Home

WWE SuperCard Announced For Mobile Devices, Available Now

This is a discussion on WWE SuperCard Announced For Mobile Devices, Available Now within the WWE 2K and Other Wrestling Games forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > WWE 2K and Other Wrestling Games
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare
Closed Thread

Old 08-20-2015, 11:20 PM   #10569
MVP

SmartForce's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: WWE SuperCard Announced For Mobile Devices, Available Now

Quote:
Originally Posted by EticketJedi
I was trying to figure out why you put all the other cards in, then I realized you can turn a single into a pro.

I may just pro my single Bret Hart then.
Yeah ... that's how I managed to get two UR Loyalty Fusion pairs to pro. King Booker and Ric Flair. It takes quite a decent amount of matches to get things leveled up though ... for sure.
Lineup:
PG: Foil Legendary Pro MVP Stephen Curry
SG: Foil Epic Pro George Gervin
SF: Foil Legendary Pro LeBron James
PF: Foil Epic Pro Larry Johnson
C : Foil Epic Pro Robert Parish
Old 08-20-2015, 11:20 PM   #10570
MVP

ColtsAJD's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by hawkeyekid
This pretty much is the nail in the coffin for me. That is so time consuming.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
I thought it would be too but it's really not. It basically passively levels as you play so it's not that time consuming at all and does give more variety to the cards.
Old 08-20-2015, 11:20 PM   #10571
Rookie

kunner's Arena

OVR: 4

So, is the game on maintenance?
NCAA- Wisconsin Badgers
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-20-2015, 11:21 PM   #10572

Majingir's Arena

OVR: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by kclutch24
So...Colt helped explain to me how to properly pro cards now, hope this helps.

Now, when you train cards, fully leveling them up is NOT good enough to make a perfect pro. There are 2 other steps you need to take.

1. After you fully train a card to Level 15, 20, etc...go to "Improve". Every 5 levels, you will get 1 token. 1 token used to 1 of the 4 attributes of your choosing is permanent, so choose wisely.

2. In addition to making sure you use all your tokens before Pro'ing the card, you also need to look at "Total Matches." Each attribute needs to reach 20 matches in order for the stat to be its max.

It was quite confusing for me at first too, but it makes a lot more sense. Anyways, see the pic below as a reference. For example, for POW, Rock has 45 matches so now he's fully leveled. If it was only at like say 14 matches, then his POW would be less than 302.

In order to accumulate the max, you just need to use that card for its attribute. So if POW comes up, and you pick Rock, that counts as 1 match. The toughest so far to max out is Ability...it seems to only activate like 10% of the time.

Hope this helps guys!!
Still sounds confusing. Sounds like they're making it much harder to get maxed out on tiers,which I guess is a good thing for game progress,but just hope it doesn't make things too hard for those who don't play as much. I seemed to be a tier below majority of people most of the time,and I still felt like I played alot.

And might force you to get attached to certain cards,cause all this extra training on guys,you won't just wanna part with them as easily. Don't know when I'll go after the ultra rare and higher cards,but wanna understand all these new rules first before diving into it and possibly messing up.
Old 08-20-2015, 11:27 PM   #10573
Rookie

CHarrington6's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by kunner
So, is the game on maintenance?

Yup

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 08-20-2015, 11:32 PM   #10574
MVP

SmartForce's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Majingir
Still sounds confusing. Sounds like they're making it much harder to get maxed out on tiers,which I guess is a good thing for game progress,but just hope it doesn't make things too hard for those who don't play as much. I seemed to be a tier below majority of people most of the time,and I still felt like I played alot.

And might force you to get attached to certain cards,cause all this extra training on guys,you won't just wanna part with them as easily. Don't know when I'll go after the ultra rare and higher cards,but wanna understand all these new rules first before diving into it and possibly messing up.
Well ... two things are at play.

1.) You don't just dump fodder into a card until it is maxxed and you're done. The amount of levels you have to dump fodder into the card for are lower, at least on the cards I've seen so far. I think it's 15 levels on Rare/SR/UR and then at Epic it bumps up to 20 whereas before it was 20/25/30/35 with a +5 bump when you made it pro.

2.) The playing the card until it has its ability proc 20 times and uses each attribute 20 times in play improves those things, so you'll need to do that to make the strongest possible pro.

3.) Every 5 levels a card gets you get to use a token on any attribute. At rare it's +4 to the attribute and it appears to scale up as you go up in tiers. So you can make your Brock Lesnar just unstoppable in Power if you want and put all the tokens there, make a pro, and then put all the tokens from leveling the pro up there and he'll have a ridiculous score in that one stat.

Or maybe you want to balance a card that has one weak stat. Or whatever ... so same card vs. same card matchups won't be very static anymore with people customizing differently.

And then there's the enhancements .... all I can say is that I hope the SR/UR/Epic/Legendary ones don't count as a pity counter reset ... that would just be cruel.
Lineup:
PG: Foil Legendary Pro MVP Stephen Curry
SG: Foil Epic Pro George Gervin
SF: Foil Legendary Pro LeBron James
PF: Foil Epic Pro Larry Johnson
C : Foil Epic Pro Robert Parish
Old 08-20-2015, 11:33 PM   #10575
Pro

What glad I see that you need to do more crap to properly pro a card I have 2 UR to pro and a SR to pro. This is way to much BS. Going to take forever to pro this bs

www.***********.com
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-20-2015, 11:33 PM   #10576
Hall Of Fame

redsox4evur's Arena

One more question for anyone. Do you have to put the tokens on the attributes only or can do it on the ability as well, if you wanted to?

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > WWE 2K and Other Wrestling Games »