Home

Earning Badges in NBA 2K15

This is a discussion on Earning Badges in NBA 2K15 within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 05-18-2015, 07:02 PM   #553
Pro

BellSKA's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Earning Badges in NBA 2K15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockie_Fresh88
Bout to try for acrobat for the third time . It's actually easy for me to get using the Jordan package

It's is stupid that brick wall requires 50 played games to on a center but less than 10 games for a guard of SF
I just use Guard animation for reverse layups and unlock acrobat just as fast as with MJ. I thought it made a difference until I tried with another MyPlayer. The trick was figuring out the change of direction layups for me.

I got brick wall for my SG in about 20 games. My SF is taking me well over 50 games. I'm hoping to get it within the new full season. I've gotten brick wall for the C in less than 40.

This is why I wish there was a badge counter for these unmeasurable stat badges. To tell me what is actually helping towards brick wall or deadeye.
Old 05-19-2015, 01:57 AM   #554
Pro

Finally managed to get the Dimer badge and like @BellSKA has posted a couple of days ago, only consecutive games counted since the last time i simed. This means that in case you have played 10 games, then sim 1 and then play again 15 no games before the simed one will count and need 10 more in order to get this badge. Pain at last but you can't be sure unless you try :P
I find it hard to get the Post Stepback Pro Badge . I'm following the instructions here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gOiCunRnUZM however despite i post, tap Square + then press Square (and i get a post move notification) my player does not make this jump like in the video. I've tried having the analogue stick to any possible position and he can just not do it. Cannot even do it in training Any tips?
Old 05-19-2015, 04:08 AM   #555
MVP

Jrocc23's Arena

OVR: 6

It's very easy for me. I do it sometimes with my 6' PG. I hold the LS away from the basket and tap X (Square for PS4). My control settings are on absolute so it's the same no matter the camera angle.

NBA 2K11
XtremeXplicit Crew
Ranked

Check us out: http://www.youtube.com/jroccdagameboy
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-19-2015, 04:36 AM   #556
Pro

Does your player make the little jump before the shot just like the video? Cause i can noway make it! Tried from every angle!
Old 05-19-2015, 04:38 AM   #557
MVP

Jrocc23's Arena

OVR: 6

Yeah, he does. It's the same thing, but I believe you can select different ones. So, I believe it's in Signature Moves. You can then look for the one you want and the one the guy in the video has will be in there also.

NBA 2K11
XtremeXplicit Crew
Ranked

Check us out: http://www.youtube.com/jroccdagameboy
Old 05-19-2015, 05:36 AM   #558
Banned

Man this game is hitting me pure unadulterated cheddar in the western semi finals in 2021. First round we swept the Timberwolves, no problem, they just didn't have the strength to match us.

Second round we play the Pelicans and in game 1 they dominated us in Houston. TJ Warren, with a career high 4 made threes and a season high of 2, went 7-9 from three point (with a 60-something 3 rating) making contested threes, off balanced threes and everything. Game 2 was looking just as bad but I went into hero ball mode and finished with 53 points, 24 rebounds and 19 assists to tie it up. Game 3 we blew them out and other than a TJ Warren three point barrage in the final minute they couldn't score. I found the key was fouling their main big out early so I drove at him constantly in the first half and he picked up four fouls, midway through the third he fouled out.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk
Old 05-20-2015, 02:19 AM   #559
Pro

Wow! 4 badges at once hehe! Just after my 25th game & completing my 200+ assist i also got behind the back pro, Stepback Freeze & Spin Kingpin! Nice one Heading fast to eraser since i'm around 78 blocks already! However Concerning Acrobat badge, i understand that you need to attempt 15 reverse layups but for the change shot layup how do you do it? is it my pressing square second time just after shooting?
Old 05-20-2015, 06:31 AM   #560
Pro

BellSKA's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by georgepal
Wow! 4 badges at once hehe! Just after my 25th game & completing my 200+ assist i also got behind the back pro, Stepback Freeze & Spin Kingpin! Nice one Heading fast to eraser since i'm around 78 blocks already! However Concerning Acrobat badge, i understand that you need to attempt 15 reverse layups but for the change shot layup how do you do it? is it my pressing square second time just after shooting?
Acrobat was tough for me post Patch 2. I got it on my SG very easily just by going for the dunk/ or layup and right after takeoff I just jammed my right analog all over the place. Either clockwise or counter clockwise and he'd go into the change of direction animation. But since Patch 3 or 4 I've had a rough time.

Some great OS'ers gave me wonderful tips, but it still didn't help for whatever reason. I'll tell you what worked for me on my SF & C on Patch 3&4.

Get the steal at half court and start your fast break to the basket. Once you're at the hoop just STOP. Either slow down & stop or do a jump stop by tapping your shot button. Start your shot with right analog (I used layup), and as soon as you see your player go into shot motion, make your right analog go nuts. Practice in the gym before hand so you don't waste any attempts practicing in game.

Acrobat is obtainable in 1 game if that's all you do.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »