Home

FIFA 16: Five Additions We'd Like to See in FIFA's Career Mode

This is a discussion on FIFA 16: Five Additions We'd Like to See in FIFA's Career Mode within the EA Sports FC and FIFA forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 10-20-2015, 07:26 PM   #1
Executive Editor

RaychelSnr's Arena

OVR: 57
FIFA 16: Five Additions We'd Like to See in FIFA's Career Mode

While FIFA 16 does not offer the Career Mode overhaul that many crave, it still presents players with an offline experience full of fun and gratification. As with any mode, there are items that could be added or tweaked to provide a more realistic and enjoyable experience. In this piece, I will throw out five suggestions that could make Career Mode even better.

Read More - FIFA 16: Five Additions We'd Like to See in FIFA's Career Mode...
Platform: PC / PS3 / PS4 / Xbox 360 / Xbox One
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-21-2015, 12:08 AM   #2
mfp
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: FIFA 16: Five Additions We'd Like to See in FIFA's Career Mode

Honestly, of those five, the only one that really interests me is the first, and especially the bit about pre-match scouting. Not knowing who you're up against is lame and limits the mode's tactical depth.

For me, the biggest need is a chemistry system like PES introduced this year. I've been saying for years that it's an embarrassment that FUT has a chemistry system, albeit a rudimentary one, while CM does not.
Old 10-21-2015, 09:49 AM   #3
All Star

JayD's Arena

OVR: 16

The transfer system needs a complete overhaul! There are still not enough transfers/loans and also we need a transaction log.
Old 10-21-2015, 12:04 PM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 0
i saw fifa 16 it was very interesting game. i like it now i am looking for next game of this series which is already in development http://fifa17game.com/
Old 10-21-2015, 12:12 PM   #5
MVP

fearwhatnow's Arena

OVR: 5
The major gameplay feature is Manager Carousel. But before that EA needs to implement real life tactics to each team. It's time consuming for sure but it can work via DLCs or expansions or ingame updates. Release the '17 game with BPL real life tactics for each team based on the previous year team's tactics and connect several tactics to individual managers as KG mentioned in his article above. A new season or even the existing season will be so dynamic and varied.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-21-2015, 09:10 PM   #6
Rookie

It will never be a proper career mode until they get the b and youth teams that play real games (at least simulated games). We also need real mangers who interact with the players, the media, and the ownership. The press button to praise or unnerve a team once a month is weak. And stats, my god, does FIFA need stats and history.
Old 10-21-2015, 10:08 PM   #7
Rookie

JayStarr's Arena

Being able to manage multiple teams, like 4 or 5 ,and being able to have all leagues playing at once is what fifa needs to do to improve their Manager mode/ career mode. If the leagues don't run simultaneously it's an empty experience period. At least have the options of running 8 leagues at the same time plus internationals. This way you can get stories and values for a lot more players. Really adding to the experience. Adding a manager database would also be amazing. Toss in a media show with a daily wrap up with the commentators predicting games, discussing game stories and transfers.. Player values, national teams plot lines ect. That would be the experience we all want. I know it's going to take some serious elbow grease, but come EA! The world needs it. With so much profit that comes in with sales worldwide this can be the one thing you can do for the people who support you. One can dream...
Old 10-22-2015, 04:15 AM   #8
MVP

fearwhatnow's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by HenryClay1844
It will never be a proper career mode until they get the b and youth teams that play real games (at least simulated games). We also need real mangers who interact with the players, the media, and the ownership. The press button to praise or unnerve a team once a month is weak. And stats, my god, does FIFA need stats and history.
They could easily take some of these features from the abandoned FIFA Manager game. But they have the majority of the devs working on the online portion of the game.

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA »