Home

Earning Badges in NBA 2K15

This is a discussion on Earning Badges in NBA 2K15 within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 06-13-2015, 03:57 AM   #593
Pro

OVR: 0
Re: Earning Badges in NBA 2K15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jrocc23
I do. I think it's pretty cool. I just think they need to improve on it and also make sure badges aren't glitched.
Me too! Plus it would be interesting to be able to see what badges are applied while playing in the park (while they appear during normal games)

What other alternatives can there be for earning badges?
Old 06-13-2015, 09:40 PM   #594
Rookie

Trini94's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by P234thetruth
If going for Tenacious Rebounder what difficulty do you guys recommend playing on? I'm on rookie but it seems they make everything, would a higher difficulty force more misses or makes?
Play on either SS or HOF. I got tenacious on my PF and C in their rookie seasons.

Sent from my 710C using Tapatalk
Old 06-14-2015, 03:41 AM   #595
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by H Town
I hope we don't have to earn badges like this next year.
I like it. I think it's great. They just need to give us a progression bar/list for them.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-14-2015, 03:51 PM   #596
MVP

P234thetruth's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trini94
Play on either SS or HOF. I got tenacious on my PF and C in their rookie seasons.

Thanks bro fnally got it.

I got one more question. I'm a SG already toward the end of my season, just started the playoffs and am trying to get Brick Wall before the seasons over.

I just unlocked Screen Outlet in my last game...does this mean Brick Wall should be following soon? It's supposedly 100 good screens which I thought was what Brick Wall was but I guess not. Do you guys think I'll be able to get it before the playoffs are over?

Last edited by P234thetruth; 06-14-2015 at 03:54 PM.
Old 06-14-2015, 04:36 PM   #597
Rookie

Trini94's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:

I got one more question. I'm a SG already toward the end of my season, just started the playoffs and am trying to get Brick Wall before the seasons over.

I just unlocked Screen Outlet in my last game...does this mean Brick Wall should be following soon? It's supposedly 100 good screens which I thought was what Brick Wall was but I guess not. Do you guys think I'll be able to get it before the playoffs are over?
If I recall it didn't take that long for me to get it on my SF. It took about 8-10 games at most, set over 10 screens a game though.

Old 06-14-2015, 05:06 PM   #598
Pro

BellSKA's Arena

Quote:

It took me quite a few games between SO & BW. I'd say over 50. Keep in mind, I was going after other badges during that time. I finally focused on BW on my 2nd season and got it within 25/ 30 games. Try playing 12 minute 1/4ers and milk each series to 7 games.

I've had a very heated debate as to what actually constitutes as a screen that counts towards BW so I won't even restart that. But I suggest focusing only on Brick Wall and not trying to mix something else in offensively.
Old 06-14-2015, 09:29 PM   #599
MVP

P234thetruth's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trini94
If I recall it didn't take that long for me to get it on my SF. It took about 8-10 games at most, set over 10 screens a game though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BellSKA
It took me quite a few games between SO & BW. I'd say over 50. Keep in mind, I was going after other badges during that time. I finally focused on BW on my 2nd season and got it within 25/ 30 games. Try playing 12 minute 1/4ers and milk each series to 7 games.

I've had a very heated debate as to what actually constitutes as a screen that counts towards BW so I won't even restart that. But I suggest focusing only on Brick Wall and not trying to mix something else in offensively.
Ok will keep at it. Do you happen to know how long it was apart from when you got one then the other? I'm going for good on ball screens which it seems like that's what the guide says to get. I am getting set screen for scores too though.
Old 06-15-2015, 02:25 PM   #600
Pro

BellSKA's Arena

Quote:
Ok will keep at it. Do you happen to know how long it was apart from when you got one then the other? I'm going for good on ball screens which it seems like that's what the guide says to get. I am getting set screen for scores too though.
Without dragging out an old nonsense argument, I found 'Set Screen for Score' worked best for me. No matter what some may say, it's clearly still a screen and it definitely counts towards BW. The trick is being on a team with a player that will try and score off every one of your screens. I've had some players pass up open shots. I'm jealous of people who play with Kobe or Anthony.

I can't remember the exact numbers. With my SG I unlocked BW quickly, between 15-20 games. With SF it took the longest, around 40-50 games. PF was pretty quick, around 20 games and Center was around 25-30. Just make it your focus.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »