Home

NBA 2K16's Key to Success

This is a discussion on NBA 2K16's Key to Success within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 08-06-2015, 09:16 PM   #25
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: NBA 2K16's Key to Success

Quote:
Originally Posted by WishListGOD 1 OF 2
Im not a huge graphics head so all i really want presentation wise is an NBA ticker, NBA tv presentation, ABC presentation and TNT. TNT for eastern playoff games coverage, ABC for western playoff games coverage and NBA tv/TNT for regular season games this is huge and far more important in my eyses than an espn license. Hopefully 2k16 adds atleast two.

See, I think this is exactly why 2K hasn't leaked or released any in-game footage. Only due to the fact that presentation is a huge consumer factor. So I feel like 2K is holding out on us till release. All because they got the TNT broadcast for 2K16 to compete with the competitions.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-06-2015, 09:49 PM   #26
Rookie

My Player Uniform Schedule: This may not matter much to everyone else but as someone who plays my player almost exclusively I would really appreciate a rotating jersey schedule since we have no control of what uniforms we wear game to game. Make all shoe/accessory selections with options for team color schemes that change with each jersey. Its a subtle change that could make a huge impact in my opinion.

My Player Commentary: Finding a way to develop evolving commentary can also be key. I've had cut scenes and commentary that talk about my player as a rookie through his 2nd and even 3rd season. If I come in to the league and dominate the commentary should reflect that. As I begin to rack up all star appearances MVP's and NBA Championships i should be compared to other great players. More emphasis on records scoring titles rings triple doubles etc throughout the career mode including more stat overlays.

2K Shoes: More brand specific create a shoe options i.e. : reebok zigtech. adidas shell toe, Nike foamposite etc.
Old 08-07-2015, 04:19 AM   #27
Banned

We need also a better presentation "crowd". People musst go hyped in the game . As James Harden dunked in the little video of gamescome you could see the crowd made nothing :/
Old 08-07-2015, 05:29 AM   #28
Rookie

Game play. Work on those exploits. That zig-zag bs. 2k lied and said they fixed it last year. Makes me sketchy on whatever else they say

Sent from my LIFE PURE MINI using Tapatalk
Old 08-07-2015, 06:24 AM   #29
MVP

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wildcats302
Other than not having a wrap up show, I'm not sure what that one game everyone did that 2k does not do at present. I mean 2k hoops had some wrap up shows (each week or month?) and the NCAA Tourney selection show...so yeah it is possible. With Ernie and Shaq they have some ground work for this type of thing.
2K doesn't have a halftime show now either. So there's actually a TON currently missing in 2K presentation that were in previous 2K games (and in the Live games for that matter, though I think it's kind of awkwardly done there as the talent there don't seem to be able to voice the game like it was a live broadcast for some reason).
Old 08-07-2015, 06:28 AM   #30
D* B**rs!

Boilerbuzz's Arena

OVR: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by YaBoial
Game play. Work on those exploits. That zig-zag bs. 2k lied and said they fixed it last year. Makes me sketchy on whatever else they say

Sent from my LIFE PURE MINI using Tapatalk

Complaining about things is all good and expected. But do you really have to lie to make your point? Where is there any claim to "fix" zig zag? They made it less effective by punishing the shot. Was it enough, maybe not. But I don't think anyone ever claimed it was straight "fixed". Considering I see dude defend it just fine and those shots clanging much more than they did before that change, I think people make more of a big deal out of it than it warrants. It's the popular rant for this year I guess.
Old 08-07-2015, 07:00 AM   #31
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boilerbuzz
Complaining about things is all good and expected. But do you really have to lie to make your point? Where is there any claim to "fix" zig zag? They made it less effective by punishing the shot. Was it enough, maybe not. But I don't think anyone ever claimed it was straight "fixed". Considering I see dude defend it just fine and those shots clanging much more than they did before that change, I think people make more of a big deal out of it than it warrants. It's the popular rant for this year I guess.
There's still the behind the back/step back easy perfect release glitch/thingy going on though.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-07-2015, 09:20 AM   #32
MVP

PPerfect_CJ's Arena

OVR: 8

Of the 5 things listed, the only one I care about at all is gameplay. Lol! Call me old fashioned, but I only play offline franchise in sports games, so I have zero interest in the other 4.
#WeAreND

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »