Home

FIFA 16: Five Additions We'd Like to See in FIFA's Career Mode

This is a discussion on FIFA 16: Five Additions We'd Like to See in FIFA's Career Mode within the EA Sports FC and FIFA forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 10-22-2015, 09:42 AM   #9
All Star

orion523's Arena

OVR: 21
Re: FIFA 16: Five Additions We'd Like to See in FIFA's Career Mode

I completely agree with everything you've said, especially, especially, especially the first. Why on earth we're still "playing in a vacuum" I have no idea, but it really needs to be fixed ASAP.
Old 10-22-2015, 12:52 PM   #10
Just started!

OVR: 0
I would put emphasis on the first two. What was said in the greater immersion part just shows how little form matters in this game. It doesn't matter that the 75 striker you sign in the winter window has no goals on the season because the only thing that matters is his overall rating. Career mode works too much as an offline ultimate team instead of an actual managerial sim. The improved AI logic is more frustrating to me than the immersion problems. I started a player career as a striker with Wigan Athletic, giving them 6 strikers to use in a two striker formation. By the end of the first summer window, they had 11 strikers, and every one they bought was under 70 and over the age of 27 except for one. By the end of the winter window, it was up to 13, and they hadn't sold a single player. The team didn't sign a non-striker until the next season. I expected improvement on this front (because they freakin' advertised it) but am pissed to see nothing has really changed.
Old 10-22-2015, 01:33 PM   #11
Rookie

snyder5man's Arena

1) Owners mode.
This would allow players to stay at your favorite club. It would solve the "no firing" complaint. You would be about expand your stadium, fan base, markets, and sponsors.
2) Real Coaches.
The right coach might have the ability to pull huge stars to your club. The would have an affect on the dynamics and how you fill your team.
3) Chemistry.
Why does FUT have it and career mode doesn't?! This would reward players and coaches who are familiar with each other and/or with the same style of play.
4) Youth games.
If more games can't be added, place sim only games. This would allow for playing time and a more positive morale for the youth/reserve players.
5) Logs.......any log.
Transfers, stats, trophies, league awards
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-22-2015, 04:29 PM   #12
Rookie

Commentary also need some major rework.
You win a cup competition in a year and there would be no mention of it the next year.
Or your striker was the highest scorer from the previous season but started the new season not scoring ala Harry Kane. The commentary need to be made more lively.
Am also tired of hearing the same crap about my formation before kickoff.

Sent from my SM-N910C using Tapatalk

Last edited by godquality01; 10-22-2015 at 04:32 PM.
Old 10-23-2015, 06:20 AM   #13
Rookie

I'm a big fan of the idea of having a reserve or youth team. Less guys complaining and chances for young guys to improve.

I love the trainig option but imo it's a bit too OP.
Old 10-24-2015, 12:06 AM   #14
Rookie

Dangerzone_5's Arena

Random transfers for your player or getting thrown on a random team to start and having to develop through that teams youth academy. I like to put the MLS in FL2 and watch them move up but my $37.5 million player should be sold immediately from Crew SC so they can better allocate that money. I like the idea of seeing what teams are willing to pay for you to player there without having to tell my coach 4 times I want a transfer before it is granted.

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk
Old 10-24-2015, 12:09 AM   #15
Banned

OVR: 10
Watch CPU VS. CPU
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-25-2015, 07:14 PM   #16
Rookie

flo182's Arena

The first two points are so important to keep this game alive for singleplayer fans. But we've been asking for these features for a long time now and EA doesnt give a **** and the magazines and websites rating FIFA every year also don't seem to play more than 10-15 games otherwise they'd have noticed that the game has the same flaws for 4-5 years now.

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA »