Home

NBA 2K16's Key to Success

This is a discussion on NBA 2K16's Key to Success within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 08-06-2015, 05:59 PM   #9
Banned

iloveparkmin's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: NBA 2K16's Key to Success

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wildcats302
Other than not having a wrap up show, I'm not sure what that one game everyone did that 2k does not do at present. I mean 2k hoops had some wrap up shows (each week or month?) and the NCAA Tourney selection show...so yeah it is possible. With Ernie and Shaq they have some ground work for this type of thing.
how you know 2k hoops have wrap up shows ? 2ksports need reveal full details on MY GM and My League very soon but i hate wait for it come out
Old 08-06-2015, 06:10 PM   #10
Rookie

WishListGOD 1 OF 2's Arena

Im not a huge graphics head so all i really want presentation wise is an NBA ticker, NBA tv presentation, ABC presentation and TNT. TNT for eastern playoff games coverage, ABC for western playoff games coverage and NBA tv/TNT for regular season games this is huge and far more important in my eyses than an espn license. Hopefully 2k16 adds atleast two.
Old 08-06-2015, 06:51 PM   #11
Banned

This is a question for LD2K and whack *** Ronnie 2K, how do you not fix the Demi God issue? This glitch has devalued your game big time its really not worth playing anymore and for the fact that you guys have nothing to fix it really shows the community that you dont care about the game just remember if the NBA 2k series becomes irrelevant so do you two lame asses. I been playing 2K since the Iverson days and as a true fan I am saddened to see you guys do **** all with the game as the ambassadors once you release the title
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-06-2015, 06:52 PM   #12
Banned

Please 2K fans if you want a legit basketball game speak up and stop dick riding 2K can do wayyyyyyy more for crying out loud
Old 08-06-2015, 06:57 PM   #13
Banned

And FYI in REAL BASKETBALL GAMES no one shoots the ball 5 times in a row without some sort of penalty The Pro Am better have some sort of penalty for people that want to hog and shoot 40 times in a single game you guys need to take this stuff serious it going to cause people to have bad experiences and play other titles not sure who makes the decisions at 2k but I really hope one of ya'll read this **** cause clearly Ronnie and LD are just 2K puppets
Old 08-06-2015, 06:57 PM   #14
MVP

scottyp180's Arena

OVR: 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by lamarking
This is a question for LD2K and whack *** Ronnie 2K, how do you not fix the Demi God issue? This glitch has devalued your game big time its really not worth playing anymore and for the fact that you guys have nothing to fix it really shows the community that you dont care about the game just remember if the NBA 2k series becomes irrelevant so do you two lame asses. I been playing 2K since the Iverson days and as a true fan I am saddened to see you guys do **** all with the game as the ambassadors once you release the title
I'm almost 100% positive they mentioned they are working on ways to prevent the Demigod problem in the twitch stream the other day.
Old 08-06-2015, 07:06 PM   #15
MVP

lakers24's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wildcats302
Other than not having a wrap up show, I'm not sure what that one game everyone did that 2k does not do at present. I mean 2k hoops had some wrap up shows (each week or month?) and the NCAA Tourney selection show...so yeah it is possible. With Ernie and Shaq they have some ground work for this type of thing.
Most refer to NFL 2k5 as the holy grail when it comes to presentation, and tbh it deserves it. Weekly recaps(in studio w/ highlights), score ticker, halftime show (w/ highlights), postgame interviews, etc. That game was made in 2004 on PS2 and Xbox yet it still is the bar that really no sports game has come close to outside of bits and pieces of it. Regarding Ernie and Shaq, I actually mentioned last year the formula for a legit halftime/weekly recap show was there, whether they try to do it is another story.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-06-2015, 07:09 PM   #16
Rookie

They should work on a solution to all the Cheat Engine abusing on PC, too, they could sell a lot of VC on PC if they did, also it would make the game more fun to play not having to deal with 7'5 99 ovr all badges and tendencies wannabes all the time.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »