Home

Earning Badges in NBA 2K15

This is a discussion on Earning Badges in NBA 2K15 within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 05-26-2015, 01:36 AM   #569
Pro

OVR: 0
Re: Earning Badges in NBA 2K15

I'm trying to get Acrobat but there is no way i succeed Run from baseline and just before the basket i press SQUARE and just before dunking i spin the right stick. I 've done it more than 20 times and still not getting the badge! I need 15 of those and 4 reverse, right?

Also what about swagger and unpredictable? Can you actually get them or is there a bug on that? Celebrated more than 100 times in the park and still not badge!
Old 05-26-2015, 02:16 AM   #570
Lockdown Defender

Rockie_Fresh88's Arena

OVR: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by georgepal
I'm trying to get Acrobat but there is no way i succeed Run from baseline and just before the basket i press SQUARE and just before dunking i spin the right stick. I 've done it more than 20 times and still not getting the badge! I need 15 of those and 4 reverse, right?

Also what about swagger and unpredictable? Can you actually get them or is there a bug on that? Celebrated more than 100 times in the park and still not badge!
It's 15 reverse 4 shot change and swagger is glitched not able to unlock
#1 Laker fan
First Team Defense !!!
Old 05-26-2015, 03:32 AM   #571
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockie_Fresh88
Reverse is the one underthe basket right by moving right stick 180-360o. Which one is shot change?How do u make it?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-26-2015, 04:20 AM   #572
MVP

Jrocc23's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
Reverse is the one underthe basket right by moving right stick 180-360o. Which one is shot change?How do u make it?

The reverse is the one under the rim which is the hardest to do because it's hard to get baseline against the CPU and to activate it. If I were you, put your control settings on absolute and when you go baseline, press the RS towards the baseline.

The changing your shot one is the easiest thing ever. Just attack the rim and trying to do a dunk and just press the shot button again while in the air. You don't even have to make them.

NBA 2K11
XtremeXplicit Crew
Ranked

Check us out: http://www.youtube.com/jroccdagameboy
Old 05-26-2015, 05:29 AM   #573
Pro

Reverse like the one shown here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g2_0TqkeOQY right?
Old 05-26-2015, 11:57 AM   #574
MVP

Magnus1959's Arena

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockie_Fresh88
Forgot about the 5 change shots.
Kansas State Wildcats
Old 05-27-2015, 01:02 PM   #575
Pro

BellSKA's Arena

Quote:

Change your settings to Rookie, Casual, X minutes (time doesn't matter). Steal the ball at half court and drive the baseline at an angle. Hold your right analog towards the baseline. Do NOT hold turbo. It will perform a reverse layup. That's the 15.

For change of direction layup, steal the ball at half court and when you get to the hoop I use right analog, and as soon as my player lifts off the ground I turn the right analog in all different directions. I found that I have to completely stop before my shot in order for the animation to work. That's the 4.

If you're playing 12 minutes 1/4ers you can get it in one game if that's all you focus on.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-27-2015, 01:07 PM   #576
MVP

P234thetruth's Arena

It's the start of a season for me and I'm going for unfazed. Does anybody have any tips?

I'm thinking call all timeouts do 12min quarters and constant pick and roll and score. To stay hot would simply making a bucket every time keep your 2 rings? Or do you have to dime?

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »