wording. So yeah, if it was a no the first time on custom stadiums, it's going to be no the next 5 times.
Old 01-18-2016, 10:18 PM   #224
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by bronxbombers21325
I don't understand why you don't get it, it was explained really well. I'm about 99% sure that Ramone was only using classic stadiums as an example, he didn't say that classic stadiums were preventing a stadium creator from being there. He was saying that tasking someone with the two year process of making a stadium creator would take them away from their normal duty, and make other parts of the game suffer. Also you keep saying the same classic stadiums we always get. We havent had classic stadiums in the game for several years now.
Actually that was what he was saying at least in part. And every year we get classic stadiums, we get the same ones. I am not sure what you do not understand.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show »