Home

Earning Badges in NBA 2K15

This is a discussion on Earning Badges in NBA 2K15 within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 05-27-2015, 01:37 PM   #577
Lockdown Defender

Rockie_Fresh88's Arena

OVR: 17
Re: Earning Badges in NBA 2K15

All I did was play on 12 minute quarters with a floor general (CP3) and did the same thing that got me microwave (min 15 games in a season played) it took me like 5 games

I barely notice the badge in the rec
#1 Laker fan
First Team Defense !!!
Old 05-27-2015, 02:21 PM   #578
MVP

P234thetruth's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockie_Fresh88
All I did was play on 12 minute quarters with a floor general (CP3) and did the same thing that got me microwave (min 15 games in a season played) it took me like 5 games

I barely notice the badge in the rec
Hmm so you got it without going 4 straight minutes of gameplay being hot with 2 rings? Did you just get hot randomly at different times and unlocked it? I saw a YouTube I think LeAristocrat that said to just get hot in the first quarter for consecutive games and you'll get it in around 15.
Old 05-27-2015, 08:35 PM   #579
Pro

BellSKA's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by P234thetruth
Hmm so you got it without going 4 straight minutes of gameplay being hot with 2 rings? Did you just get hot randomly at different times and unlocked it? I saw a YouTube I think LeAristocrat that said to just get hot in the first quarter for consecutive games and you'll get it in around 15.
This is what I posted awhile back. Keep in mind it was on Patch 3. Not sure if anything changed.

"I was able to get both Unfazed & Microwave in the same 'attempt' and avoid volume shooter. Keep in mind that it's 15 games, that's key. You can trigger microwave after your consecutive hot games, but unfazed won't unlock till after that 15th game. I had my 3rd (4 minute min) hot game around game 11 and did not get the badge after it. It wasn't till after game 15 of my trying for it did it unlock.

You can get hot a number of ways. It can be on either side of the ball also. So if you're concerned about your shot count, lock down on D. Get a ton of steals, blocks, tipped passes, forced turnovers, etc.

On the offensive end, anything can take a warm player to hot that raises your grade. Try a long 'Unlimited Range' 3. Any big dunk, work on Posterizer perhaps. Alley oops, either passing or finishing. Assists are huge. But always be the focal point when the offense scores. If you take even 1 trip down court and get no positive teammate grades for the score, you can lose your hot streak. Run all plays through you. Pass to assist counts as a positive play and will keep your streak going."
Old 05-28-2015, 08:57 PM   #580
Pro

BellSKA's Arena

Just got Brick Wall for my SF. For some reason it took a lot longer than it took for me to get it with my SG. I got it 40 games in. I read earlier on this thread that people thought only 2 screens per game would count. That is clearly not the case.

You MUST set a screen for the player that scores. So you need to see the "Set Screen for Score" pop up.

Also got Break Starter a few days ago. Keep in mind that it's 250 defensive rebounds. I finished a game and was at 254 and was pissed I didn't unlock it. Then I realized I hadn't accounted for my offensive boards. So if you reach 250 rebounds, do the math and you'll know how many defensive boards you need to get.

I'm down to Hustle Points, Scrapper, and Charge card left. Hustle Points is obtainable, but Charge Card is impossible unless you glitched your MyCareer minutes/ sliders. Need 2 more saves for Scrapper.
Old 05-28-2015, 10:54 PM   #581
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by BellSKA
Just got Brick Wall for my SF. For some reason it took a lot longer than it took for me to get it with my SG. I got it 40 games in. I read earlier on this thread that people thought only 2 screens per game would count. That is clearly not the case.

You MUST set a screen for the player that scores. So you need to see the "Set Screen for Score" pop up.

Also got Break Starter a few days ago. Keep in mind that it's 250 defensive rebounds. I finished a game and was at 254 and was pissed I didn't unlock it. Then I realized I hadn't accounted for my offensive boards. So if you reach 250 rebounds, do the math and you'll know how many defensive boards you need to get.

I'm down to Hustle Points, Scrapper, and Charge card left. Hustle Points is obtainable, but Charge Card is impossible unless you glitched your MyCareer minutes/ sliders. Need 2 more saves for Scrapper.
Please stop your misinformation.

Brick wall is "Good Screen" nothing else. PF/C were glitched with their inability to receive more than two a game. This hasn't been the case for the backcourt/SF, but if it is it hasn't been noted recently. Brick wall is solely "Good Screens" (along with a strength req)

Just because YOU can't get charges or loose ball saves or normal sliders does not mean that it's glitched. You are more than capable of these badges on normal sliders.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-29-2015, 07:22 AM   #582
Pro

BellSKA's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by jml475
Please stop your misinformation.

Brick wall is "Good Screen" nothing else. PF/C were glitched with their inability to receive more than two a game. This hasn't been the case for the backcourt/SF, but if it is it hasn't been noted recently. Brick wall is solely "Good Screens" (along with a strength req)

Just because YOU can't get charges or loose ball saves or normal sliders does not mean that it's glitched. You are more than capable of these badges on normal sliders.
It's far from misinformation. I've been working on Brick Wall with 4 different MyPlayer positions. I've noticed the "Good Screen" works for opening Screen Outlet, and only "Set Screen for Score" works for Brick Wall.

I never said any badge was glitched. Please stop putting words in my threads. I don't have any issues with loose ball saves for Scrapper. I clearly stated I already have 2 and I'm well aware of how to get them if I choose to work on that badge.

And while Charge Card is not glitched, it's extremely difficult to get, ie impossible in my opinion, without glitching your GAME SAVE data so you can adjust your sliders. I have more than enough X1 recorded video of MyPlayer clearly taking a charge, only to have the CPU spin around and the animation just make my player stumble backwards.

Either be helpful to the community or go take a nap and stop trolling on people who do try and help.
Old 05-29-2015, 12:42 PM   #583
Banned

Quote:
It's far from misinformation. I've been working on Brick Wall with 4 different MyPlayer positions. I've noticed the "Good Screen" works for opening Screen Outlet, and only "Set Screen for Score" works for Brick Wall.

I never said any badge was glitched. Please stop putting words in my threads. I don't have any issues with loose ball saves for Scrapper. I clearly stated I already have 2 and I'm well aware of how to get them if I choose to work on that badge.

And while Charge Card is not glitched, it's extremely difficult to get, ie impossible in my opinion, without glitching your GAME SAVE data so you can adjust your sliders. I have more than enough X1 recorded video of MyPlayer clearly taking a charge, only to have the CPU spin around and the animation just make my player stumble backwards.

Either be helpful to the community or go take a nap and stop trolling on people who do try and help.
No. You're wrong. Brick Wall comes from "Good screens" That's why the developers SAID THAT IN THE LIST. Nobody cares what you noticed. Go actually try it yourself. it's 100 good screens. This is why it takes bigs ~50 games.

You clearly insinuated that charge card is glitched because your inability to get it. It's not because you're bad at taking charges. Don't promote abusing game mechanics because you can't take charges.

"but Charge Card is impossible unless you glitched your MyCareer minutes/ sliders."

Last edited by jml475; 05-29-2015 at 12:45 PM.
Old 05-29-2015, 01:35 PM   #584
MVP

P234thetruth's Arena

Quote:
This is what I posted awhile back. Keep in mind it was on Patch 3. Not sure if anything changed.

"I was able to get both Unfazed & Microwave in the same 'attempt' and avoid volume shooter. Keep in mind that it's 15 games, that's key. You can trigger microwave after your consecutive hot games, but unfazed won't unlock till after that 15th game. I had my 3rd (4 minute min) hot game around game 11 and did not get the badge after it. It wasn't till after game 15 of my trying for it did it unlock.

You can get hot a number of ways. It can be on either side of the ball also. So if you're concerned about your shot count, lock down on D. Get a ton of steals, blocks, tipped passes, forced turnovers, etc.

On the offensive end, anything can take a warm player to hot that raises your grade. Try a long 'Unlimited Range' 3. Any big dunk, work on Posterizer perhaps. Alley oops, either passing or finishing. Assists are huge. But always be the focal point when the offense scores. If you take even 1 trip down court and get no positive teammate grades for the score, you can lose your hot streak. Run all plays through you. Pass to assist counts as a positive play and will keep your streak going."
Ahh so it does require the 4 straight hot minutes. It's really hard for me I'll go 3 minutes only to have one ring dissappear if I make a normal pass to my teammate and get it back, one ring will be gone. I guess I gotta pound it or pass only if it's gonna lead to an assist. I also tried milking my shot clock never works out for me. I already have microwave btw.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »