Home

MLB 15 The Show OS Community Impressions

This is a discussion on MLB 15 The Show OS Community Impressions within the MLB The Show forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 04-21-2015, 04:17 AM   #561
Member of Rush Nation

CujoMatty's Arena

OVR: 4
Re: MLB 15 The Show OS Community Impressions

Maybe I shouldn't care but this drives me nuts and it happens all the time. 1st screen shot cpu fouls off strike 3 even though he swings no where near it. 2nd screenshot next pitch fouls off 3rd strike also no where near it. Then next pitch of course is a double in the gap to score the run.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Screenshot_2015-04-21-02-11-01.jpg (291.3 KB, 186 views)
File Type: jpg Screenshot_2015-04-21-02-10-45.jpg (292.4 KB, 185 views)
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-22-2015, 09:35 AM   #562
MVP

geisterhome's Arena

OVR: 44

my mother in law (not interested in baseball but has seen it on screen many times due to me) just mistook the show demo mode for the real thing lol. we watched an entire inning before i told her after she had made some comments like 'those idiots are playing again all day' lol

-Glad to be an Operation Sports Member!-
Old 04-22-2015, 12:01 PM   #563
Faceuary!

N51_rob's Arena

OVR: 54

Think I have encountered a rather serious bug in the play-offs. Little background first. I am using the Y2Y save option to contiunue my O's franchise so that may be part of the issue off the bat, I don't know. But anyways. Finish the regular season 99-63. I skip Chris Tillman's last start because I want him rested and ready for the ALDS and I also switched to a 4 man rotation (this could also be causing the problem).

Season ends on Sept 30th and my next game isn't until October 5th. Everyone is Fully rested. Open the ALDS with Tilly on the bump. He pitches 7 innings gets the win on October 5th. We sweep the ALDS with a win on October 8th. ALCS starts October 12 a weeks after the ALDS. I look to go to Tillman again and despite having 6 days of he isn't fully rested and I have to go with Gausman who is my 4th starter in game 1 of the ALCS which again is on the 12th. We are now at game 6 of the ALCS and despite Gausman having not pitched since game on 6 days ago his stamina is around 85%. So these guys normally pitch every 5th day during the season and have their stamina fully regenerated unless I take them the full 9.

That says nothing about the Tigers starting Verlander in game 5 and on one days rest running him out for game 6 leading 3-2 in the series. Not unbelievable by any means, but they could've saved him for game 7 and run out Scherzer who pitched game 1 going 7 allowing 5 hits and 1 run.....

Here is a picture of where Gausman's stamina is at after 6 days off. (and 5 for Tillman)

Twitch

Finally Access to Coaches Tape! Coaches Film Analysis

2 Minute Warning PS4 Madden 18 Franchise
Washington Redskins (0-0) Last Game: N/A
Year 1:
Old 04-22-2015, 12:18 PM   #564
Rookie

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by N51_rob
Think I have encountered a rather serious bug in the play-offs. Little background first. I am using the Y2Y save option to contiunue my O's franchise so that may be part of the issue off the bat, I don't know. But anyways. Finish the regular season 99-63. I skip Chris Tillman's last start because I want him rested and ready for the ALDS and I also switched to a 4 man rotation (this could also be causing the problem).

Season ends on Sept 30th and my next game isn't until October 5th. Everyone is Fully rested. Open the ALDS with Tilly on the bump. He pitches 7 innings gets the win on October 5th. We sweep the ALDS with a win on October 8th. ALCS starts October 12 a weeks after the ALDS. I look to go to Tillman again and despite having 6 days of he isn't fully rested and I have to go with Gausman who is my 4th starter in game 1 of the ALCS which again is on the 12th. We are now at game 6 of the ALCS and despite Gausman having not pitched since game on 6 days ago his stamina is around 85%. So these guys normally pitch every 5th day during the season and have their stamina fully regenerated unless I take them the full 9.

That says nothing about the Tigers starting Verlander in game 5 and on one days rest running him out for game 6 leading 3-2 in the series. Not unbelievable by any means, but they could've saved him for game 7 and run out Scherzer who pitched game 1 going 7 allowing 5 hits and 1 run

Here is a picture of where Gausman's stamina is at after 6 days off. (and 5 for Tillman)
What year of the show are you playing with Scherzer still on the Tigers? This thread is for Mlb the Show 15 lol
Old 04-22-2015, 12:45 PM   #565
Faceuary!

N51_rob's Arena

OVR: 54

Second sentence clearly states I'm using Y2Y saves, thanks for the insite.

Twitch

Finally Access to Coaches Tape! Coaches Film Analysis

2 Minute Warning PS4 Madden 18 Franchise
Washington Redskins (0-0) Last Game: N/A
Year 1:
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-22-2015, 01:00 PM   #566
Rookie

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by N51_rob
Second sentence clearly states I'm using Y2Y saves, thanks for the insite.
Sorry I just skipped to the screen shot. I'm too lazy to read all that lol
Old 04-22-2015, 01:59 PM   #567
Hall of Fame

jb12780's Arena

OVR: 23

That's very weird. I cringe when I get torches back end of my rotation in the regular season. In the playoffs, forget about it. I wouldn't want Eovaldi and Warren anywhere near a baseball in October.

Sent from my LG-LS980 using Tapatalk
Old 04-22-2015, 02:45 PM   #568
MVP

sink4ever's Arena

OVR: 9

Looks like others have noticed as well: http://www.operationsports.com/forum...-playoffs.html

I can't find a bug report on it, you may want to submit one.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show »