Home

MLB The Show 16 Q&A on Twitter Reveals Some More Details - No Create a Stadium

This is a discussion on MLB The Show 16 Q&A on Twitter Reveals Some More Details - No Create a Stadium within the MLB The Show forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 01-15-2016, 04:29 PM   #137
RIP Ty My Buddy

nemesis04's Arena

OVR: 52
Arrow Re: MLB The Show 16 Q&A on Twitter Reveals Some More Details - No Create a Stadium

Quote:
Originally Posted by Factzzz
The problem lies within that statement though.

The player models look so similar from previous versions, that people are going to make erroneous statements like that, until something is truly done about the player models.

Not just the minor improvements we've seen like better skin color.
Skeletal proportions were changed in 2011. I have mentioned this before, people asking in general for new player models is vague. Looking for cloth simulation and additional body types for example is something tangible one can grasp on to.
Old 01-15-2016, 04:37 PM   #138
SCEA Community Manager

Russell_SCEA's Arena

OVR: 29
Re: MLB The Show 16 Q&A on Twitter Reveals Some More Details - No Create a Stadium

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShowTyme15
What about the possibility of having pre-built stadiums rather than a stadium creater? Think ASB. They had like 10 pre built stadiums (for expansion mode), plus future stadiums in franchise mode. Madden also has this when relocating. Have you guys considered that?
Naw if we gon do it, we gon do it big ya feel me

Last edited by Russell_SCEA; 01-15-2016 at 07:26 PM.
Old 01-15-2016, 04:38 PM   #139
Pro

MauerMorneau09's Arena

OVR: 13
Re: MLB The Show 16 Q&A on Twitter Reveals Some More Details - No Create a Stadium

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve_OS

Uniform slots?

Available uniform slots are the same as last year.
Sorry DBacks fans. That's as far as I'm going into the topic considering how certain users feel about the unis.
Old 01-15-2016, 04:40 PM   #140
Pro

MauerMorneau09's Arena

OVR: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Russell_SCEA
Naw if we gon do it, we gon do it big ya fell me
One of the greatest responses I've ever seen from anyone on this site
Old 01-15-2016, 04:42 PM   #141
MVP

zello144's Arena

OVR: 0

Not really an accessories guy but can we get actual gold colored cleats?
Like these?

Right now the gold color option in the game looks like expired mustard

Last edited by zello144; 01-15-2016 at 04:51 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-15-2016, 04:50 PM   #142
Banned

OVR: 0

Honestly I don't really care about expansion stadiums and team relocation. That sounds like an enormous undertaking (as evidenced by Russell's reply) and it just isn't realistic to move the Yankees to Iowa. I think adding stadiums with roofs was a huge upgrade that is going to add to the immersion level of the game.

The only real improvement I'd like to see is animations. The wonky animations last year caused MANY routine fly balls to sail over outfielders heads and literally smack into an outfielder's mug without being caught. This alone was the most unrealistic aspect of the game last year and ruined the immersion for me completely. If they can fix the animations AND fix the fielder routes, I'll be happy. By fixing fielder routes, I mean the fact that if you don't take the perfect route to a fly ball and get there 0.1 seconds after you have to, the animation for the fielder to get his glove up in the air doesn't start and the ball sails over his head. This should NEVER happen. If the animations are fixed, this game will be stellar.
Old 01-15-2016, 04:54 PM   #143
MVP

jr86's Arena

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by P.A.D.
Honestly I don't really care about expansion stadiums and team relocation. That sounds like an enormous undertaking (as evidenced by Russell's reply) and it just isn't realistic to move the Yankees to Iowa. I think adding stadiums with roofs was a huge upgrade that is going to add to the immersion level of the game.

The only real improvement I'd like to see is animations. The wonky animations last year caused MANY routine fly balls to sail over outfielders heads and literally smack into an outfielder's mug without being caught. This alone was the most unrealistic aspect of the game last year and ruined the immersion for me completely. If they can fix the animations AND fix the fielder routes, I'll be happy. By fixing fielder routes, I mean the fact that if you don't take the perfect route to a fly ball and get there 0.1 seconds after you have to, the animation for the fielder to get his glove up in the air doesn't start and the ball sails over his head. This should NEVER happen. If the animations are fixed, this game will be stellar.
Really!!! What about the comeback code!??
Old 01-15-2016, 05:08 PM   #144
7 dirty words...

ryan36's Arena

OVR: 36

Quote:
Originally Posted by jr86
Really!!! What about the comeback code!??
Ok, I know this is a joke... but guys, don't bait P.A.D. , I've lost a lot of late game leads, I think it's just because I don't close games out well. The comeback code discussion happens enough other places.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show »