Home

MLB 15 The Show Patch 1.03 Available Now, Details Included (PS3, PS4)

This is a discussion on MLB 15 The Show Patch 1.03 Available Now, Details Included (PS3, PS4) within the MLB The Show forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 05-30-2015, 12:44 PM   #257
Then..Now...Forever

countryboy's Arena

OVR: 62
Re: MLB 15 The Show Patch 1.03 Available Now, Details Included (PS3, PS4)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jb12780
You think since are a Sony company they have an express lane for the patch process?

Sent from my LG-LS980 using Tapatalk
I honestly do not know.

I miss the old days of Operation Sports :(

Louisville Cardinals/St.Louis Cardinals
Old 05-30-2015, 07:25 PM   #258
DJ
Hall Of Fame

DJ's Arena

OVR: 47

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geolink
I just got a baserunning glitch. First time seeing it too.

Had a runner on first base, batter hits a base hit, runner goes to second.

Then when the next batter comes up both runners are on first base overlapping each other.

The base hit still counted but there are two runners on first.

Has anyone seen this? Why haven't they fixed this?
I had this happen the other day. Very frustrating.
Old 05-31-2015, 09:03 AM   #259
The Lama

Armor and Sword's Arena

OVR: 0

Some things that need tuning for next year.

Foul ball pop outs to the catcher are excessive and really a downer. I see way too many each and every game. Just my thoughts as previous versions it was not this excessive.

Broken Bat's are way too excessive.
Dragons Dogma 2 (PS5)
Coming soon:
CFB 25 (PS5)
Madden 25 (PS5)

Follow me on Twitch
https://www.twitch.tv/armorandsword
Old 05-31-2015, 09:59 AM   #260
Banned

OVR: 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armor and Sword
Some things that need tuning for next year.

Foul ball pop outs to the catcher are excessive and really a downer. I see way too many each and every game. Just my thoughts as previous versions it was not this excessive.

Broken Bat's are way too excessive.
I haven't seen as many pop outs to the catcher as you have, but I do agree with the amount of broken bats. I see about 2-3 on average per game.
Old 05-31-2015, 10:19 AM   #261
The Lama

Armor and Sword's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhilliesFan13
I haven't seen as many pop outs to the catcher as you have, but I do agree with the amount of broken bats. I see about 2-3 on average per game.
I have just started to keep tabs on the pop outs to catchers. I have played now...over 250 games.

Yes it is a sickness and I am ACTIVELY seeking counseling and a support group.

So it is becoming quite apparent to me it is a problem. At least in my eyes and my playing experience.

There are some warts (like every year when you play enough games) but overall the very best game in the series history. Took many steps forward. And in area's that have opened up new modes to me.

Online Franchise/Diamond Dynasty. And the main reasons are attributed to 2 things:

1) of course the connection and servers are greatly improved (still needs lot's of work to catch up to EA's online experience with Madden but a great leap this year).

2) Manual fielding. I am truly having a blast playing defense for the first time ever in this series history. It was the one area that sorely lacked for me coming over from MVP 2005. They really improved outfield play, and understanding that you need to be able to track balls properly, play balls off the wall properly. Ratings really matter in this aspect of the game. Ball parks too. For example...I hate playing at Fenway as the wall is a mother ****er to deal with now! LOL. Just like IRL.

They really nailed this area of the game and I can see even more progress going forward. So since fielding is much more intuitive, I ventured to online play and have not looked back. I still play plenty offline (where the game is platinum) but playing online franchise with Simulation Owners here at OS and building my Diamond Dynasty team has made this game virtual drugs for me. I will probably log over 500 games by the time MLB 16 comes out.

That is what the Devs want to hear.

Well done SCEA....well done.

Dragons Dogma 2 (PS5)
Coming soon:
CFB 25 (PS5)
Madden 25 (PS5)

Follow me on Twitch

Last edited by Armor and Sword; 05-31-2015 at 10:22 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-31-2015, 01:13 PM   #262
Resident film pundit

Blzer's Arena

OVR: 55

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhilliesFan13
There are tons of broken bats in real life, just they don't fly off the bat like they do in this game. This game needs the other kind of broken bat, where it just slightly cracks or a small piece gets chipped away.

EDIT: Case in point, there have been three broken bats in four batters in the Braves-Giants game right now, none of which shattered. (I'm on delay and just finished the top of the 3rd inning, if you'd like to know it was Aoki, Bethancourt, and Teheran).
Samsung PN60F8500 PDP / Anthem MRX 720 / Klipsch RC-62 II / Klipsch RF-82 II (x2) / Insignia NS-B2111 (x2) / SVS PC13-Ultra / SVS SB-2000 / Sony MDR-7506 Professional / Audio-Technica ATH-R70x / Sony PS3 & PS4 / DirecTV HR44-500 / DarbeeVision DVP-5000 / Panamax M5400-PM / Elgato HD60

Last edited by Blzer; 05-31-2015 at 05:06 PM.
Old 05-31-2015, 04:28 PM   #263
Hall Of Fame

LowerWolf's Arena

OVR: 19

One thing I'm really enjoying is the variety in games.

I've been playing this series all the way back to the PS1 days. And I always pitch really well and struggle to hit. A 5-4 game was a slugfest for me. But not anymore.

I'm in early May with the Braves and I just finished a four-game series with the Reds. First game: I'm down 10-5 with four outs to go and I rally for an 11-10 win. The crazy thing? I scored those 11 runs without hitting a single homer. Second game: Cingrani dominates me and I lose 3-0. Third game: I win 3-2 in 11 innings. Fourth game: I blast three homers and win 11-0.
Old 05-31-2015, 06:49 PM   #264
The Lama

Armor and Sword's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blzer
There are tons of broken bats in real life, just they don't fly off the bat like they do in this game. This game needs the other kind of broken bat, where it just slightly cracks or a small piece gets chipped away.

EDIT: Case in point, there have been three broken bats in four batters in the Braves-Giants game right now, none of which shattered. (I'm on delay and just finished the top of the 3rd inning, if you'd like to know it was Aoki, Bethancourt, and Teheran).
Yes that is what I meant.....too many getting broken into pieces flying....but broken bats that get simply cracked are quite common.
Dragons Dogma 2 (PS5)
Coming soon:
CFB 25 (PS5)
Madden 25 (PS5)

Follow me on Twitch

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show »