Home

MLB The Show 16 Q&A on Twitter Reveals Some More Details - No Create a Stadium

This is a discussion on MLB The Show 16 Q&A on Twitter Reveals Some More Details - No Create a Stadium within the MLB The Show forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 01-18-2016, 02:11 AM   #201
MVP

Godgers12's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: MLB The Show 16 Q&A on Twitter Reveals Some More Details - No Create a Stadium

Is this the year we finally get sortable league season,career, positional stats? For a sport as reliant on numbers as baseball is to still not have them is inexcusable IMO.

If walls could talk to spill the lies, we'd see the world through devils eyes
-M. Shadows
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-18-2016, 02:12 AM   #202
SCEA Community Manager

Russell_SCEA's Arena

OVR: 29
Re: MLB The Show 16 Q&A on Twitter Reveals Some More Details - No Create a Stadium

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryan36
Just because things weren't mentioned doesn't mean there aren't any improvements, do we really expect a big reveal via twitter?
Hey you with the common sense that needs to stop.
Old 01-18-2016, 03:50 AM   #203
Pro

Clappington's Arena

I've just been waiting on the day to have some sort of created player online mode type like 2k myplayer online.
Old 01-18-2016, 06:40 AM   #204
Rookie

Some of you guys are so bitter and ready to jump to conclusions. Like spoiled children. I, for one, am so glad they finally added the closed roof option I'll probably buy the game for that reason alone. I love these series. I bought a PS4 solely because of it. The amount of time I spent playing it and the fun I have with it each year is well worth the 60 bucks. I can't wait to start my franchise and play every game. Discovering the new features along the way. This game made me love baseball as a sport even more.

I'm also really looking forward to the Dev twitch streams as I enjoyed them a lot last year.
Old 01-18-2016, 08:42 AM   #205
Banned

This game is stagnating and will continue to until another entity comes along to provide competition. And again I don't get the whole no stadium creator because of the classic stadiums but we will give you the same classic stadiums every year.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-18-2016, 09:14 AM   #206
Banned

MythicalGnome's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Longoria333
Some of you guys are so bitter and ready to jump to conclusions. Like spoiled children. I, for one, am so glad they finally added the closed roof option I'll probably buy the game for that reason alone. I love these series. I bought a PS4 solely because of it. The amount of time I spent playing it and the fun I have with it each year is well worth the 60 bucks. I can't wait to start my franchise and play every game. Discovering the new features along the way. This game made me love baseball as a sport even more.

I'm also really looking forward to the Dev twitch streams as I enjoyed them a lot last year.
Spoiled children would presume we have been getting what we want and a lot of it. Not the case. On my list I have been waiting about oh 5 years for what I want and it probably will not be there again.

I'd call that more in the line of starving children not spoiled, bud.

We'll see if the improvements are there. It's getting annoying that after any criticism we need a post that drives home the fact that not everything has been revealed, the devs are the best in the world, and everything will be alright. Maybe not even annoying just funny how people have to defend when there is really no need to.

Any rational person KNOWS that the blogs and such will reveal what is going on no?
Old 01-18-2016, 09:57 AM   #207
Rookie

Sip_16's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by MythicalGnome
Spoiled children would presume we have been getting what we want and a lot of it. Not the case. On my list I have been waiting about oh 5 years for what I want and it probably will not be there again.

I'd call that more in the line of starving children not spoiled, bud.

We'll see if the improvements are there. It's getting annoying that after any criticism we need a post that drives home the fact that not everything has been revealed, the devs are the best in the world, and everything will be alright. Maybe not even annoying just funny how people have to defend when there is really no need to.

Any rational person KNOWS that the blogs and such will reveal what is going on no?
There are many things that many of us would like to see with this game. OS is a small portion of the market that buys this game, there is probably more in depth ideas and more critical criticism here than the general public or casual players.
With anything, not everyone is going to be happy, it is what it is, like to me an offline franchise player that plays every game I would love detailed stats, ever improving animations, gameplay improvements. (vague but didnt want to get into detail)

To others there are online factors, or jersey corrections, or stadium creator etc. I know every year I don't get all the things with the game i want but i love it every year more as it gets better every year. They do what they can, and they get crapped on way to much for how much they interact with this community and actually use the feedback.

Again I dont get the constant complaining they can't do everything.
Old 01-18-2016, 12:20 PM   #208
Rookie

Kalkano's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mercury112491
The question has been answered over and over and over again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Sorry, but I've never seen any response other than "that's up to Sony", which is simply dodging the question. San Diego Studios is part of Sony. They've talked to the parent company, and know what's going on. If it's never going to happen, rip the bandaid off already. It's been long enough...

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show »